The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you guys think!? [Dead Sets]

• Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an expert, but I know a set which is absolutely useless and has an alternative which outperforms even on a paper.

Prayer's Shawl:
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka

(3 tiems) Adds 129 Spell Damage

(4 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery

(5 items) When you heal a friendly target, you have a 6% chance to grant them a damage shield that absorbs 2340 damage for 6 seconds.
    While Combat Physician does almost the same but a way more better:

(3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical

(4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical

(5 items) Critically Healing an ally grants them a 8195 Damage Shield for 8 seconds. This effect has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add Murkmire Set @ Dead Water into list
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest that ZoS look into adding specific skill buffs into the 5th piece bonus, kind of like they do now with Maelstrom and Master weps. Currently, there are simply too many sets and not enough gameplay aspects to enhance. However, there a lot of skills going unnoticed and underused. This could be a means to kill two cliff racers with one stone.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest that ZoS look into adding specific skill buffs into the 5th piece bonus, kind of like they do now with Maelstrom and Master weps. Currently, there are simply too many sets and not enough gameplay aspects to enhance. However, there a lot of skills going unnoticed and underused. This could be a means to kill two cliff racers with one stone.

Exactly, and Zos has actually given buffs to some skills that rarely anyone uses.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    regime211 wrote: »
    Lol THIS! Anyone saying they can affectively use a useless/nerf set to work is an outright lier.
    Anyone who claims that each and every set on that list posted above is useless for everyone is an outright liar ...
    shades.gif

Have you used every single set? If you believe they're all useful by all means make a video displaying each sets capabilities in all aspects of the game.
    Edited by regime211 on November 2, 2018 1:07PM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RavenSworn wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    In PVE , you may see every raider almost run the same gears .

Tank - Ebon , Alkosh
    Mag dps - Siroria , Mother's Sorrow
    Stam dps - Relequen , Yokeda
    Healer - Olorime

ZOS limited the player choices .

Theory crafting ? Take a look those youtubers or this forum active crafters , gears choices exactly the same !

Its not that the choices are limited, it's that most you tubers and a majority of the community wants to have the best gear possible. It's just human. You'd want the best stuff for yourself, and dealing great numbers with minimal effort required.

All content, even vet trials don't require maximum dps numbers. But if you want to finish it quick, skip mechanics and all that jazz, then yes higher numbers allow you to do that.

Most people mistake optimal with viable. Viable means as long as you can finish the content in reasonable time, you're good to go. I've done vet HM dungeons with 20k dps (with being 50% of the total dps even). That's the beauty of builds isn't it, there's always choices. Will there be a build that surpasses them all in terms of raw damage? Of course.

"ok guys, passing marks for this test is 75%."
    "I've got 80%, that should be good."
    "What?! Dude cmon, 98% is where it's at! Epic fails man."
    "Seriously?"

Imagine a mechanic that has the boss reflect damage back to all players and have a unforgiving phase? That high dps won't save the group, it'll kill them. What if a mechanic require you to have self heals in addition to your healer? Perhaps a dungeon that requires you to have major expedition up at all times because of constant snares? So yeah, sets might be useless now... Might change tomorrow. /shrug

Sounds like you got carried in that HM dungeon, I find it really hard to believe with 20k dps, you didnt beat a HM dungeon without the other DPS having higher dps than you, or you had two other dps, if this was the case zos wouldn't make sets specifically for trials, if you could just use any said equipment, there is a reason why some trial sets come with bonuses that boost damage to enemies in trials.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tunepunk wrote: »
    Agree with @Aluneth

I often play around with odd set combinations together with skills, just for fun.

One example I'm going to try in BG's when I collected the pieces i need is.

Curse of DolyMesh:
    (5 items) When you hit a taunted monster with a fully-charged Heavy Attack or any enemy that is stunned or immobilized with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you deal an additional 12040 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds.

combined with:
    Inner Beast Which is a ranged Taunt. and throw some Ranged Bow Heavy's...

Not sure how effective it is, but sure gonna be fun to try...

Another fun combo I'm going to try in BG's as well for a Hybrid Trapper.
    Swarm Mother + Eternal Hunt + other trap like skills.

1, Drop some daedric mines &, Volcanic Rune.
    2. Roll dodge out of your circle to place yet another trap.
    3. Block and pull With Swarm mother, or with Silver Leach.

