The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Your Biggest Lore Wishes?

• Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The various Khajiit forms being shown in ESO, specifically the interpretations as depicted by Jo'basha in the Interview with Three Booksellers. Easily my biggest lore wish.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping that we will one day see the tribunal together
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    What would you like to see that is exciting to lore nerds? Personally I would love to see all the daedric princes in one room argueing over the politics of oblivion. Alternatively I'd like to see the Tribunal together ingame to see how a conversation between them would go, or maybe to stop a great threat.

More Sotha Sil is more good. A story involving both himself and Vivec would be interesting. Noone gives a *** about Almalexia though, she can stay out of it.
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭
    I want to meet a Lilmothit
  • darjobuno
    darjobuno
    ✭✭✭
    Every since Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quest I have wanted to be able to play as a member of the "Whispering Fang" Although it was only a one line mention the ideal of a Monk Class for the game especially as a Khajiit sounds awesome. I do not view this as a night blade type class more of a stamina based buff/debuff class. The Night Blade is based too much off of magicka and does not have the flow a stamina based monk would for the game. Not so much based off of stealth as it is off of physiology and anatomy. Knowing where to strike to stun and weaken. Given the ancient ruins displayed so far in the game it is obvious that a good portion of Khajiit society is centered around temples. This year should be the year of the monk with the visit into Elswyr!
    Old and cranky gamer. Don't poke the bear.
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    I would like a moth priest questline. But, as with everything, it might be a bit of a let down to see it flattened into the MMO genre. I know I know... its been 5 years and I'm still whining about that.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    What would you like to see that is exciting to lore nerds? Personally I would love to see all the daedric princes in one room argueing over the politics of oblivion. Alternatively I'd like to see the Tribunal together ingame to see how a conversation between them would go, or maybe to stop a great threat.

As it stands today February 12th, 2019 i haven’t seen a single Ohmes Rhat Khajiit, if they don’t showcase that there will be in fact Ohme Rhat Khajiits and at least add a polymorph or costume applicable to Khajiits only, i will most likely not buy Elseweyr
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭
    Right now I want to meet Yagrum Bagarn before he ended up in Fyr's basement. Also to get into Kemel-Ze.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are all the children?
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Sekt_Tiberlus
    Wish to see the pre-Duskfall argonians - the most advanced and powerfull civilization ever existed on Tamriel. Wish to see the more saxhleel tribes with unique magic and biomancy, mentioned in the game, especially the tribe that created guar with glowing gills. I wonder if the have the same scales color design. Also, would be nice to meet Keshu Tha Black Fin in future dlcs or chapters, related to Black Marsh, because she is one of the most noble and heroic argonian nationalist.