Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    anathemort wrote: »
    @Hiimfinest @jluchau et al, invitations sent, welcome aboard!

Logged in and the invitation didn't come. Perhaps you could try sending it again? Thanks.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @jluchau it might have timed out, so I resent it!
  • DrDPsyD
    DrDPsyD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone! Anathemort, I would love to join the guild...the descriptor suits my play-style. I have been playing RPGs since they were invented, but have never been a "joiner". I am reading up on approaches to group content, though, so maybe one of you vets out there will take pity on an old-folk and shepherd me into the group fold. Began playing the game in October '18, but have leveled my crafting to Master for enchanter, wood, clothing, blacksmith, jewelry....getting pretty close to 10 traits as well for each....so happy to contribute to the guild. See you all out there!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrDPsyD wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Anathemort, I would love to join the guild...the descriptor suits my play-style. I have been playing RPGs since they were invented, but have never been a "joiner". I am reading up on approaches to group content, though, so maybe one of you vets out there will take pity on an old-folk and shepherd me into the group fold. Began playing the game in October '18, but have leveled my crafting to Master for enchanter, wood, clothing, blacksmith, jewelry....getting pretty close to 10 traits as well for each....so happy to contribute to the guild. See you all out there!

I can bring you in the fold! What's your ingame @name?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • IAmSpazzyG
    IAmSpazzyG
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a casual and Social guild to join and this seems like one I'd be happy to be part of.

-(@IAmSpazzyG)
  • DrDPsyD
    DrDPsyD
    Soul Shriven
    @RavenSworn....pretty sure I am @DrDPsyD. Thank you!
    Edited by DrDPsyD on January 24, 2019 10:54AM
  • AdamVaporstinger
    AdamVaporstinger
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please!
    Vae Aylindor is my name.
    Edited by AdamVaporstinger on January 25, 2019 2:07AM
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @IAmSpazzyG @DrDPsyD @AdamVaporstinger invites are out, welcome aboard!
  • CaptainHoodie
    CaptainHoodie
    Soul Shriven
    I'm pretty new to both ESO and MMOs in general however I do know the best place to get started is a helpful friendly community and this seems like just that. If you're still looking for people I'd be happy to join, I'm mostly a late night player as well. (@CaptainHoodie)
  • selittle64
    selittle64
    Soul Shriven
    I am very interested in your guild as I am a new player. I do however live in the eastern us (EST) and don't know if your hours work out? I play evenings and weekends usually.

And my main character is Aelswith Daggerfall (@selittle64)
    Edited by selittle64 on January 25, 2019 4:58PM
  • RohahnJ
    RohahnJ
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild. I'm a new, casual player just figuring things out. I play every day. I would like it if you would let me join your guild.

@RohahnJ
  • Tyrant
    Tyrant
    Soul Shriven
    My friend and I are late night players that are returning after playing some since launch and would love to join the guild ign: @Slovosky and @Tress. Thank you ahead of time.
    Edited by Tyrant on January 25, 2019 8:49PM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, welcome aboard! gotten your invs up and i think for you @Tyrant you're already in the guild!

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • DrDPsyD
    DrDPsyD
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @anathemort ...looking forward to connecting with folks.

Does the guild like specific contributions from members (Mats, pots, armor builds, weapons, jewelry), or are things pretty free form over here? Thanks for the insight.
  • BandarHillsfar
    BandarHillsfar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am a returning player and would like an invite. Looking for a good place to hang my hat. Thanks :)

@bandarhillsfar
  • Prince0of0pain
    Prince0of0pain
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy returning player here hoping to join up with you guys and have some fun going into Elsweyr

@Prince00f0pain .... P.S. those are zeros
  • Wundy
    Wundy
    Returning player, would love to join up. @Wundy
    Edited by Wundy on January 29, 2019 7:19PM
  • JayTherium
    JayTherium
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I just bought this game 2 days ago and would love to join a guild. I haven't played very many MMOs and am kind of lost already and would love some help. @Jaytherium
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya guys! I'm coming back home in abit, I'll send the inv over! In the meantime, welcome aboard!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Sheogorathian
    Sheogorathian
    ✭✭
    Hey, I'm a returning player, I do a lot of solo questing but would like a guild to do some group content or just chill with.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm a returning player, I do a lot of solo questing but would like a guild to do some group content or just chill with.

heyo! can i assume that your ingame @name is the same here as well?

Of Wolf and Raven
  • darkagespawnub17_ESO
    darkagespawnub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Old time gamer here. I am looking for a place to call home and help be shown the ropes! I am primarily only interested in PVE aspect of this and all games. I have been playing MMORPG's since 1999, and have played 90% of the major titles and some minor titles since then also.

I did play TESO at launch, and to be honest it was horrid. However I always had faith the game would be great with time. I started up again at the launch of the Summerset Xpac, created a Warden and made it to the mid 20's before life stepped in and halted my gaming. Life has smoothed out and I would really like to find a place to call home.

If you have space i would like to join @Santeer
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @darkagespawnub17_ESO invite sent, welcome!
  • reigna_ESO
    reigna_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Good Evening, both my husband & I are returning to ESO, we played briefly at launch and again with Morrowind release. However, we could never find a good guild. We are still somewhat new to the game, and learning.

We are looking for an active guild that we can make friends inside the guild, and experience the game with more than just the two of us.

He is @plythe

I am @Rainlinn
  • ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'm coming back to the game after a long absence and would love an invite if you've got the space? Thanks!
    @ForgeMother
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • Aetavicus
    Aetavicus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a returning player (Played for awhile before 1T but still newbie). Looking for a fun guild to do group content with (Oceanic night time) and would greatly appreciate an invite. Thanks! @Aetavicus
    Edited by Aetavicus on February 18, 2019 10:55AM
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    @reigna_ESO invites out to both of you! Welcome all :)
  • MTZero
    MTZero
    Hi I would like to join. @MTZero
  • Livestrongravenub17_ESO
    Hello,

I just returned to ESO after approximately 3 years. Wow have things changed, and especially for the better. I have attempted to join a couple "social guilds" but they did not pan out. I have taken to the forums and read through a multitude of advertisements; it seems to me that Of Wolf and Raven would fit the bill for me!

So if, at your earliest convenience, I could get an invitation to join I would really appreciate it! I can be reached at @Grimm1776

Thanks!
  • tharkk
    tharkk
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I only started playing a couple of weeks ago and would definitely benefit having some new friends. I would like to join.

@tharknett

thank you