The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

can't claim daily rewards

Lirkin
Lirkin
✭✭✭✭
I missed some of the rewards this month an it show that I have a reward ready to claim but it will not allow me to claim it. There is no button on the bottom of the reward on the logout screen and the notifications leads me to a blank screen.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Also have this bug, EU and NA PC.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lirkin wrote: »
    I missed some of the rewards this month an it show that I have a reward ready to claim but it will not allow me to claim it. There is no button on the bottom of the reward on the logout screen and the notifications leads me to a blank screen.

tomorrow nite would be november 1, based on UTC...however you should still be able to get one last october reward tonight...try logging out and completely closing the client, give a couple minutes and go back in...if you still can't get it, then you may want to take a screenshot showing that the game says you still have a reward to claim, and then submit a bug....

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, had one last 2K AP reward to claim. My notification in game tells me to claim a reward, but I'm not able.

It should be 10/31 now after the 7PM Eastern Time day change?
    PC-NA
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have tried this on both of my accounts and it is not working. The reward shows as being there but not way to claim it.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    sounds like there really may be an issue...after my previous message, I logged into EU to do writs, and I noticed that there was no button to "view" on the popup...I've already gotten all the rewards so there was nothing for me to claim, but I still expected a view button.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Guys, can you check this out please...
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this. Normally when I don't log in for all of my days it doesn't "show" the reward like it's claimable.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here, PC EU. Assuming I'll have the same problem on PC NA and XB NA & EU. I assume they forgot to account for 31 gays in October.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still claim the reward.

Go to your Notifications where it says "You have a new Daily Reward" and click the tick. Although this takes you to an empty "Daily Rewards" window, you should still be able to click E to claim the reward.

At least, I just did. 2,000 AP on PC-EU.

Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^ Didn't work for me.

Ok, it worked after turning off gamepad mode. This workaround presumably won't work on console. I'll check soon and report back.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 31, 2018 1:21AM
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to the notifications earlier and that removed that option so I can't click on it again.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    actually it showed up again when I logged in and I was able to collect the reward but lost out on the other rewards that I had not claimed
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just logged in on XB and it worked just fine. For some reason it's messed up on PC. As mentioned above, going to notifications via the regular PC interface and clicking on E works. Maybe the Murkmire update messed it up.
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened also to me, here are some screenshots: [PC- EU]

7y9au3nzs6ke.png
    tqwptybdch34.png
    mg08y95tk36g.png
    Edited by Derbforgaill on October 31, 2018 2:57PM
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here @Fenrishunden and @Idunnsdottir both PC EU and PC NA
  • Nirnroot
    Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same ... ! And today I had to pick up (3 x Crown craters) - so that I am not amused by this situation. Especially since a month ago it was exactly the same - would anyone want to do something about it?
    _-_
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    @agegarton mentioned this support page in another thread, worht a try: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43864/p/1
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    @agegarton mentioned this support page in another thread, worht a try: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43864/p/1

Can confirm this method works (at least when claiming the alliance points)
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Worked for us also
    Edited by Ragnork on October 31, 2018 8:54PM