The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 20 - Bug Reports for Itemization & Item Sets

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new item sets in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm suprised no one has posted here yet. Anyone have anything to report?
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 28, 2018 10:11PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't even see this.

Yeah the Blackrose Bow proc doesn't work if you immediately weapon swap after firing Drain Shot.

It's caused from me being on a different bar when the arrow hits. Apparently it doesn't remember where it came from lol
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Didn't even see this.

Yeah the Blackrose Bow proc doesn't work if you immediately weapon swap after firing Drain Shot.

It's caused from me being on a different bar when the arrow hits. Apparently it doesn't remember where it came from lol

This is the case with master bow and maelstrom bow aswell.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    Didn't even see this.

This is the case with master bow and maelstrom bow aswell.

I thought they fixed the Masters bow?
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there something up with spell strategist? If hit hit light attack every 5 seconds after it times out I get over 90% up time. If I light attack within the last second of the debuff then the refreshed debuff cancels itself almost imediately. The target then appears to become immune for a few seconds and the up time is more like 40%.
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the second debuff applicaiton is being cancelled by the end of the first because the cooldown is shorter than the debuff length. The cooldown for the second application then remains on the target and prevents another reapplicaiton for a few seconds.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure on this now. I think the skill may just be confusing buff tracking mods.
    Edited by Kolzki on September 29, 2018 4:01PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ltqnaltuj38r.png

Blackrose 2H is not dealing 100% of Wrecking Blow damage to the 2nd target as the item tooltip indicates.
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Merciless Charge: Fixed an issue where the damage over time effect from this Item Set could critically strike.

Merciless Charge has more issues: Every singular tick, once applied, is dodge-/block-/mitigateable and was able to critically hit.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/436819/maelstrom-2h-merciless-charge-set-dot-ticks-being-dodgeable#latest

For the sake of simplicity, can Merciless Charge be made an actual BLEED, so it‘s not some sort of inferior effect that disobeys the nature of dot‘s anymore.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wondering about the new sets dropped from the zone. Is there a way to get the new sets in jewlery other than by chest?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.