The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Stam Meta Cheese build.

• lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc, Heavy shackle, 7th fury, troll king.

That’s what you meant to say, I think 👍
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »
    This sounds interesting! I run Willows heavy rn/TK/master dw/spriggans front bar, and have 2200 non pot regen with all WD glyphs(i also use dubious, and am a wood elf).

I have a question. I know dw is getting really popular because weapon skills are proccing glyphs now. I understand rending is allowing glyps to proc on cool down
    A) does this mean infused off hand may be bis again?
    b) Would it be better for us to start dpsing on dw to make full use of the glyphs procs on cool down?
    c) would dpsing on dw to take advantage of glyph on cd be better then dps ing on 2h to get 30% regen for 10 seconds?

let me know your thoughts!

I always used an infused berserk enchant anyway.

I used to main dw before anyway because of steel tornado, double enchant, bleed + sword etc.. but now you can just use rending and get procs when your not on that bar. I feel like the extra regen + 10% extra dmg after a heavy attack is too good to pass up, it helps a lot with sustain as well.

The cooldown is every 2s and rending procs every 2s. I don't believe it procs both glyphs but your lights can proc the other one and i'm thinking of using blade cloak over double take to proc it as well. Should be able to afford as it the stamina glyph is giving 400 every 2s basically.

Personally why i've gone 2h main is to use master dw which is very strong and still get a 5 piece dmg set on my main bar. You can main dw if you want but then you'd have to give up a master dw or a 5 piece dps set.

Wow that is a game changer! stam drain will proc from rending which will work in the back ground while dpsing on spriggans 2h bar?

the sustain definitely is there

How is your healing on yours? There are tons of spin to win stam sorcs, so I am wanting to know if TK with just FM is enough healing

I havent really had the chance to test all of this out in open world yet

I appreciate your insight!
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    You have vigor with TK and FM to sustain your healing.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for duells but crap for open world where you barely have enough time per kill e. g. either fighting outnumbered (in what case bleeds are useless anyway)or outnumbering the foe(in what case you´d have wont with any build) i or fighting in a group vs group(also useless you need aoe).
    Its a very strong duelling build... And thats it...
    In open world burst is king... cause with the amount of healers in open world pvp a 3k dot is pretty much laughable.....

Open world burst is king, but burst is not really possible when everyone has 30k hp in heavy armour. Vs noobs, i'll be able to burst them easy on this no problem. But vs anyone with a small idea of what they're doing then 1vx becomes hard on anything. If people build to not be burst you really can't do anything about it.

Besides with this you still have aoe dawnbreaker and steel tornado can easily be swapped when appropriate .

Bleeds are 100% not useless in group vs group or small scale. Bleeds are how you focus down priority targets e.g. healers or snipers for example. 2-3k dot with 2-4k enchants every 2s isn't laughable at all. In fact that dmg is enough to really pressure most build on it's own. What do you think happens when you have 4 people with similar dot potential?

Have you even seen anyone with 3-4 master bleed rendings on them? Easy 8k bleed every 2s minimum can easily go to 12k~ Now that plus en extra 2-4k enchantment procs (with defile chance) per person and that is not 'useless'.

It's more a small scale build and in small scale dots are great, when i can rending someone and deal so much dps and pressure from 1 skill it's amazing. It's what you need vs heal bots/ tanky people.

On live, all DW Skills are procing both enchants. It is completely broken. I am gonna run DW + DW Stamsorc, proccing 4 Enchants every 2 sec. It is hilarious.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been using heavy shackle and spriggans for the last 2 patches, people was eventualy going to catch up with the fact that the rolly poly meta died. Heavy shackle is a perfect set for a stamblade in openworld, it fits the playstyle so well

It sucks that now everyone will be running this kind of builds, can't wait to jump into Cyrodrill and get hate tells for using the new "cheese meta build" when i've been using for months lol
    Good for duells but crap for open world where you barely have enough time per kill e. g. either fighting outnumbered (in what case bleeds are useless anyway)or outnumbering the foe(in what case you´d have wont with any build) i or fighting in a group vs group(also useless you need aoe).
    In open world burst is king... cause with the amount of healers in open world pvp a 3k dot is pretty much laughable.....

actually is amazing for openworld, bleeds procs almost instantly and getting incap with bleeds on top is far more burst than just trying to increase your incap/sa tooltips. A single tick of a bleed with the incap damage bonus is going to outdamage any tooltip increase that you can get by going full damage. That mentality of just building for burst in a nighblade is what makes most of the nighblades mediocre on PvP.

For duels you dont really need shackle, you can go 2 damage sets.
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 23, 2018 7:33PM
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    i been using heavy shackle and spriggans for the last 2 patches, people was eventualy going to catch up with the fact that the rolly poly meta died. Heavy shackle is a perfect set for a stamblade, it fits the playstyle so well

It sucks that now everyone will be running this kind of builds, can't wait to jump into Cyrodrill and get hate tells for using the new "cheese meta build" when i've been using for months lol

actually is amazing for openworld, bleeds procs almost instantly and getting incap with bleeds on top is far more burst than just trying to increase your incap/sa tooltips. A single tick of a bleed with the incap damage bonus is going to outdamage any tooltip increase that you can get by going full damage. That mentality of just building for burst in a nighblade is what makes most of the nighblades mediocre on PvP.

I am running an identical build, accept I switched out Shackle for heavy willows to compliment TK, and wood elf passives.
    I have about 2200 non pot regen with all WD glyphs. Do you think shackle is still better? I am torn between shackle and Willows
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been using heavy shackle and spriggans for the last 2 patches, people was eventualy going to catch up with the fact that the rolly poly meta died. Heavy shackle is a perfect set for a stamblade, it fits the playstyle so well

I am running an identical build, accept I switched out Shackle for heavy willows to compliment TK, and wood elf passives.
    I have about 2200 non pot regen with all WD glyphs. Do you think shackle is still better? I am torn between shackle and Willows

tried that setup too, shackle is better. The bigger resources pools are a great, specially on nonCP. Willows can work on CP enabled, but on noncp the small resource pools are going to get you kill a lot. Shackle is a better all around set.

Another alternative is going heavy hundings with all tri-stat glyps on armor, and 1 magika regen jewerly glyph. Now that you can crit shields, hundings got a lot better.
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 23, 2018 7:38PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, I'm glad Rending is dodgeable, along with all but spin2win, which won't do much after mitigation.
    Edited by Waffennacht on October 23, 2018 7:37PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭

tried that setup too, shackle is better. The bigger resources pools are a great, specially on nonCP. Willows can work on CP enabled, but on noncp the small resource pools are going to get you kill a lot. Shackle is a better all around set.

Another alternative is going heavy hundings with all try all try glyps on armor, and 1 magika regen glyph. Now that you can crit shields, hundings got a lot better.

I see, thank you for your insight! You are right
    I feel shackle is better for non cp
    It may be better for cp because i can run the gold food
    would you say gold food is worth it, or will it hurt my damage?
    I was originally running 5 heavy willows 2 med TK 5 spriggans on 2h bar, master dw axes back bar with dubious over gold food for more max stam

I may try what you suggested with hundings and or shackle
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another alternative is going heavy hundings with all try all try glyps on armor, and 1 magika regen glyph. Now that you can crit shields, hundings got a lot better.

I was originally running 5 heavy willows 2 med TK 5 spriggans on 2h bar, master dw axes back bar with dubious over gold food for more max stam

By gold food i mean't the hp/ max stam/ hp regen/ stam regen food. Takeaway broth i think it's called.

Basically it's more expensive but gives hp regen and slightly more max hp over dubious.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By gold food i mean't the hp/ max stam/ hp regen/ stam regen food. Takeaway broth i think it's called.

Basically it's more expensive but gives hp regen and slightly more max hp over dubious.

Which is found by fishing in Summerset correct?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭

damn that is the rich mans build! Super expensive on console, but I bet its very nice
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer the constant dmg boost of spriggans (the 5th bonus is pretty much a straight up 5%~ dmg boost) and the better 2/3/4 bonus over sets that require getting hit, at least on nb. Plus master weps are very strong and such a bonus to have.
    PS4 EU DC

• wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw several BG death recaps yesterday in which there was an x3 or x4 next to Damage Health procs...even the old (overpowered) Torug's + Infused builds didn't have the procs coming in fast enough to be lumped together on one line. Stack that on top of some of the damage numbers I've seen on bleeds and you have some amazingly good game balance.

