The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Stam Meta Cheese build.

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Stamblade:

2x Troll King
5x Heavy Shackle
3x Spriggans Jewellery + Spriggans 2h Nirn(main bar) Berserk glyph.
2x Master Axes Infused, disease + stam return glyphs. Make use of 30% regen passive on kill + 10% dmg in heavy's.

All impen.

Gold broth takeaway.

Apply rending and go on as normal as an insane heavy bleedblade. Grats now your rending is hitting 2-3k ticks because stamblade has incap + minor berserk to boost it with the master weps and the glyphs are proccing on cooldown.

So in total you rending someone and dealing roughly 4-6k~ dmg every 2s depending on crits without incap.

Plus you are also on a build with:
3-3.5k hp regen,
2k~ stam regen,
36-38k stam,
3.2k wpn dmg with glyph
12k Pen with cp + spriggans + major fracture.
Enough magicka and magicka sustain to fear and cloak when needed.

Welcome. to Murkmire, feel free to use this on pretyt much any stam build and melt everything. Feel free to switch shackle for others like 7th/ fury/ ravager etc...
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new except the Glyph procs and Spriggans being viable against shields.

Will definitely work though :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Nothing new except the Glyph procs and Spriggans being viable against shields.

Will definitely work though :)

Yeah the glyph thing changes a lot though.

Now you have 4-6k worth of dmg every 2s from them, can make use of the better 2h passives for you main bar, get extra stam regen from the newly changed stam return glyph, have a constant chance to proc defile when disease glyph procs.

And yeah spriggans working on shields so now it's likely the best main bar set for this patch for pvp.
    PS4 EU DC

• Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder Stamblades Online
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Elder Stamblades Online

Well any stam class can use it and melt anything but yeah stamblade is the most suited to it. Also cloak weirdly enough is the best counter to the glyph procs and bleeds.

So it's the strongest when using it and is the best counter to it lmao.
    PS4 EU DC

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elder setdiversity online *falls asleep*

cant wait to run fortified brass and armor master on my magsorc for *** and giggles :trollface:
    Edited by ATomiX96 on October 23, 2018 10:08AM
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spriggans and bleeds?

This ain't it, chief.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle
    2x Master Axes Infused, disease + stam return glyphs. Make use of 30% regen passive on kill + 10% dmg in heavy's.

All impen.

Gold broth takeaway.

Apply rending and go on as normal as an insane heavy bleedblade. Grats now your rending is hitting 2-3k ticks because stamblade has incap + minor berserk to boost it with the master weps and the glyphs are proccing on cooldown.

So in total you rending someone and dealing roughly 4-6k~ dmg every 2s depending on crits without incap.

3-3.5k hp regen,
    2k~ stam regen,
    36-38k stam,
    3.2k wpn dmg with glyph

Welcome. to Murkmire, feel free to use this on pretyt much any stam build and melt everything. Feel free to switch shackle for others like 7th/ fury/ ravager etc...

That's a good build, but I'm not scared of it...

It'll be tanky, but as long as you have an answer for Bleeds, the damage isn't anything special...

Inaddition it'll lack mobility compared to those using 5 Medium or 5 Light (especially since Speed Pots now only last 12 seconds)...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DW weapon glyphs and how they work in murkmire is pretty bonkers, dunno how ZOS could ever release it like this to live...oh wait...

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    DW weapon glyphs and how they work in murkmire is pretty bonkers, dunno how ZOS could ever release it like this to live...oh wait...

It was a bug fix, so apparently ZOS wanted it to work this way :/
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new. Like not at all new.

One of the top performing PvP build just got better.

Still can't believe people talk about Sorcs or mag like they are dominate.

Goes to show, no matter what happens, people will blame their own inexperience to abilities being "OP"

That and people love to see something they don't use nerfed.

How, oh how, does NB get so much?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

2,1k oblivion dot? :trollface: sload is nothing compared to this

Edit. Hmmm, why not both? 3k oblivion dps is kinda ok :smiley:
    Edited by Jaxaxo on October 23, 2018 12:23PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle

All impen.

Gold broth takeaway.

3-3.5k hp regen,
    2k~ stam regen,
    36-38k stam,
    3.2k wpn dmg with glyph

It'll be tanky, but as long as you have an answer for Bleeds, the damage isn't anything special...

Inaddition it'll lack mobility compared to those using 5 Medium or 5 Light (especially since Speed Pots now only last 12 seconds)...

It'll be more mobile than light for sure.

It'll be more mobile than medium because even 4s, forward momentum is a cheaper and better snare immunity than shuffle.

What is the answer to bleeds? Purging? It costs me a lot less to recast rending than it does someone to purge it. Sometime you don't even purge the bleed off either.

The only answer to bleeds is cloak if people don't slot an aoe and remove you out of it straight away, which is even easier now everyone is a turtle.

The dmg is still very high, a dmg set + shackle (kind of a jack of all trades) is enough dmg. Still a 11k~ surprise attack but with 12k pen.
    PS4 EU DC

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would feel a lot less butthurt over this build if Magicka had a bleed equivalent, but we don't.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    at least they fixed the rollblade/shield sorc stuff evereyone was complaining. :) (no one will play using those)
    Welcome To heavy scrolls online! where we you can play however you want (so long as you want to play as a heavy stam spin 2 win build)
    Edited by shinikaze on October 23, 2018 1:05PM
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday some HA templar dude hit me with Blood Craze. 2 -litetally 2- hits of Blood Craze caused 7 enchant procs on me. I honestly don't even know anymore. I wasn't able to shield, i wasn't able to run, no nothing. Only purge would give me another couple of seconds but it's cheap af so dude would have done it again as soon as it's purged.