I think this game has a lot of fun sets. That might not be that strong in PvE but can be really fun in PvP.

I've tried Dolymesh, and it was dookie, didnt hit as hard and it requires a specific class for it to proc
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    here is my personal list of scrap
    Thank you for giving us a perfect example of why "Set xxx is utter trash and completely useless" posts are completely useless.

Just because someone can't figure out how to make a set work with a build doesn't mean that set is useless for everyone.

It really just means that person couldn't figure it out.
    shades.gif

Thank you for pointing out my lack of insight in this area. To all, especially the OP who asked for others’ thoughts on this subject, I apologize for wasting your time with my replies. I should have known the only appropriate response to the OP’s query is “such threads are completely useless.”

In the future, please forward all questions on this topic to Sir Andy. I’m sure he has very detailed and proven builds using sets like Spelunker where he can bust out 45k DPS no problem.

Oh, and be sure to find out how he stores all of these sets he has figured out how to use effectively. Both are well beyond my intellect and I dare not embarrass myself further.

Lol THIS! Anyone saying they can affectively use a useless/nerf set to work is an outright lier.

Most of those sets are not useless though...

Notice how I said "sets" and didn't refer to that persons post?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the risk of inviting "you moron, that set is awesome" posts, here is my personal list of scrap. This is driven primarily by inventory control and lack of use. While some sets may be useful, I believe there is another set that outperforms it, that's why it made the list.

Affliction
    Arch Mage
    Armor Master
    Baharaha’s Curse
    Bark Skin
    Buffer of the Swift
    Combat Physician
    Crest of Cyrodiil
    Crusader
    Deadly Strike
    Defiler
    Destruction Mastery
    Draugr’s Rest
    Dreamers
    Dreugh King Slayer
    Embershield
    Essence Thief
    Eternal Warrior
    Footman
    Glorious Defender
    Grace of the Ancients
    Hanu’s Compassion
    Hatchlings Shell
    Haven of Ursus
    Healer’s Habit
    Hunt Leader
    Ice Furnace
    Immortal Warrior
    Inventor’s Guard
    Invigoration
    Jolting Arms
    Juggernaut
    Knight Errant Mail
    Knightmare
    Light Speaker
    Lunar Bastion
    Mad Tinkerer
    Medusa
    Morihaus
    Netch Touch
    Nikulas’ Heavy Armor
    Noble Duelist
    Oblivion’s Edge
    Order of Diagna
    Orgnum’s Scales
    Overwhelming Surge
    Pelinal’s Aptitude
    Prayer Shawl
    Quick Serpent
    Ranger’s Gait
    Rattlecage
    Red Mountain
    Robes of the Necromancer
    Scathing Mage
    Sergeant’s Mail
    Sentry
    Shalk Exoskleton
    Spelunker
    Spider Cultist
    Storm Knight
    Storm Master
    Stygian
    Svarra’s Scales
    Sword Dancer
    Sword Singer
    Syrabane’s Grip
    Toothrow
    Tormentor
    Treasure Hunter
    Trinimac’s Valor
    Truth
    Twin Sisters
    Undaunted Bastion
    Undaunted Infiltrator
    Unfathomable Darkness
    Vampire Cloak
    Vampire Lord
    Vanguard
    Vanus
    Warlock
    Warrior Poet
    Way of Fire
    Way of the Air
    Wise Mage
    Witchman
    Withered Hand
    Wrath of the Imperium
    Ysgramor’s Birthright

Of those sets I disagree with the following ones:
    - Bark Skin (used to be meta for permablock builds back when it was bugged and didn´t have a cooldown)
    - Crest of Cyrodil
    - Overwhelming Surge: One of the most used sets on magplar. Incredibly good proc set.
    - Scathing Mage: Still used in PvE, not as frequently but still used by endgame players.
    - Truth: No idea why you find truth to be a useless set....
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With last changes to Minor Toughness for the Wardens, the Warrior-Poet set should give at least Major Toughness now (+20% max health).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    every game has dead sets...if its not meta its not used and that's how it is cuz you cant have everything equal...would kill the reason of progression
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Some sets NEED a serious serious buff, they have potential but are just so pathetically bad atm
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Btw, Oblivions edge is great for filling soul gems, Oblivions foe isnt on your list tho, and that set is bad.

lmao who the hell fills soul gems???
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like 75% of all sets are useless or overly weak. And 75% of those again are craftables

PC EU
    PvP only
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack of filled soul gems vendors for 6k. They pile up and are a decent source of gold.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone who claims that each and every set on that list posted above is useless for everyone is an outright liar ...
    shades.gif

Have you used every single set? If you believe they're all useful by all means make a video displaying each sets capabilities in all aspects of the game.