I hope every Stam build starts running something like this. That way the ridiculousness becomes so painfully obvious that something may actually get done about it before another 6 months goes by.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is found by fishing in Summerset correct?

The recipe is if i remember right, but i just buy them.
    PS4 EU DC

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Glyphs of the same kind no longer sharing cooldown?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Glyphs of the same kind no longer sharing cooldown?

They still do I believe, i hope they do anyway. but you can both proc it off rending + blade cloak.
    PS4 EU DC

• Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long does it take to get masters. I'm pve dumb
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long does it take to get masters. I'm pve dumb

Depends on rng. It's not too hard as vet dragon star is a 4 man arena, it's not a hard one and you all get a reward and can trade it.

Plus is dw does drop it drops 2 weps at once.
    PS4 EU DC

• lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭

I prefer the constant dmg boost of spriggans (the 5th bonus is pretty much a straight up 5%~ dmg boost) and the better 2/3/4 bonus over sets that require getting hit, at least on nb. Plus master weps are very strong and such a bonus to have.

Spriggans doesn’t do anything for the bleeds though which are a significant part of the build.

On a 2h burst build, you’d be right.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

Open world burst is king, but burst is not really possible when everyone has 30k hp in heavy armour. Vs noobs, i'll be able to burst them easy on this no problem. But vs anyone with a small idea of what they're doing then 1vx becomes hard on anything. If people build to not be burst you really can't do anything about it.

Besides with this you still have aoe dawnbreaker and steel tornado can easily be swapped when appropriate .

Bleeds are 100% not useless in group vs group or small scale. Bleeds are how you focus down priority targets e.g. healers or snipers for example. 2-3k dot with 2-4k enchants every 2s isn't laughable at all. In fact that dmg is enough to really pressure most build on it's own. What do you think happens when you have 4 people with similar dot potential?

Have you even seen anyone with 3-4 master bleed rendings on them? Easy 8k bleed every 2s minimum can easily go to 12k~ Now that plus en extra 2-4k enchantment procs (with defile chance) per person and that is not 'useless'.

It's more a small scale build and in small scale dots are great, when i can rending someone and deal so much dps and pressure from 1 skill it's amazing. It's what you need vs heal bots/ tanky people.

On live, all DW Skills are procing both enchants. It is completely broken. I am gonna run DW + DW Stamsorc, proccing 4 Enchants every 2 sec. It is hilarious.

Tbh i didnt thought about this. Torug with infused is proccing both enchants every tick of blood craze. So putting this and rapid strikes front bar means u have 4 procs of enchants every sec :trollface:
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why go with a Cheese burger when you can have a Double Cheese ? :trollface:
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Torugs instead of shackle.

Oblivion enchant infused. Have fun.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Why go with a Cheese burger when you can have a Double Cheese ? :trollface:

Sload (2h axe), torug, troll king, master dual axes (of course 1 with oblivion). Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM8mH0RNHRY
    Edited by Jaxaxo on October 23, 2018 11:35PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet this build would work really good..
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shields need adjustment, they said.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dual infused masters axes, and anything else you want to run. It doesn't really matter.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Shields need adjustment, they said.

shields needed an adjustment. Bleed builds didnt need no buffs.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a variety killer this cheesy patch!!!

Still proud of my magplar though 😬
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, for pve, can I activate 4 enchants on multiple targets at the same time. If so, I can hit blood craze, rapids and then just move one knowing that target will die. If I use absorb health and absorb stamina as 2 of the enchants and it's hitting multiple targets, it seems like it would be tough to die.

Am I missing a technicality or will that plan function? Also, is endless hail a guaranteed proc on it's one glyph too? You can hit over 10 targets with endless at times. Then the rend ultimate also ticks. Will everything work or do I need to run dw/dw and just use blood craze/ rending slashes?