Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Universal Bugs and Bad Features Affecting PvP

• Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    I would also add the Sovngarde sky to a list of bugs in Cyrodiil. Every once in a while, usually in a hotly contested keep, a pinkish-purple opaque slice of sky cuts down across your field of vision, preventing you from seeing anything on the other side of it. You cannot see other players, friendly or otherwise. You can't see the ground or the keep beyond this slice. You can pass through it freely and if you pan your camera around, you can get it to disappear or reappear.

While not game breaking, this is certainly distracting and interferes with gameplay.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capsaica wrote: »
    I would also add the Sovngarde sky to a list of bugs in Cyrodiil. Every once in a while, usually in a hotly contested keep, a pinkish-purple opaque slice of sky cuts down across your field of vision, preventing you from seeing anything on the other side of it. You cannot see other players, friendly or otherwise. You can't see the ground or the keep beyond this slice. You can pass through it freely and if you pan your camera around, you can get it to disappear or reappear.

While not game breaking, this is certainly distracting and interferes with gameplay.

@Capsaica are you referring to this type of thing? I sure hope so because it took me forever to find these screenshots again.

Y7UAyPY.jpg
    iaeDKlb.jpg
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, @Recremen, that is exactly what I am talking about. Thanks for the screenshots!
    Next time it happens, I'll try to add screenshots as well. It is usually during a very busy moment, so I haven't captured it yet.
    Edited by Capsaica on November 15, 2018 9:38PM
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/lb77mjV

A collection of some of the "Stuck on ground" transition lines.

I have been experiencing this bug since the Shadows of the Hist update.

Tends to happen after traveling long distances or when approaching high lag areas.

Some solutions:

Reloading UI removes the lines and periodically reloading UI seems to reduce the frequency of them appearing. (Reloading the UI can sometimes take a while so not advised to do this in combat)

Waiting it out, either by just staying there running in place or avoiding stepping over the lines. They often fix themselves within 60 seconds but ive had them last for 10+ minutes.

You can get pulled out of or pull your self out of being stuck on the line with abilities like the wardens sticky gobs or that one frozen gate morph which can help you not get killed until it goes away. Used to be able to fix it without a long loadscreens by pulling yourself onto the unloaded area, but that no longer works as of the Summerset update.

Removing excess addons and running the game on its lowest settings may reduce the frequency of this bug, but does not stop it from happening.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tends to happen after traveling long distances or when approaching high lag areas.

Some solutions:

Reloading UI removes the lines and periodically reloading UI seems to reduce the frequency of them appearing. (Reloading the UI can sometimes take a while so not advised to do this in combat)

Waiting it out, either by just staying there running in place or avoiding stepping over the lines. They often fix themselves within 60 seconds but ive had them last for 10+ minutes.

You can get pulled out of or pull your self out of being stuck on the line with abilities like the wardens sticky gobs or that one frozen gate morph which can help you not get killed until it goes away. Used to be able to fix it without a long loadscreens by pulling yourself onto the unloaded area, but that no longer works as of the Summerset update.

Removing excess addons and running the game on its lowest settings may reduce the frequency of this bug, but does not stop it from happening.

udS6nXk.jpg

This is perfect, thanks for the album link! Just posting one image here directly so that it catches someone's eye more easily and then follows the link in your comment for more.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

Some solutions:

udS6nXk.jpg

This is perfect, thanks for the album link! Just posting one image here directly so that it catches someone's eye more easily and then follows the link in your comment for more.

which GPU are you guys using?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I had never actually had the stuck on terrain bug happen to me until the Murkmire patch. It has happened to me a few times recently during heavy periods of lag.

I'm running a GTX 1070.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I had never actually had the stuck on terrain bug happen to me until the Murkmire patch. It has happened to me a few times recently during heavy periods of lag.

I'm running a GTX 1070.

Alot of bugs in Cyrodiil seem to be happening randomly to certain players with absolutely no relation to their hardwares / ISP. The server get over loaded and impact random clients.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some solutions:

udS6nXk.jpg

That's not my image, it's Tengu's, I just linked from her album for visibility. I'm running a 1080 and haven't had this problem since that upgrade, but I included it in my post because I know it still persists from guildy reporting like Tengu's.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Capsaica are you referring to this type of thing? I sure hope so because it took me forever to find these screenshots again.

Y7UAyPY.jpg
    iaeDKlb.jpg

Oh so I'm not the only one to see this? I had it happen to me once and I had no idea what to even make of it.
    Screenshot_20181030_002038.png
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    @Alpheu5 , nope, not just you. It is probably you just having a premonition of entering Sovngarde shortly. Because there is probably a nightblade behind you. Because in Cyrodiil there is always a nightblade behind you. :wink: I have seen this many times, as have a number of other players who I talk to regularly.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight core
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "