The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Still NO explorer pack items.

Mememe
Mememe
✭✭
Items Affected:
o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
o Scuttler Vanity Pet
o Bonus Treasure Maps

So used the early access key. Was told your account is now registered for EA and the explorers pack. So where is it?

Waited until launch, entered the full retail key....still no items in the in game mail

EDIT
Sorted.
  • d.zid.816b16_ESO
    What did you do to get it fixed? As i have the same problem.
    Options
  • Momentumlol
    Momentumlol
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem as well. I just entered the full code after been playing with the early acces code, but didnt receive anything in my mail?
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the game code and then you should have had one for the explorer's pack. If you also have the imperial, then you would have three codes to enter.
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    @Ysne58 is correct, the Explorer's Pack code is separate from your game code, or your early access code. You should have another code to enter for these items.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
  • d.zid.816b16_ESO
    I'm using the standard edition, i have entered both my game code and my explorers pack code.
    Got the "create a character of any race for any faction perk", but none of the ingame stuff.

So far i've been running in circles with support, keep getting linked to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7364/track/AvMcxQrXDv8S~au9GoEe~yILOdkq0C75Mv9E~zj~PP_N
    Except only one problem as i said here, and in ticket (as well as in the 2 replies i've sent them) i keep getting the same copy paste response x)
    Options