The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @illusia24 we sure are accepting! Invitation sent :)
  • Elugin
    Elugin
    Soul Shriven
    HI, are you willing to accept me? I'm a casual solo player, new to ESO, but a veteran of the Elder scrolls series . ID: @Elugin
    Edited by Elugin on November 20, 2018 4:07AM
  • Lizarding
    Lizarding
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, I'm interested in joining the guild. I'm a new, casual player just figuring things out. I play every day, PST.

@Lizarding
  • BlueSoulNZ
    BlueSoulNZ
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Would like a Invite. @BlueSoulNZ I'm from New Zealand
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Elugin @Lizarding @BlueSoulNZ sorry for the delay, what with holidays and all, but invitations are out now!
  • jlspringle
    jlspringle
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone! I am definitely interested in joining the guild. I am in Virginia USA so am EST. I do have a wide variety of playtimes but am looking to settle down and get geared up and make a good build.

My game id is @jlspringle

Thanks!
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @jlspringle invitation finally sent :open_mouth::)
  • dannybotz7
    Hey there
    Would love an invite
    Newer to ESO but loving it
    Ty either way

@dannybotz7
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @dannybotz7 invitation sent!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Hi, would love an invite. Played ESO on and off for 4 years. IG name @Kallixenia
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on December 7, 2018 10:10PM
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @DwellsInNorthwest invitation sent!
  • Jadette
    Jadette
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing last week, your guild sounds great to me. I would love an invitation.

I'm @MaSteelTrain1
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya! Currently on a short trip out, I'll send a word out for one of the officers to send the inv!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • kedz54
    kedz54
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys are quite active, I'd like to join. Currently very busy at work but just returned and looking for an active guild.
    Dunmer Sorcerer
  • pookss
    pookss
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I’m interested in joining your guild if you guys don’t mind @pookss
  • hull_emmarwb17_ESO
    Would love an invite! @AmaraZayne
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @hull_emmarwb17_ESO would love to extend an invitation, but you are currently at your max of 5 guilds :)
  • Ninefingersjojo
    Ninefingersjojo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm coming back to the game and i used to be part king this guild. I loved you guys and would like to join again! @Ninefingersjojo
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Ninefingersjojo invitation sent, welcome back!
  • Thaliff
    Thaliff
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite. Started at beta/launch, stopped due to other obligations, but I'm back for at least a years sub worth.

Thanks!

@Thaliff

• RoyGS5
    RoyGS5
    Soul Shriven
    @RavenSworn I would like to join your guild. pls pls pls sign me up if possible! Thanks a lot! My in game id is ‘Roythecunning’
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive gotten you both! invs sent!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • CalixStay
    CalixStay
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'm a Lowbie, playing in NA EST, used to mostly solo games, learning the game and exploring. Would appreciate an invite- @AgaveTensor

Thanks!
  • Hiimfinest
    interested @AshtonConfield
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite. @jluchau

Been playing since beta, I like all kinds of content, but because I mostly play late at night I play a lot of solo content. I'm in PST and usually am on evening to late evening.

Thanks. :smiley:
  • Sethro_27
    Sethro_27
    ✭✭
    I am also currently looking new guilds. I have been around since launch.
    I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Hiimfinest @jluchau et al, invitations sent, welcome aboard!
  • Karparus
    Karparus
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting? I'm BST but will be about at all random times, day and night. Been playing the EU server for 5-6 months now, and just starting on the NA server with a mate looking for a decent guild. If so my ign is @Karparus
  • Atrayu
    Atrayu
    Soul Shriven
    i just returned to the game and im looking for a new home.. im an EST US time zone player. but, i play early in the AM due to work. (weekends are free) you folks sound like a good fit for me.
    @Atrayu1977
    Edited by Atrayu on January 18, 2019 5:29AM
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @Karparus @Atrayu invitations sent, welcome!