Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kyne PC EU controlled by AD Mafia

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
After a long time away from Kyne/BwB I went back to grind a new character because battlegrounds grind is too fast.

Wow.

AD there are full of the old try hard seal clubbers that didn't quit or move to vet PvP when the server became overly newbie over a year ago.

Basically what you will find there is groups of 3 or 4 AD in gold gear that haven't left <50 ever using spies to see where group goes and wiping 15 players that bought the game last week.

Its really sad.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You know, people maybe come in non vet to test some builds for their vet char.
    Or maybe some other people start a new real char and decided to start with kyne because they love non vet.

Yes, some other people are -50 addict with gold gear, runing in groups of 3-4. but it's not only AD... Really.

And about spies... It's only paranoia for me.
    AD have best scouts in EU because of veterans players in non vet who mostly play AD and call in zone chat for scout the keeps and outposts.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are only AD returning to Kyne apart from 4 DC and EP. I seen 15+ AD old names.

<50 has not been a viable place to test builds for a long time because scaling OP.

These AD are the same dudes that reroll here to seal club for the last 2/3 years.

Kyne is the only place with spies PC EU and they are AD spies.

Kyne is for new players, everyone knows AD are the worst players and 80% snipe spammers but really?....

Try vet PvP, you scrubs really should leave the new players alone.
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    I leveled a range of chars on BwB and the emp swapping, AP generatiing players were cornering the market for emp for years. I actually took emp on a char just to spite them and held it for 3 days about 2 years ago, during which i received hate whispers from a range of people and offers for me to abdicate so that they could get emp and they were all part of the emp swap/trade mafia group so it felt great stopping these people who ruin the game for people who want some honest normal pvp.
    I was playing in Kyne a couple of months ago and Rav is right, it is many of the same people 2 years on running twinks and most definitely scaring new players away from even the easiest pvp server in the game with their full yellow gear and knowledge of how to maximise their chars from battle leveling.

It is most definitely time to do a revert to the days when everyone had approximately the same HP, Mag and Stamina and there was the occasional 5th piece that would make a difference but not by that much and it is time to get back to that so that the field is even and people will actually get to play the non-vet server on an even keel instead of the s***show that's on the go today.

The way this server currently works is one of the reasons PvP is dying fast in this game and ZOS would give themselves a much better name by encouraging people to try PvP here with an even field before they go to the "big boy" servers and get zerged by 5000 nameless, faceless enemies.

And btw Xarcus, you played non-vet enough to know that the people who "love" non-vet are people who love to farm easy targets and inexperienced noobs. Can't believe i saw people like Mass Confusion in there after 2 years still doing the same thing to poor unsuspecting newer players who don't even have a heal unlocked yet. From a psychological perspective, these kinds of people are even worse than one button ball-groupers for maintaining an uneven superiority complex over single players who will never be their standard. A good analogy is like the men's soccer world champions playing against the Wales under 14 women's team, a clear mismatch and far from fair or even on anyone.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just feed them so much they level to 50 then after start over again. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just feed them so much they level to 50 then after start over again. :trollface:

It actually is a real problem. In 99,99% of the cases I don't agree with raviour, but this time I do.
    Kyne is fine to learn to play new classes, I've been there too in the past, but there are a lot of people abusing the system and creating the same class over and over again. Using gold gear to butcher new players that are playing without food and don't even know how to heal themselves.

New players will lose interested in PvP, they either leave the game or join the dark side of ESO (PvE).

jk about the dark side ;-)
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know @ilander ;
    • We have some independant players who dont care about the faction, they switch to the one with the lower pop. Overlord, massconfusion, atsuko, etc. They dont talk in zone, dont lead, and dont give any advices, or spy. They are playing for their own, they do not heal other, dont repair walls/door, and use camp only for themself.
    • And we have some other veterans loyal to their faction, not switching or very occasionnaly. Theses guys talk in zone, they lead groups and give a lot of advices on zone chat. They help a lot for the faction, and it's in some point the cyrodiil school, they're like teachers for new players. They're not useless, and all 3 faction need them.

When we started pvp on bwb theses 2 categories of players did not exist. We had no help, no advice from old players, but there were no veteran solo player to fight in the ennemy faction. NON VET has changed, we have to deal with.

Edited by Xarc on October 29, 2018 11:31AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hehe Turelus, DC newbies do their best.

We wiped 15 man PvD 2 nights ago, that is how bad the players are.

Imagine every castle has a 3 man try-hard group scouting and wiping these 15 players in seconds.

Its horrible to see.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus, non-vet changed many times.

You led AD 2014 and I led DC so we know but about 18 months ago Kyne became extremely newbie so many left including me and you.

I am just horrified to see so many AD are still there and are abusing the server.

If you are solo seal clubbing its nearly justifiable but you better have an excuse like bad ping.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha Sil needs more AD by the way.

