The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

The "Decorator" permission in Homestead needs to do more.

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping see more rooms in the manor (daggerfall overlook) and have permissions option to set a room to a player so they can treat it as their own unless they leave or denied. While they have their own room they can use there own items too (items remove after they leave)

Like be able run a small hotel setup people pay me small fees to rent rooms lol or atleast have room where only people with KEYS can use...
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fat_Cat45 wrote: »
    The other player I granted permission to is completely unable to place any items, furniture, plants, anything at all. They do not have the option anywhere.

They can only move around existing items.

If this is intended, can we please have a 3rd permission above decorator? A permission to allow them to place any item not related to achievements, collectibles, mounts, crown store, and so on?

I, along with many others, would really appreciate an option to allow other players to place items in our homes as if we own it together.

For example. A bunch of low level friends could collectively pool gold to buy a large house or manor. But only the person who takes the gold to purchase it can add anything? The owner must place items for the friends to move around, instead of the friends decorating the house at their own will?

Another example, a couple in a relationship plays ESO. They want to have a house they can own together and both modify at their own pace. But whichever of the two purchases the house is the only one to control the rate at which it gets decorated.

I strongly request this feature if the decorator truly does not allow it.

So you put it on the ground and they move it...isn't that essentially what you want? They are just decorating as a home owner I should be the only bringing new items into the house.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fat_Cat45

If your attempting to provide feedback to Zos on the PTS offerings it's best to post thoughts in the PTS section. Otherwise have a nice discussion.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fat_Cat45 wrote: »
    The other player I granted permission to is completely unable to place any items, furniture, plants, anything at all. They do not have the option anywhere.

They can only move around existing items.

If this is intended, can we please have a 3rd permission above decorator? A permission to allow them to place any item not related to achievements, collectibles, mounts, crown store, and so on?

I, along with many others, would really appreciate an option to allow other players to place items in our homes as if we own it together.

For example. A bunch of low level friends could collectively pool gold to buy a large house or manor. But only the person who takes the gold to purchase it can add anything? The owner must place items for the friends to move around, instead of the friends decorating the house at their own will?

Another example, a couple in a relationship plays ESO. They want to have a house they can own together and both modify at their own pace. But whichever of the two purchases the house is the only one to control the rate at which it gets decorated.

I strongly request this feature if the decorator truly does not allow it.

So you put it on the ground and they move it...isn't that essentially what you want? They are just decorating as a home owner I should be the only bringing new items into the house.

My friends and I bought our home collectively, so we are all part owners of this home and should be able to decorate as we please.

Has there been any progress with this?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Notice there has been no input on this thread since February so I thought I'd add my two cents' worth.

My friend and I play as a team. Our characters are married via Mara's Kiss. We are considering dropping a bundle of cash on a large house, but we are hesitant for one reason only and that is that only the one of us that buys the house will be able to add furniture to it. That does not work for us--what if one of us is unable to play for an extended time? What if we want to solo play while the other isn't on and we craft or purchase furniture? We're forced to wait for the owner to sign on in order to do anything. If you want to encourage people to purchase homes with crowns you are going to have to expand permissions. I've heard others talking about wanting a guild home but being discouraged by only the owner being able to add things. This is keeping you from getting money, so you may want to seriously consider changing it.
  • Papa_Lestat
    Papa_Lestat
    Soul Shriven
    I totally agree with Fat_Cat45 !!