That's not what he said at all. He was saying that there are useful sets in that list, as has been pointed out by others in detail. That's not the same as saying that every single set in there is highly useful.
    RavenSworn wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    In PVE , you may see every raider almost run the same gears .

Tank - Ebon , Alkosh
    Mag dps - Siroria , Mother's Sorrow
    Stam dps - Relequen , Yokeda
    Healer - Olorime

ZOS limited the player choices .

Theory crafting ? Take a look those youtubers or this forum active crafters , gears choices exactly the same !

Its not that the choices are limited, it's that most you tubers and a majority of the community wants to have the best gear possible. It's just human. You'd want the best stuff for yourself, and dealing great numbers with minimal effort required.

All content, even vet trials don't require maximum dps numbers. But if you want to finish it quick, skip mechanics and all that jazz, then yes higher numbers allow you to do that.

Most people mistake optimal with viable. Viable means as long as you can finish the content in reasonable time, you're good to go. I've done vet HM dungeons with 20k dps (with being 50% of the total dps even). That's the beauty of builds isn't it, there's always choices. Will there be a build that surpasses them all in terms of raw damage? Of course.

"ok guys, passing marks for this test is 75%."
    "I've got 80%, that should be good."
    "What?! Dude cmon, 98% is where it's at! Epic fails man."
    "Seriously?"

Imagine a mechanic that has the boss reflect damage back to all players and have a unforgiving phase? That high dps won't save the group, it'll kill them. What if a mechanic require you to have self heals in addition to your healer? Perhaps a dungeon that requires you to have major expedition up at all times because of constant snares? So yeah, sets might be useless now... Might change tomorrow. /shrug

Sounds like you got carried in that HM dungeon, I find it really hard to believe with 20k dps, you didnt beat a HM dungeon without the other DPS having higher dps than you, or you had two other dps, if this was the case zos wouldn't make sets specifically for trials, if you could just use any said equipment, there is a reason why some trial sets come with bonuses that boost damage to enemies in trials.

When you're talking the easier base game dungeons, it's perfectly possible to do vet HM with the better dps being at 20k, it just takes longer. It doesn't mean that there isn't content where you need more.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give you some more detailed feedback