Its mostly EP v DC there. Maybe its time these bananas finally dared to leave Blackwater Blade.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.twitch.tv/raviour/videos/all

70 hours of footage from this Kyne campaign there.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    https://www.twitch.tv/raviour/videos/all

70 hours of footage from this Kyne campaign there.

O7sdzo.gif

a dollar if anyone "gets it" :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who plays on PC NA Kyne, I’d like to elaborate on something.

PC NA Kyne pop is roughly distributed as follows - 40% people who have been there for four months or more, 40% people who have been then for atleast a month, but not for four months and 20% absolute beginners to pvp who have started in the last few weeks. I know this because I know most people I play with / against.

So far we have had a few occasions when guilds have transitioned to vet PvP, and make no mistake; it kills the campaign. Suddenly one faction is composed primarily of new folks while the other two have experienced players. The three faction balance principle is broken. But keep logging in and keep trying and watch your pop go up. It’s important to stay online even if you lose a few battles.

Kyne in my opinion is the healthiest campaign. We have a strong community (atleast on PC NA) and new recruits almost always integrate very fast and learn quick.

Now, reasons why we re-roll in Kyle:
    1. We do not have money for gold cp160 mats nor the CP or PvE skill to grind for end game gear.
    2. We do not have the skill to play in vet PvP (atleast in my case), and I’m talking 1v1 not ZergVZerg. I don’t have time or patience to improve my game as I play the game for fun.
    3. Kyne is more about strategic coordinated gameplay , and more often than not its an absolutely delightful chess game.
    4. No one has perfect gear in Kyne. It’s immensely difficult and expensive to maintain overland gear to your level, and even craftable gear is outleveled pretty fast. This creates a game balance which is immensely important, especially between lvl 40-50, making it easier for low level players to play against comparatively higher level players.
    5. No monster sets. (I’ve seen once though lol)
    6. No one has unlocked every end game skill for their class or weapon. It’s just not possible. Yes you can probably get a few but not all.
    7. Sometimes people just want to try and learn new classes and playstyles. I don’t have time to grind to lvl 50 before experimenting.

This is just my observation based on PC NA. I don’t know how different the EU pop is.

PS - I really don’t understand people who gold out gear in Kyne (very very small minority), while here I am trying to save money to buy a medium sized house. Stay strong and keep fighting!
    Edited by An_An on October 30, 2018 6:20AM
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    PS - I really don’t understand people who gold out gear in Kyne (very very small minority), while here I am trying to save money to buy a medium sized house. Stay strong and keep fighting!

Because you have it backwards. Let me explain:
    An_An wrote: »
    1. We do not have money for gold cp160 mats nor the CP or PvE skill to grind for end game gear.
    4. No one has perfect gear in Kyne. It’s immensely difficult and expensive to maintain overland gear to your level, and even craftable gear is outleveled pretty fast. This creates a game balance which is immensely important, especially between lvl 40-50, making it easier for low level players to play against comparatively higher level players.
    6. No monster sets. (I’ve seen once though lol)

These are factors that make it more appealing to meta, not less, because a) if you meta in the noob campaign, you get more bang for your buck than in vet + CP, where there is more competition from other metagaming players, and b) it may be easier and cheaper than you think. For starters, one does not need to maintain gear to character level, but rather character to gear level; these players do not enter Cyrodiil at level 10.

I get why you re-roll, but the situation with gear now is anologous to the situation when CPs were allowed in the noob campaign. As far as CP BS went, the noob campaign was also the healthiest (= least sick), because obviously many had few or no CPs at all, a few had them perhaps not allocated, and unless they went outside to farm them could not get any. For the same reason, it was more compelling to farm CPs and come back to the noob campaign, than to farm them and go to an adult campaign.

Unlike CPs, however, gear is here to stay. Gear sells DLCs and DLCs need to be sold to noobs as well.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on October 30, 2018 12:59PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some people come to bwb over and over to dominate. and some come to bwb all over again and still havent l2ped xD
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyne should be the 'learning campaign'. These guys are pure cancer and the death of the longevity of PVP by removing any hope that new players will want to keep playing it.

Imho, it should have a smaller map with fewer keeps, more closely spaced (less horse-simulator and more friendly to lower populations).
    And most importantly, IMHO, (and this excludes myself from Kyne) should not be available to anyone over CP160, and any gear over blue should be treated as blue, and anyone seen to be constantly deleting characters when they outlevel and re-rolling new ones to play only in Kyne should be banned from Kyne(and sub-50 BG's). (because the CP160 limit isn't enough - they'll just make new accounts). I'm sure Zos could come up with an algorithm to identify these players.

Honestly this is nothing but exploitation on many levels.. Exploiting the battle-levelling system, exploiting the intention of Kyne and exploiting new players. Really boils my ***.

Honestly it should have been dealt with years ago - but I guess most of the 'victims' of this have always been too new to realise what the problem is, and so nowhere near enough people have complained.
    Edited by Biro123 on October 31, 2018 10:50AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are only AD returning to Kyne apart from 4 DC and EP. I seen 15+ AD old names.

