Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit vs Argonian Thieves, Which is More Honorable?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Which of the two races do you prefer? I feel like a Khajiit thief is more honorable and has atleast some form of morals while a Argonian thief is more likely to stick a knife in you in an attempt to get your coin purse, so I'm going to have to say Khajiit thieves. What about you all?
Edited by Aliyavana on November 6, 2018 8:27PM

Khajiit vs Argonian Thieves, Which is More Honorable? 109 votes

Khajiit Thieves
68%
ixieleetacakesb16_ESOSapphire_LilyAlienSlofSkayaqPrinceDamienzariaphaneub17_ESOxenowarrior92eb17_ESOWingTommy83LatiosBazdaEdziuRuinhornxxthir13enxxMayraelFodoreUltravylenceSevalaricgirl 75 votes
Argonian Thieves
31%
Animal_MotherYulsSoupDragonkari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOSheezabeastJoosef_KivikilpiEnder1310DrayzonSnowZeniaCasulShadow_AkulaEleguakDracan_FontomSilver_StriderNordSwordnBoardJacen_VerongabriebeAlienatedGoatSilverIce58sharquez 34 votes
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    Khajiits also make better thieves, argonians are more healers lol
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Thieves
    Make your Argonian tallest + skinniest + smallest other dimensions.... and put him in Radius Mask + Shrouded Leathers dyed Coldharbour Black and you'll feel like the slickest hatchling out there while you're crouching in the shadows :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how in the world can an argonian even be a thief lugging around that huge tail behind them...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc thieves
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian Thieves
    I like seeing them both drive elves to ruin trying to control them.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thief is a thief bud.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Kajuratus
    Kajuratus
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    Khajiit like to sneak
    So the Dark Elves have weird alien architecture, where people live in mushroom towers and the shell of a giant crab, but the High Elves, the pinnacle of technology, the most magically advanced race in Tamriel, are still stuck in slightly pretty, fairly tall stone buildings? Not even a hint of a glass city? Are stainless glass windows really enough to claim that a city is made of glass?
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

I don't think the OP means in a meta way :)
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    coop500 wrote: »

I don't think the OP means in a meta way :)

definitely not
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    A thief is a thief bud.

yes, but an argonian is more likely to murder you for your coin
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    As for me Khajiits are perfect thieves, argonians are perfect assasins (shadowscales).
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, honorable thieves?

Does not compute.

Or is it just me?
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    either rag or pair of shoes? options are bad
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Which of the two races do you prefer? I feel like a Khajiit thief is more honorable and has atleast some form of morals while a Argonian thief is more likely to stick a knife in you in an attempt to get your coin purse, so I'm going to have to say Khajiit thieves. What about you all?

Illogical question. It is about personality not race. Think real life for a second, is a black or white thief more honorable? Neither, that is the least important detail.

Why are they stealing?
    Are the breaking into your car or mugging you?
    Stealing from anyone or from a corrupt politician?
    Edited by notimetocare on November 6, 2018 8:40PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    :D I like polls like this. It's quite silly and nonsensical.
    Edited by Tasear on November 7, 2018 12:29AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    geonsocal wrote: »
    how in the world can an argonian even be a thief lugging around that huge tail behind them...
    Overturning chairs then turning :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit do not steal. They will, however, look after items that are carelessly left in someone's pockets, containers or just lying around.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no honor among thieves.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The honorable thief is the one that steals from the rich.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmers are thieves of hearts :p
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian Thieves
    Ok, being realistic for 1 second, we've had very few examples of Argonian thieves at all, let alone dishonorable thieves. In fact, the only Argonian thieves that were true a-holes were those 2 in Solitude from Skyrim and that was really it.
    Can you really generalize Argonian thieves as nothing but cold blooded murderers when even Argonian murderers have some semblance of honor in their ways? Look at practically ever Argonian in any criminal element in ESO and other ES titles and tell me the number of spineless jerks there are in any of them. Hell, we could look at ESO alone and we see 2 Argonians that could easily classify as Thieves; Captain One Eye, a pirate whom actually behaves fairly in her dealings and Walks Softly, a member of the Thieves Guild and pretty upstanding chap, despite his criminal ways.

Can anyone name some Khajiit thieves that are even remotely honorable because I sure as hell can't.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on November 7, 2018 12:08AM
    Argonian forever
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Thieves
    Khajiit don’t steal. They borrow things that aren’t currently being used.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    does it matter what an argonian does? it's not honorable regardless
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    Argonian thieves are usually Lukiul (or the mean Root-House People) and they suck because they don't care about the meaning of why they are even stealing.

Khajiiti thieves tend to be Robin Hood Archetypes, but this also depends on who the Khajiit is.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    how many times do i have to tell people? argonains=slaves. that's it, nothing more
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Thieves
    Every single time I have a chest stolen from me when I’m fighting an enemy it’s a khajiit. So I’m goning to say Argonians are more honorable.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang em both
    Edited by Banana on November 7, 2018 4:46AM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Wait, honorable thieves?

Does not compute.

Or is it just me?

It's not just you, thieves are parasites that pretend to have honor so they can sleep at night. Kill 'em all and let the gods sort 'em out.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Wait, honorable thieves?

Does not compute.

Or is it just me?

It's not just you, thieves are parasites that pretend to have honor so they can sleep at night. Kill 'em all and let the gods sort 'em out.
    You are cer’ainly not a TES pal. Stealing for greater gud was always viable and ‘onorable way in previous games and scrolls were neutral on fis matter.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Thieves
    argonians are ass, also their passive is not fair compared to others passive