That's the worst sh*t i've ever seen in ESO PvP tbh. And i've seen many bad things...
    PC|EU
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle

All impen.

Gold broth takeaway.

3-3.5k hp regen,
    2k~ stam regen,
    36-38k stam,
    3.2k wpn dmg with glyph

The only answer to bleeds is cloak

Oh that's not true...at all.

But let's not litter this thread with info that people that can't think for themselves can use...

;)

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    elder setdiversity online *falls asleep*

cant wait to run fortified brass and armor master on my magsorc for *** and giggles :trollface:

And all those bleeds ignore resistances and crit on wards.
    Zos just wants us to make hard decisions on how we build. Spec for some mitigation lel.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you slot Torugs and slot slashes + 9 buff/defense skills?
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you slot Torugs and slot slashes + 9 buff/defense skills?

Too op.

Could go double dw with torugs + blood drinker + master dw + axes though.
    PS4 EU DC

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for duells but crap for open world where you barely have enough time per kill e. g. either fighting outnumbered (in what case bleeds are useless anyway)or outnumbering the foe(in what case you´d have wont with any build) i or fighting in a group vs group(also useless you need aoe).
    Its a very strong duelling build... And thats it...
    In open world burst is king... cause with the amount of healers in open world pvp a 3k dot is pretty much laughable.....
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on October 23, 2018 1:42PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    we need dual wield magicka weapons now too :/
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clothes and armor are over-rated ...
    I say everybody strip and go nakeee!

Edited by Maryal on October 23, 2018 1:45PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for duells but crap for open world where you barely have enough time per kill e. g. either fighting outnumbered (in what case bleeds are useless anyway)or outnumbering the foe(in what case you´d have wont with any build) i or fighting in a group vs group(also useless you need aoe).
    Its a very strong duelling build... And thats it...
    In open world burst is king... cause with the amount of healers in open world pvp a 3k dot is pretty much laughable.....

Open world burst is king, but burst is not really possible when everyone has 30k hp in heavy armour. Vs noobs, i'll be able to burst them easy on this no problem. But vs anyone with a small idea of what they're doing then 1vx becomes hard on anything. If people build to not be burst you really can't do anything about it.

Besides with this you still have aoe dawnbreaker and steel tornado can easily be swapped when appropriate .

Bleeds are 100% not useless in group vs group or small scale. Bleeds are how you focus down priority targets e.g. healers or snipers for example. 2-3k dot with 2-4k enchants every 2s isn't laughable at all. In fact that dmg is enough to really pressure most build on it's own. What do you think happens when you have 4 people with similar dot potential?

Have you even seen anyone with 3-4 master bleed rendings on them? Easy 8k bleed every 2s minimum can easily go to 12k~ Now that plus en extra 2-4k enchantment procs (with defile chance) per person and that is not 'useless'.

It's more a small scale build and in small scale dots are great, when i can rending someone and deal so much dps and pressure from 1 skill it's amazing. It's what you need vs heal bots/ tanky people.
    PS4 EU DC

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not Stam Sorc with Slimercraw? :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds interesting! I run Willows heavy rn/TK/master dw/spriggans front bar, and have 2200 non pot regen with all WD glyphs(i also use dubious, and am a wood elf).

I have a question. I know dw is getting really popular because weapon skills are proccing glyphs now. I understand rending is allowing glyps to proc on cool down
    A) does this mean infused off hand may be bis again?
    b) Would it be better for us to start dpsing on dw to make full use of the glyphs procs on cool down?
    c) would dpsing on dw to take advantage of glyph on cd be better then dps ing on 2h to get 30% regen for 10 seconds?

let me know your thoughts!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »
    This sounds interesting! I run Willows heavy rn/TK/master dw/spriggans front bar, and have 2200 non pot regen with all WD glyphs(i also use dubious, and am a wood elf).

I have a question. I know dw is getting really popular because weapon skills are proccing glyphs now. I understand rending is allowing glyps to proc on cool down
    b) Would it be better for us to start dpsing on dw to make full use of the glyphs procs on cool down?
    c) would dpsing on dw to take advantage of glyph on cd be better then dps ing on 2h to get 30% regen for 10 seconds?

Infused off hand was BiS because it was also buffing the main hand, it's not like that anymore.

I'd still run infused off hand.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    post templar build next pls
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axes and spriggans sinergize v gud
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Axes and spriggans sinergize v gud

Its good that they're not on the same bar.

Spriggan is active on 2h bar, master axes are back bar.
    PS4 EU DC

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »

I always used an infused berserk enchant anyway.

I used to main dw before anyway because of steel tornado, double enchant, bleed + sword etc.. but now you can just use rending and get procs when your not on that bar. I feel like the extra regen + 10% extra dmg after a heavy attack is too good to pass up, it helps a lot with sustain as well.

The cooldown is every 2s and rending procs every 2s. I don't believe it procs both glyphs but your lights can proc the other one and i'm thinking of using blade cloak over double take to proc it as well. Should be able to afford as it the stamina glyph is giving 400 every 2s basically.

Personally why i've gone 2h main is to use master dw which is very strong and still get a 5 piece dmg set on my main bar. You can main dw if you want but then you'd have to give up a master dw or a 5 piece dps set.
    PS4 EU DC