Nerf Endless fury

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This skill definitely need some treatment but currently (post Murkmire) in BG hardly any Mag sorc out there
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Let me guess... OP nightblade main?

You know...I was going to make a sarcastic post making fun, but.. this subject is just too pathetic.

I give up, just delete sorcs from the game already and be done with it.

I don't like this suggestion, because without sorcs, templars will be next on the punching bag for nerf threads lol.

You guys are our barrier reef for bad posts lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

You know...I was going to make a sarcastic post making fun, but.. this subject is just too pathetic.

I don't like this suggestion, because without sorcs, templars will be next on the punching bag for nerf threads lol.

The sorc barrier reef is all bleached and dead corals. The class is practically dead, and you have some real crayon eating potatoes asking to nerf the corpse.

Good luck being next in line.
    Options
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭

NO.. templars has always been behind other class in term of dps and tanking.. only in heal templar is good enough (though too close to warden).
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    killmove wrote: »

NO.. templars has always been behind other class in term of dps and tanking.. only in heal templar is good enough (though too close to warden).

Do you wake up in the morning, staring at the ceiling and thinking to yourself: "Today I make another arbitary nerf sorc threat."? I mean your schadenfreude about the nerfs in murkmire is obvious by looking at your discussion history. I always ask myself if such people are just really bad at trolling or if they can be as biased and clueless as they seem.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix battleground scoring to acknowledge damage, not just killing blows. Don't nerf class executes to bandaid broken scoring mechanics.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we gotta destroy sorcs execute because bgs scoring system is flawed? Have you tried sending your CV to zenimax? You got some serious chances to be hired for the combat and balance team
    Options
  • damtotb16_ESO
    damtotb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Don't nerf it what will all the noobs in BG's do?
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't nerf it what will all the noobs in BG's do?

They will probably come up with another excuse why they still lose then.
    Options
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died = nerf what died too
    Options
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have died anyhow, you just died to it cause someone knows how to keep it applied to bad players. It wasnt fury that caused your fury, it was you not healing and defending yourself.
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho, the best way to deal with the "kill stealing" nonsense is to award kills in this way: dealing the majority of the damage to the target and of course the killing blow
    Edited by JobooAGS on November 6, 2018 8:13PM
    Options
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    Not sure if troll or potato

ill put 50 on option 2
    Options
  • Vixenator
    Vixenator
    ✭✭✭
    I think the root of the problem is how you got to 20% health in the first place :)
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid nerfing..
    Options