The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• Krandor
    Krandor
    ✭✭
    I'm interested @krandor1
  • ryielb14a_ESO
    ryielb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to give this a go, think you will need my user id fatherbob
    Edited by ryielb14a_ESO on October 20, 2018 3:44PM
  • kwhite453b14_ESO
    kwhite453b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if you still have room! Returning player trying to re-learn this great game. Mainly play late into the nights on weekends, but during the work week only in the evenings.

Character id is @kitkat453
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @kwhite453b14_ESO invitation sent!
  • Obekin
    Obekin
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested if you still have room. IGN Do'Kala the Wanderer.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Obekin invitation out!
  • Ilysanth
    Ilysanth
    Soul Shriven
    Newbie to ESO and looking for a social guild with low pressure. I play mostly solo while leveling but am usually down to fill in a spot in group activities and have fun. I'm very casual with ESO as I don't have a lot of time to commit to any kind of hardcore or progression activities due to work constraints. Looking for fun, easy going people who might want to help out a newbie who want to learn the ropes!

Please send invite to @ilysanth if you think we might be a good fit!
  • ErinSparkblade
    Hiya, another Oceanic player here who's interested in signing up =)

Bosmer sorc tank with a penchant for lightning. Levelling and loving it.

Send invite to @ErinSparkblade please! I have potato.
  • aweber2nub18_ESO
    aweber2nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild. Please send invite to @Haimya

THanks
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Ilysanth @ErinSparkblade @aweber2nub18_ESO invitations are out, welcome!
  • BolzenXENON
    I would like to join if you have a spot left

IGN @BolzenXENON
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @BolzenXENON invitation out, thanks!
  • CombatMedicMercy
    Hi!

I am a semi-seasoned player. I main a Breton Magplar Healer, CP280+. My alt is a Nord StamDK Tank.
    I work full time (PST), but I would try to be on as much as possible during the week (probably late afternoon/early evening) & on weekends.

I have ran almost all of the dungeons, a few on veteran. I've done only 1 arena (dragonstar), when i played on PS4. i had a lot of fun with that.
    On PC my main right now is a Breton Magplar Healer, and I am thoroughly enjoying that so far. My alt right now is a Nord StamDK Tank.

I am pretty shy but always love helping new players out as much as I can. I love questing and exploring and all that jazz.

I have all expansions & ESO+.

If i sound like i could be a decent fit, send me a message in game. @littlemissnyu

Thank you!
    ~I'm not a miracle worker...Well, not always. ~
    PC/NA:
    Rhaelys Stormborn - Breton Magplar Healer EP spicy heals CP500+
    ~You should really get that looked at...~

[Toe Beanz] PC/NA OFFICER /CO-OWNER
    @MissNyu
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @CombatMedicMercy great bio, thank you! Invitation is sent :)
  • gophermilk666
    gophermilk666
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.

I've been casually soloing/questing mainly but am becoming more and more interested in pve activities and having the benefits of guild membership such as selling items that are clogging up my inventory. I've only done dolems and wbs with randos, no group dungeons ... yet.

I'm a nightblade, cp281. NA PC, mainly play early mornings and late at night.

If you have a spot for me, I'm interested.
    @gophermilk666

Edited by gophermilk666 on November 3, 2018 10:15AM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello.

I've been casually soloing/questing mainly but am becoming more and more interested in pve activities and having the benefits of guild membership such as selling items that are clogging up my inventory. I've only done dolems and wbs with randos, no group dungeons ... yet.

I'm a nightblade, cp281. NA PC, mainly play early mornings and late at night.

If you have a spot for me, I'm interested.
    @gophermilk666

heya!

Inv has been sent! welcome aboard!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Afterlife527
    Afterlife527
    Soul Shriven
    My friend and I are new to the game, just playing casually while we get a feel for it and we'd like to join if you have availability! my UserID is @Afterlife527 and his is @Worthyimp
  • TinyTwists
    TinyTwists
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Me and my wife started playing Eso again and we are really getting into it so I'm hoping me and her could join this guild? names are TinyTwistz, TwistsTiny.
  • Orthanti
    Orthanti
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I've recently picked up the game again and been really enjoying it. Mostly been doing solo questing stuff but I'm really interested in getting more into pve dungeons and stuff.

At the moment I'm a dragonknight. Play mostly at night and on weekends (australian time).

Your guild sounds great and if there's any space I'd be interested in joining. @Orthanti
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Afterlife527 @TinyTwists @Orthanti thanks all for your interest, invitations have been sent out!
  • Tenzari
    Tenzari
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a great guild for a newish player...like me. :)

If you're still recruiting, @Tenzari please...
  • Isoella
    Isoella
    ✭✭
    Hi! I am interested in joining. I was a beta player and played a bit after release. I started up a couple months ago again and just been enjoying leveling and events since then. I've been playing MMO's for a very long time and I enjoy learning and helping out others once I get the hang of things.
    @Isoella is my tag in game.
    Thanks!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! My timing might be a bit off right now but as soon as I can get online (In a few hours) I'll send the invites! Welcome aboard @Isoella and @Tenzari!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • blkdrgn18
    blkdrgn18
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. @blkdrgn18
  • StatsMcG
    StatsMcG
    Soul Shriven
    @Staanislaus here - I'd love an invitation!

Thanks..
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @blkdrgn18 @StatsMcG invitations sent, welcome aboard!
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I would be interested in joining if there are any spots left :)

I'm a CP 810+ end game player switching from Xbox, so I'm mostly going to be grinding for CP for the next few months but after I'm back up to max CP I'll be able to help out with end game content. I've completed all vet dungeons, vAA hm, vHRC hm, vSO hm, vAS, vMaw, and am currently progressing through vHOF.

@SaltySudd
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @SaltySudd invitation sent! Keep in mind this guild generally doesn't go to vet trials, though we do have members who are more than capable. Ask around in guild/Discord chat for referrals to those types of guilds!
  • illusia24
    illusia24
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Are you still accepting new players? Am a newb (experienced with Elder Scrolls but not MMORPGs - am usually a solo gal), and would love to connect with a casual guild. PC NA, GT is illusia24.
  • Diabla
    Diabla
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. If you are still accepting new players I would like an invite. I'm mostly a solo player nowadays but might consider getting back into group content (PvE and PvP). Thanks for your consideration.

@Snarls88