Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kagouti Fabricant feet bugged

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
I just bought the Clockwork City Collector's Bundle, and the Kagouti Fabricant mount's feet are bugged. The graphics of the feet are wrong, and when it walks/runs the graphics of the feet stretch between the legs. I've reloaded my UI and logged off and on again and the bug persists. Can we please get a fix for this asap thanks.
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • kane53
    kane53
    i also have this problem
    how are there no replies after 3 days?
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know, I've put a fb post, I've reported /bug in game, and I've put this post, and no acknowledgement or reply. At least please give us some acknowledgement that's being worked on. We can't be the only 2 people with the bugged Kagouti Fabricant mount?

• Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged? Planning to buy this but knowing ZOS, this would take months to fix.

Edit:
    Is it similar to this one? Check this thread. Posted in May 21, 2018.

If so then please tag any @zos staff here.
    Edited by Perwulf on November 19, 2018 3:02PM
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    ravenarc wrote: »
    Still bugged? Planning to buy this but knowing ZOS, this would take months to fix.

Edit:
    Is it similar to this one? Check this thread. Posted in May 21, 2018.

If so then please tag any @zos staff here.

Unsurprisingly, ZoS have done nothing to fix the bug. BUT yes it is the same as that other post, by hiding the speed visual upgrade the bug is hidden. So thanks for that, at least I can use it without that disgusting bug making it look horrible now.

• AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so after some testing, I've found the following:

With all 3 riding upgrades applied, the bug is hidden
    With all 3 riding upgrades hidden, the bug is hidden
    With ONLY SPEED on, the bug is hidden
    With ONLY STAMINA on, the bug is hidden
    With ONLY CARRYING CAPACITY on, the bug is hidden
    With STAMINA and SPEED on, the bug is hidden
    With STAMINA and CARRYING CAPACITY on, the bug is hidden
    With SPEED and CARRYING CAPACITY on, the bug is active

So, it seems like a conflict with the Speed and Carrying Capacity upgrades?

Although there are ways to hide it, its not ok to have the bug active on any of the above. People have paid money for this, and its not ok to simply ignore the issue because you don't think its a major problem. Essentially, you're selling faulty digital goods.

• Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GaryA

Please fix or at least give us a sign that it will be fixed because this was already an issue months ago as posted by the other OP.

I understand that this is a minor issue but it also involves real money.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're working on getting this fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it similar bug to regular Kagouti posture bug ?
    (all details in this thread):
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/442938/kagouti-mount-position-posture-bug#latest

In short: regular Kagouti mount also seems to be bugged. In certain conditions the mount ignores the angle of the ground it is standing on. Turning on "foot inverse kinematics" slightly reduces that effect - but only slightly.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Gina!
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it similar bug to regular Kagouti posture bug ?

No, this looks more like bugged animation rigging and it only shows when running.

k2xymsxl58j0.png

In short, the fabled ZOS Quality Non-Assurance Department strikes again ;)
    (I still love you guys, but please, get your **** together already. It's bad enough that those metal feet don't clink when it runs - but this? You simply can't afford to have a year-old unfixed graphical glitch on a 4K mount if you want to be taken seriously.)
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! But, please note them that it is not just the feet. It's also upper thighs and the saddle strap under the neck. With speed and carrying capacity visual upgrades turned on, the saddle strap glitches into the neck and into the shoulder on the left side of the body, and the upper thigh region is all messy when moving.

ab1jzv873cyp.png
    m6e7qyxxo873.png

In fact, even in a non-glitchy configuration, the saddle strap still clips through the metal fitting on the left side of the body during certain phases of the movement animation. Perhaps it would be well advised to remove it altogether? We can safely assume that the saddle is bolted onto the fabricant's back, anyway.

0wm9n81chog1.png
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image for reference: When you stepped on chewing gum.
    3fufaJM.png
  • Zandera
    Zandera
    Soul Shriven
    Hope this is fixed soon. Really enjoying the story and immersion of Clockwork City as I work through it the first time, which is somewhat dampened by the strange visual glitch of my chosen mount.

bxq5wt6ymyji.jpg