1.)Affliction poop
    2.)Arch Mage poop
    3.)Armor Master used to use it.
    4.)Baharaha’s Curse used to use it. Very difficult to find in heavy pieces.
    5.)Bark Skin poop
    6.)Buffer of the Swift poop
    7.)Combat Physician I dont know?
    8.)Crest of Cyrodiil I dont know?
    9.)Crusader I dont know?
    10.)Deadly Strike poop
    11.)Defiler poop
    12.)Destruction Mastery tried it....
    13.)Draugr’s Rest poop
    14.)Dreamers poop
    15.)Dreugh King Slayer used for Stormproof Stamplar. Sure there’s better sets, but was good for a time.
    16.)Embershield poop
    17.)Essence Thief ....look good on paper. Hard to work
    18.)Eternal Warrior tried it because gold jewelry...is poop
    19.)Footman thaught it was good, but was told it was poop. Never went back
    20.)Glorious Defender I dont know?
    21.)Grace of the Ancients used it to Stormproof MagBlade it’s probably never gonna be a recommended set. Worked for me
    22.)Hanu’s Compassion I dont know?
    23.)Hatchlings Shell heard it has PvP uses
    24.)Haven of Ursus Never bothered with it
    25.)Healer’s Habit tried it. Better sets out there
    26.)Hunt Leader tried it. Is poop
    27.)Ice Furnace never bothered with this set
    28.)Immortal Warrior weaker version of eternal warriors...poop
    29.)Inventor’s Guard poop
    30.)Invigoration wtf is this set?
    31.)Jolting Arms not sure about this one.
    32.)Juggernaut maybe was good back in the Vet 12 days. Not at vet 14 or Vet 16
    33.)Knight Errant Mail maybe PvP use?
    34.)Knightmare poop because it won’t do what you want it to do on the things needed to do it most on
    35.)Light Speaker poop
    36.)Lunar Bastion tried it. One of the best looking effects in the game imo
    37.)Mad Tinkerer awesome effect for sonic the hedgehog fans
    38.)Medusa poop. Tried it. Still poop
    39.)Morihaus. Cool effect
    40.)Netch Touch wtf is this doing on the list? Great set
    41.)Nikulas’ Heavy Armor poop. Wanted to be good, but is poop.
    42.)Noble Duelist poop. Even more poop for Dueling.
    43.)Oblivion’s Edge tried it. Not bad. Not great. Hesitate to call it poop.
    44.)Order of Diagna poop
    45.)Orgnum’s Scales Health regen builds used to be a thing.
    46.)Overwhelming Surge not bad. Cool effects
    47.)Pelinal’s Aptitude for those still trying to hybrid....
    48.)Prayer Shawl wth is this set? Sounds like poop. Leave it here
    49.)Quick Serpent always meant to put this set together and try it out, but never got around to it.
    50.)Ranger’s Gait poop
    51.)Rattlecage not terrible. Easily outclassed by many other sets
    52.)Red Mountain one time BiS for many, sidelined some time ago. Cool effects
    53.)Robes of the Necromancer wtf is this?
    54.)Scathing Mage wtf is wrong with you? Get this off the list at once.
    55.)Sergeant’s Mail heard it was ok.
    56.)Sentry poop
    57.)Shalk Exoskleton not bad
    58.)Spelunker poop
    59.)Spider Cultist not bad at all
    60.)Storm Knight poop
    61.)Storm Master poop
    62.)Stygian poop
    63.)Svarra’s Scales poop
    64.)Sword Dancer easily outclassed
    65.)Sword Singer easily outclassed
    66.)Syrabane’s Grip poop
    67.)Toothrow poop
    68.)Tormentor poop
    69.)Treasure Hunter farmer gear
    70.)Trinimac’s Valor used to be best set for pet Sorc. A long time ago. Now it’s not so great.
    71.)Truth highly niche. Outclassed by better sets
    72.)Twin Sisters poop
    73.)Undaunted Bastion poop
    74.)Undaunted Infiltrator poop
    75.)Unfathomable Darkness not bad at all.
    76.)Vampire Cloak poop
    77.)Vampire Lord poop
    78.)Vanguard poop
    79.)Vanus poop
    80.)Warlock poop
    81.)Warrior Poet remove from this list immediately
    82.)Way of Fire not bad
    83.)Way of the Air not bad
    84.)Wise Mage poop
    85.)Witchman poor mans VO
    86.)Withered Hand poop
    87.)Wrath of the Imperium easily outclassed by other sets.
    88.)Ysgramor’ssgramor’s Birthright Ice Mage niche

So, there’s a handful of sets that don’t deserve to be on this list, but most do.

Got to get real with what you’re gonna put together and use.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack of filled soul gems vendors for 6k. They pile up and are a decent source of gold.
    They fill up anyway with the soul passives for me, just remember to have stacks of empty then doing dungeons.
    Back at launch I remember having to use soul trap to fill gems for pvp but might not had the passives yet.
    because of no level scaling you could not run all over the world farming skyshard.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for giving us a perfect example of why "Set xxx is utter trash and completely useless" posts are completely useless.

Just because someone can't figure out how to make a set work with a build doesn't mean that set is useless for everyone.

shades.gif

Thank you for pointing out my lack of insight in this area. To all, especially the OP who asked for others’ thoughts on this subject, I apologize for wasting your time with my replies. I should have known the only appropriate response to the OP’s query is “such threads are completely useless.”

In the future, please forward all questions on this topic to Sir Andy. I’m sure he has very detailed and proven builds using sets like Spelunker where he can bust out 45k DPS no problem.

Oh, and be sure to find out how he stores all of these sets he has figured out how to use effectively. Both are well beyond my intellect and I dare not embarrass myself further.

You rock 😎
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »

shades.gif

You rock 😎

lol
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shades.gif

Except that was not my claim. WTB "Reading Comprehension" ...
    rolleyes.gif
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To all who have replied to my list, and my follow-up venom, I'm glad to see the majority took my list for what its worth: its simply my 2 cents. I'm happy people disagree with some sets I put on there. Of course there are people who like sets I have on there. Not saying that its worthless (although some are) or that people who run these are bad players, dumb, etc. which again, most understood. Not everyone runs the same stuff. Its cool.

