The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nerf Endless fury

killmove
killmove
✭✭✭
this skill is broken, it always kills me in bg with 5k instant dmg.

wtf ZOS ????

this need to be changed to 10% below health because 20% of 20k means 5k instant dmg -> instant kill
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you serious?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s why it’s called an execute.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get more health like how sorcs have to....

You can't just go around ignoring defensive stats like sorcs used to....;

You need to stack some defence, like sorcs have to....

Also make every other execute only work below 10% - lol
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uh, okey... so a execute you can dobble dodge is op, sure sure.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is my Bingo card? Another nerf sorc post....
    XBox One - NA
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO it needs to only explode if the sorc or an ally damages the enemy while below 20% HP. No more stealing kills from the bushes.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! Another Nerf thread. Learn to play the game. Stop crying for nerfs.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    20% of 20k is only 4k tho...
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just slot some HOTs, bro. Mutagen will keep the executes away!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we got an answer now to how long will it take for an actual nerfSorc tread in this sad patch. Honestly, it was quicker then i expected, so quick OP has forgotten basic math my 7yo niece could do.

What he said:
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Get more health like how sorcs have to....

You can't just go around ignoring defensive stats like sorcs used to....;

You need to stack some defence, like sorcs have to....

Also make every other execute only work below 10% - lol

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless fury is fine...
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH....
    Compared to radiant destruction...mages should be buffed. I'm getting 10k crits with RD

Healing ward Nerf dramatically hurt Sorcs against a glass magplar. If you are below 25% health. Only thing that will sace you is LOS. Not even block...getting 4k Crits through block. And if the first hit doesn't kill you...the next will
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    killmove wrote: »

wtf ZOS ????

this need to be changed to 10% below health because 20% of 20k means 5k instant dmg -> instant kill

:D
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    TBH....
    Compared to radiant destruction...mages should be buffed. I'm getting 10k crits with RD

Healing ward Nerf dramatically hurt Sorcs against a glass magplar. If you are below 25% health. Only thing that will sace you is LOS. Not even block...getting 4k Crits through block. And if the first hit doesn't kill you...the next will

Fury >> Radiant Destruction even after the damage buff IMO.
    There is still that 1 solid second between the beginning of RD's animation and the first damage tick that makes it useless in 1v1s.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That’s why it’s called an execute.

He misunderstood this skill totally ...
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else appreciate the irony of someone named "killmove" complaining about an execute?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally dislike the debuff/effect that stays on you for 4 seconds when hit by fury. If I could change one thing about the skill it would be to remove that lingering effect, but raise the execute threshold as a compensation. But in general I´m fine with the skill.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess... OP nightblade main?

You know...I was going to make a sarcastic post making fun, but.. this subject is just too pathetic.

I give up, just delete sorcs from the game already and be done with it.
    Edited by Minalan on October 30, 2018 7:13AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    Does anyone else appreciate the irony of someone named "killmove" complaining about an execute?

The issue here is it wasn’t his kill move.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I personally dislike the debuff/effect that stays on you for 4 seconds when hit by fury. If I could change one thing about the skill it would be to remove that lingering effect, but raise the execute threshold as a compensation. But in general I´m fine with the skill.

Should we just make it exactly the same as Impale.. I mean exactly..?

And while we're at it, make frags the same as Merciless, and turn curse into a real dot with some nice additional effects - like cripple.. This is all good stuff - we should do it with all classes!

In all seriousness.. Wrath doesn't even find a place on my bar anymore (much as I love the animation and sound effects).. Not because it bad - but because in a VERY crowded skill-bar full of must-have abilities which, when combined with the passives are all very underloaded.. its the one thing I can do without.. I mean if I can get someone TO execute range then I should be able to finish them off in the same way I got them there, right?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf ZOS ????

Easy change, make the explosion trigger when your opponent is above 20% health, but not when below.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a joke right?
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    old.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    IMO it needs to only explode if the sorc or an ally damages the enemy while below 20% HP. No more stealing kills from the bushes.

This definitely needs to happen.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf ZOS ????

Aha, 10% health execute... So you want a 2k damage execute? Got it. Let's make endless fury totally useless to use, not like it is a game changer now and has any place on a magsorc bar except DM BG.

Bait post should be banned.

1/10 for trying.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf ZOS ????

I believe it's safe to say it's a l2p issue at this point. Isn't that what the nightblades say? Hey guys am I doing this right?
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

wtf ZOS ????

I believe it's safe to say it's a l2p issue at this point. Isn't that what the nightblades say? Hey guys am I doing this right?

Not bad, but to be a true pro, you need a 'Git Gud' on the end too!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if troll or potato
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    wow, sorc defense squad V nb assault team... although the nb assault team isnt showing up in any numbers....

*grabs popcorn*
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless Killsteal