The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I logged in and got no home or mount/ pet from the event.(fixed)

• ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I resend my ticket yesterday that I still dont have my rewards, no asnwer from support.
    Please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any help here? We wanna enjoy the rewards we worked for also!
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Makiraya
    Makiraya
    ✭✭
    Same here. No news from the support-team. After some back and forth my ticket is at "investigation ongoing" for 17 hours now.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makiraya wrote: »
    Same here. No news from the support-team. After some back and forth my ticket is at "investigation ongoing" for 17 hours now.

I got an update few minutes ago. Basically saying that I didnt do the achievement (even tho I did: https://imgur.com/reJRfOY ) and that I am lucky because I am the last person they have permission to give the items to. And something about not understanding that I didnt recieve the items unless I didnt actually earn them. Seems pretty weird to me to say something like that, because not only I was eligable to get the items, but also I participated already in the first 20% as my achievements was done as you can see on the 22nd May. If they are gonna screw over other people because of obvious mistake on their side, who knows, but thats terrible attitude.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I got an update few minutes ago. Basically saying that I didnt do the achievement (even tho I did: https://imgur.com/reJRfOY ) and that I am lucky because I am the last person they have permission to give the items to. And something about not understanding that I didnt recieve the items unless I didnt actually earn them. Seems pretty weird to me to say something like that, because not only I was eligable to get the items, but also I participated already in the first 20% as my achievements was done as you can see on the 22nd May. If they are gonna screw over other people because of obvious mistake on their side, who knows, but thats terrible attitude.

This report seems suspect. As you eluded to, you didn't even need to have completed the achievement in order to be eligible for the rewards, and I'm further surprised to hear anything like "you're the last person we can help with this" from a CS rep. Sounds like you may have gotten put in touch with someone who's pretty misinformed, or something else is going on...

I guess it's good that they took care of you, but I wouldn't put too much stock into the correspondence you got. Assuming this is all true (no offense intended, just sayin... it's the internet after all), you may want to forward your email with that rep in a totally separate email chain to Support. They may want to know they have someone acting as such in their ranks.
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno,can we get some more official information about it(and if it is true that,according to the answer ArvenAldmeri got,people who didn't get the reward now,will never get it)?
  • Makiraya
    Makiraya
    ✭✭

That's really strange! My last answer is also quite confusing. Although all other replies are german (my native language) I received an English one. 12 hours later I received the same message translated to German again.
    That also confused me more than calmed me down.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    So Arven is the only person here that has gotten a resolution? That rep seemed more confused than anything and speaks to the quality of service and support that ZOS is building for themselves. That is to say abysmal.

So far I have gotten three emails. The first a canned response. The second saying that they are investigating and want me to be patient but also saying I should respond within the next 96 hrs or my issue will be considered resolved. Which is it? Be patient or they saying they pretty much consider my issue resolved and to reply otherwise?

Poor wording and communication. So I reply that my issue is not resolved because I don't want support to close my case. Then what do I get the next day? The same exact response about being patient but also to respond within 96 hrs or my case will be considered resolved.

Are you kidding me?
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭
    Yay, I finally got the house! Thank you, ZOS!

@Extraegis > Have you tried to send Customer service proof that you should indeed have the house/mount/pet? IE, a reciept from when you bought summerset, and screenies from your achievments?
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭
    For those who got an answer or the rewards,did you send a ticket ingame?If yes,under which category?
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »

This report seems suspect. As you eluded to, you didn't even need to have completed the achievement in order to be eligible for the rewards, and I'm further surprised to hear anything like "you're the last person we can help with this" from a CS rep. Sounds like you may have gotten put in touch with someone who's pretty misinformed, or something else is going on...

I guess it's good that they took care of you, but I wouldn't put too much stock into the correspondence you got. Assuming this is all true (no offense intended, just sayin... it's the internet after all), you may want to forward your email with that rep in a totally separate email chain to Support. They may want to know they have someone acting as such in their ranks.

Its true really. And really weird indeed. I wanted to screenshot the email first but then though it might not be a good idea as I was actually quite scared that they would go as far as taking the reward from me if I decided to put the email here, as their response didnt sound very kind at all (saying that I basically that I dont deserve it because I dont have the achievement - even tho I have, also that I am the last one they do it for is really sketchy).
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who got an answer or the rewards,did you send a ticket ingame?If yes,under which category?

Send ticket in game, just under character issue category as there is nothing really fitting in that, they sorted it somehow themselves as I saw on support website under "missing item" or something in that sense.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    So Arven is the only person here that has gotten a resolution? That rep seemed more confused than anything and speaks to the quality of service and support that ZOS is building for themselves. That is to say abysmal.

So far I have gotten three emails. The first a canned response. The second saying that they are investigating and want me to be patient but also saying I should respond within the next 96 hrs or my issue will be considered resolved. Which is it? Be patient or they saying they pretty much consider my issue resolved and to reply otherwise?

Poor wording and communication. So I reply that my issue is not resolved because I don't want support to close my case. Then what do I get the next day? The same exact response about being patient but also to respond within 96 hrs or my case will be considered resolved.

Are you kidding me?

The 96 hours is pretty much on everything they respond to you with. At least your case didnt get closed up straight, as mine did at first when they wrote me they cant do anything few hours after the house was supposedly send out already to all ppl. I was persistent and responded on that email (that way the case gets opened up automaticaly) the next day (as they said they cant help on 10th but could actually investigate on the 11th and forward).
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @Jeshima I have not sent any proof yet. I may do that when I get home. It's sad to me that I would need to send a Summerset receipt for the third time. That should be in my history. But I can understand covering all the bases.

Still have no resolution yet. Going on 5 days now. Not sure if they work on the weekend.
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭
    Got an answer,which totally miss the point,probably sent automatically,without reading my ticket.

It explains me about some guides,being stuck,and write me there is official forums,but not answer at all about the Summerfall's rewards problem.So,I answered,and explained with a bit more details my problem,I hope the next answer will try to solve it!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you know that anyone who was eligible to receive their Summerfall rewards but haven't yet received them should get them after tomorrow morning's maintenance. Once maintenance is complete, check your Collections menu to get your items.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update Gina. I was going stir crazy waiting for some sort of reply.
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the update!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just letting you know that anyone who was eligible to receive their Summerfall rewards but haven't yet received them should get them after tomorrow morning's maintenance. Once maintenance is complete, check your Collections menu to get your items.

@ZOS_GinaBruno how long this maintenance will be?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, a lot of my guildmates (PC/NA) who thought that they didn't have the house yet had just not looked properly - they were expecting an email or something. In the Collections, Houses tab, you may find it there ("Grand Psijiic Villa"), or you can also look in the map of Arteum.

That said, some people didn't see their house as being owned/collected/teleportable until they actually visited the house. You can do this by going to the museum building in Arteum, but take the first passage to the right after the entrance (not downstairs). Follow the passage up to a door and then a portal. Check your map again after this.

I don't know if this is the actual issue for anyone with Summerset who doesn't have their house yet, but it's worth a try, especially if you already have the Psijiic charger mount and pet in your Collections.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on October 17, 2018 2:32PM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @Pyr0xyrecuprotite Tried all of those things but maybe that will help someone
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Did the maintenance already happen? I still don't have any of my Summerfall rewards.
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭
    Yes,the maintenance is done,and,in my case,I got it(the three rewards)!

Now,I can put to good use these expensive furnishing packs I've bought!
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Just heard back from support and although the maintenance did not add the items back I just got an email telling me that they added the items to my account so everything should finally be resolved.