<50 has not been a viable place to test builds for a long time because scaling OP.

These AD are the same dudes that reroll here to seal club for the last 2/3 years.

Kyne is the only place with spies PC EU and they are AD spies.

Kyne is for new players, everyone knows AD are the worst players and 80% snipe spammers but really?....

Try vet PvP, you scrubs really should leave the new players alone.

I can verify this. There are numerous AD-players,and some EP/DC(that I do still talk to) that swears to Kyne. Their reasoning is that they are getting slaughtered in vet-pvp. Some of them have tried Sotha Sil a few times, but they're getting slaughtered there. So they prefer to be in Kyne, where they can at least have a fighting chance. (Then you can, as a maxed out levelled character say "omg l2p noob" but that serves no purpose).

These guys are trying t find a spec/char/class they are comfortable with playing, that they can take to vet-PvP eventually. For a lot of the people that stays in non-vet, they either want to kill new players over and over again to boost their ego(for reasons I don't know....) and there are the people that feels like vet-PvP is way too serious and that they get completely rekt there. (Some of these people that Raviour refers to, still has no idea about what's performing well on each class and such. Even though they've played there since I started the game a bit less than 3 years ago).

They just want to enjoy the game, where most players are at a level that they enjoy playing against. What Zenimax could do, is put a cap on the gear. Even if you have golden gear, it still counts as e.g. White or Blue or whatever. You can buy finished white enchants from a Merchant - and evn if you craft purple enchants for your gear, they aren't better than white).

Because the issue is.. some of the "best" players in Kyne are also those that play 1 or 2 classes and have golden out gear for a specific set-up. So for them it's no real cost - since they just re-use the gear over and over again.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kyne has today less "noobies" than sotha sil for sure (in term of ratio) and it's easier to play in sotha.

For a longtime one of the other reason some people rerolled in kyne was a question of ping. No cp calculation, no big skill and proc monster set calculation, and less population.
    Today, the non vet has really changed. It's not that funny anymore to play here, and i think some people stayed too much in this campaign, when you see a TS group of 6-7 trolling new players who dont even know how to cc someone.
    And when you see some people who refuse to attack NPCs because "XP is the devil", well OK. It's time to go back to sothasil definitively, even with new rerolls.

Poor -50. It was fun but today it's dead.

Edited by Xarc on October 31, 2018 1:22PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    kyne has today less "noobies" than sotha sil for sure (in term of ratio) and it's easier to play in sotha.

For a longtime one of the other reason some people rerolled in kyne was a question of ping. No cp calculation, no big skill and proc monster set calculation, and less population.
    Today, the non vet has really changed. It's not that funny anymore to play here, and i think some people stayed too much in this campaign, when you see a TS group of 6-7 trolling new players who dont even know how to cc someone.
    And when you see some people who refuse to attack NPCs because "XP is the devil", well OK. It's time to go back to sothasil definitively, even with new rerolls.

for a long time people played in bwb cos the stats were more balanced than any other form of pvp jn this game.
    bring back old bwb pre IC, with removed CP ofc.

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge
    Are you married ?
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    But yeah man, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 were sexier than liebs' comm
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    right now in Kyne its 2 EP no DC vs 25 AD

Big Boss or Saras need to recruit here, these guys r pro.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD make EP 2014 look like pro.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge the fountain of knowledge

why zeni not employ you yet but yeah, that would fix everything
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah lol its a thread but apparently Russians are coming 5am before they go Vivec.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ban Russians from EU server or teach them sportmanship is only cure.
    Edited by raviour on November 1, 2018 4:08PM
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge
    Are you married ?

Nopes. And with my last two relationships going down the drain - I have no intention of getting married, for a long, long time. Just heartache and drama. Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, Rav - If you have something to say, you should just say it. :smiley:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rav stop hiding in Kyne and come back to Vivec, i need the AP donations
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. People grinding "bloodletter" or "duelist" titles on lowbie toons to impress scrubs, nightcapping emp and painting the entire map at 6 a.m. and zerging down anyone who tries to retake a resource at 11 a.m.
    Not surprising that newbies are ragequitting, probably never to return to pvp :(
    Edited by Ufretin on November 2, 2018 12:05PM
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

I agree. People grinding "bloodletter" or "duelist" titles on lowbie toons to impress scrubs, nightcapping emp and painting the entire map at 6 a.m. and zerging down anyone who tries to retake a resource at 11 a.m.
    Not surprising that newbies are ragequitting, probably never to return to pvp :(

lol.
    Well I am not making new char to delete it after reaching lvl50... Not like a lot of people actually destroying kyne.

And about the emp at 6a.m, I wasnt online. I was just #1 when it arrived, sorry to sleep during the night...

5 people= not a zerg. Sorry if people want to play (even to the side of the emp).

Too many unjustified tears, man.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -