Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Biggest Lore Wishes?

• Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The various Khajiit forms being shown in ESO, specifically the interpretations as depicted by Jo'basha in the Interview with Three Booksellers. Easily my biggest lore wish.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping that we will one day see the tribunal together
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    What would you like to see that is exciting to lore nerds? Personally I would love to see all the daedric princes in one room argueing over the politics of oblivion. Alternatively I'd like to see the Tribunal together ingame to see how a conversation between them would go, or maybe to stop a great threat.

More Sotha Sil is more good. A story involving both himself and Vivec would be interesting. Noone gives a *** about Almalexia though, she can stay out of it.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to meet a Lilmothit
  • darjobuno
    darjobuno
    ✭✭✭
    Every since Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood quest I have wanted to be able to play as a member of the "Whispering Fang" Although it was only a one line mention the ideal of a Monk Class for the game especially as a Khajiit sounds awesome. I do not view this as a night blade type class more of a stamina based buff/debuff class. The Night Blade is based too much off of magicka and does not have the flow a stamina based monk would for the game. Not so much based off of stealth as it is off of physiology and anatomy. Knowing where to strike to stun and weaken. Given the ancient ruins displayed so far in the game it is obvious that a good portion of Khajiit society is centered around temples. This year should be the year of the monk with the visit into Elswyr!
    No longer swimming upstream
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a moth priest questline. But, as with everything, it might be a bit of a let down to see it flattened into the MMO genre. I know I know... its been 5 years and I'm still whining about that.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would you like to see that is exciting to lore nerds? Personally I would love to see all the daedric princes in one room argueing over the politics of oblivion. Alternatively I'd like to see the Tribunal together ingame to see how a conversation between them would go, or maybe to stop a great threat.

As it stands today February 12th, 2019 i haven’t seen a single Ohmes Rhat Khajiit, if they don’t showcase that there will be in fact Ohme Rhat Khajiits and at least add a polymorph or costume applicable to Khajiits only, i will most likely not buy Elseweyr
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭✭
    Right now I want to meet Yagrum Bagarn before he ended up in Fyr's basement. Also to get into Kemel-Ze.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are all the children?
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Sekt_Tiberlus
    Sekt_Tiberlus
    ✭✭✭
    Wish to see the pre-Duskfall argonians - the most advanced and powerfull civilization ever existed on Tamriel. Wish to see the more saxhleel tribes with unique magic and biomancy, mentioned in the game, especially the tribe that created guar with glowing gills. I wonder if the have the same scales color design. Also, would be nice to meet Keshu Tha Black Fin in future dlcs or chapters, related to Black Marsh, because she is one of the most noble and heroic argonian nationalist.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened between the Dragon Cult and the Falmer? A DLC around Falmer would be great (Not as a playable race)

Have Dragons encountered the Hist? What were there experiences with the sentient trees and the Argonians?
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish to see the pre-Duskfall argonians - the most advanced and powerfull civilization ever existed on Tamriel. Wish to see the more saxhleel tribes with unique magic and biomancy, mentioned in the game, especially the tribe that created guar with glowing gills. I wonder if the have the same scales color design. Also, would be nice to meet Keshu Tha Black Fin in future dlcs or chapters, related to Black Marsh, because she is one of the most noble and heroic argonian nationalist.

I just read the whole story of Keshu and i wholeheartedly agree we need more of her and of the development of Gideon <3
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Same on Vampire Lord stuff. "STOP READING " if you haven't done Eastmarch or SKYRIM and care about spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In ESO there is a Vampire Lord feud between father and son and one claims that he will return to his clan possibly which is Clan Volkihar. I have been hoping Lord Harkon will appear in ESO since PC beta/Launch. The quest clearly shows he is around besides my immortal tank character of course "Lord Harkon of Volkihar ". I would love a movie about Lord Harkon and how he was a powerful king who traded thousands of peasant lives for the lore/ESO version of pureblood Vampirism/Immortality to Molag Bal. Lord Harkon was far more powerful than Serana his daughter and Valerica his wife as in Skyrim and there is multiple theories and one is he was a powerful warrior and king which transfered over to him and made his power stronger and is logical but the other is he was a dragonborn just like the player is and his lust for power lead him to pureblood Vampirism. Supposedly he had good family relations but eventually became more intensely power hungry and his wife and daughter did other methods than confront him physically. The fact 2 of the probably strongest vampire lords in existence together besides Harkon himself couldn't defeat him or risk trying to seal him away shows how powerful he was. He was basically a demi-god lore wise and really want more story and info more than any lore or story ever created ( Serious ) . A developer is always welcome to correct my lore if wrong on something obviously :)
    Edited by BloodStorm on March 12, 2019 3:29PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The title of most advanced belonged to the dwemer.
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's hard to say considering how little we know about the pre Duskfall Argonians.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the rise of Sixth House Cult
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ogou wrote: »

That's hard to say considering how little we know about the pre Duskfall Argonians.

premature to say argonians were once the most advanced race then
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I disagree. I think we now know enough about the Hist and its creatures to see that they were easily outmatched by a least one of the advanced civilisations that existed prior to the time of the Duskfall.
    PC EU
  • BruceAndre
    BruceAndre
    ✭✭
    Wood Elves born as Werewolves
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the lore we're going to get with the Elsweyr chapter. What I'd most like to see is some more of the origin stories of Khajiit and Dova.

We saw a lot (maybe a bit too much) of the Argonians' dirty laundry in Murkmire. Now it's the turn of the cats. Are they really just hairy Bosmer? Just what is the effect of the Moons on female Khajiits' fertility cycle? How exactly does that sand get made warm, and is it inadvisable to wear open-toed sandals when walking on it?

For the Dragons I'd like to find out if they're earth bones who refused to play the role given to them in Lorkhan's design and rebelled against the "Missing" God of Creation. Are they just another bunch of Fallen Angels?
    PC EU
  • Scythe_Mercer
    Scythe_Mercer
    ✭✭✭

Depends on what way we’re interpreting the word ‘advanced’ it could be architecture, magic, culture, etc. While Dwemer may be labeled the most ‘advanced’ at first glance keep in mind that the Xanmeers are actually advanced as well just in a different form that is not very familiar to us or the other races. So all in all it’s up for debate really.
    Edited by Scythe_Mercer on March 20, 2019 3:27PM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A profecy about Tiber Septim in ESO.

The truth about Coldharbor Compact.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to ask Beredalmo of clan Direnni why in Oblivion did he call Saint Alessia "Pelin-al-Essia"! He actually made me doubt if such legendary person even existed. Did you know the only description of this lady was made by a frigging minotaur? Bah~!
    I wonder if Beredalmo will ever write though, now that Shick is gone
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmers with stealth
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about ZoS actually follow the games lore. NPC's keep telling me I'm supposed to be resistant to poison.