I love discussions about this. Variety is good in this game. I will definitely take a second look at some of the sets people have pointed out, thank you for that. But the fact remains, you have to store this stuff. And when it comes down to keeping something like Ebon Armory versus an experimental tanking set, choices have to be made. These are the choices I make. And the rub is, you can always go back and get stuff you scrapped if you want it again.
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    So, trying things out...
    Thinking about either hatchlings shell or knightmare for my Warden tank, any thoughts on which would be better?
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given folks have different gameplay priorities, there really aren't any "dead" sets.

Personally, the sets that are most "dead" to me are those that are content gated behind activities I don't do often enough to bother with trying to collect set pieces from it. Is it a trial set? Yup, it's dead for me. Is it from a dungeon? Yup, that's dead too.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    I'm not an expert, but I know a set which is absolutely useless and has an alternative which outperforms even on a paper.

Prayer's Shawl:

(5 items) When you heal a friendly target, you have a 6% chance to grant them a damage shield that absorbs 2340 damage for 6 seconds.
    While Combat Physician does almost the same but a way more better:

(5 items) Critically Healing an ally grants them a 8195 Damage Shield for 8 seconds. This effect has a cooldown of 6 seconds.

Not only that, prayer seems to rarely ever work. It used to be useful when damage shield from sets still procced other sets like trinimac's valor. Now both the sets are junk :D
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At the risk of inviting "you moron, that set is awesome" posts, here is my personal list of scrap. This is driven primarily by inventory control and lack of use. While some sets may be useful, I believe there is another set that outperforms it, that's why it made the list.

Affliction
    Arch Mage
    Armor Master
    Baharaha’s Curse
    Bark Skin
    Buffer of the Swift
    Combat Physician
    Crest of Cyrodiil
    Crusader
    Deadly Strike
    Defiler
    Destruction Mastery
    Draugr’s Rest
    Dreamers
    Dreugh King Slayer
    Embershield
    Essence Thief
    Eternal Warrior
    Footman
    Glorious Defender
    Grace of the Ancients
    Hanu’s Compassion
    Hatchlings Shell
    Haven of Ursus
    Healer’s Habit
    Hunt Leader
    Ice Furnace
    Immortal Warrior
    Inventor’s Guard
    Invigoration
    Jolting Arms
    Juggernaut
    Knight Errant Mail
    Knightmare
    Light Speaker
    Lunar Bastion
    Mad Tinkerer
    Medusa
    Morihaus
    Netch Touch
    Nikulas’ Heavy Armor
    Noble Duelist
    Oblivion’s Edge
    Order of Diagna
    Orgnum’s Scales
    Overwhelming Surge
    Pelinal’s Aptitude
    Prayer Shawl
    Quick Serpent
    Ranger’s Gait
    Rattlecage
    Red Mountain
    Robes of the Necromancer
    Scathing Mage
    Sergeant’s Mail
    Sentry
    Shalk Exoskleton
    Spelunker
    Spider Cultist
    Storm Knight
    Storm Master
    Stygian
    Svarra’s Scales
    Sword Dancer
    Sword Singer
    Syrabane’s Grip
    Toothrow
    Tormentor
    Treasure Hunter
    Trinimac’s Valor
    Truth
    Twin Sisters
    Undaunted Bastion
    Undaunted Infiltrator
    Unfathomable Darkness
    Vampire Cloak
    Vampire Lord
    Vanguard
    Vanus
    Warlock
    Warrior Poet
    Way of Fire
    Way of the Air
    Wise Mage
    Witchman
    Withered Hand
    Wrath of the Imperium
    Ysgramor’s Birthright

Pretty accurate they need to cull these or turn them into different element variations of other sets we have
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think you know what dead means. A lot of those sets are good for niche builds, situationally good, or just straight up good.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Conan776
    Conan776
    I use one of those "scrap" sets myself. But I ain't saying which one because I'm a jinx and then they might nerf it! o:)
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quoted post was made before Murkmire shields nerf, but I think this comparison still relevant:
    Eremith wrote: »
    Prayer's Shawl:

(5 items) When you heal a friendly target, you have a 6% chance to grant them a damage shield that absorbs 2340 damage for 6 seconds.

Combat Physician:

Edited by Ermiq on January 21, 2019 10:26AM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now can anybody put up a list of sets that were suggested useles and noone objected? That would be a primary target for ZOS to reconsider
    Rawr