The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do I get more damage from my stamplar ??

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    LordLomax wrote: »
    YAAAAAY Iv got to lieutenant :) Iv done what I set out to do , Get Starmade knight and to lieutenant grade. So now might check out orsinium event Iv already completed all quests there and am hero of wrothgar lol but see what rewards are like. I’m golng back to my favourite place Ic Sewers and try get some telvar stones. Determined to get a xivkyn polymorph!!
    See if my respec of skills and co has made any difference but Defo need some sort of damage shield ??

hmmmm, damage shield...the heavy armor - immovable is a really useful skill - it's just really really hard to sustain...

I use restoring focus on one of my stamplar's bars...because his other bar is a destro staff and magicka focused - I can get away with slotting immovable...

it's been a long time since I've used it, but, blade cloak from your DW acts as a shield I think...

don't forget to block...it's expensive, but, I believe one of the best ways to mitigate damage...

I've spent about 30k so far on those telvar merchant boxes (cost 1,500 tel var per box) - I've gotten one of the three xivkyn polymorphs so far...

been trying to save up enough tel var to buy another 20 boxes or so...hopefully I can get lucky and pick up the other two polymorphs...

I was running blade all before I changed build also I had the psyic damage shield u get from blocking but took that ability off hmmm looks like best put back on .
    Also my rune of cleansing can be morphed which is better to use ?
    Impenetrable on the ravager armor as it’s not all same trait lol
    Think Iv got enough for 3 or 4 boxes .
    The Sewers are my fave . I’m determined one day to actually play molag ball never any dc groups there :s
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    congrats on your SMK :)

and, nice work on finishing the wrothgar main quest...I still haven't made it through...

Thanks I have completed all challenges in all areas dlc wrothgar, Summerset, Gold Coast etc so Savior/ champion/hero of each including malestrom arena champion but not on vet lol . Wrothgar was what started it for me as I wanted the costumes so had to do the public dungeons to say I got my ass kicked id an understatement but did it and collected the rest . Will go back and try and complete the 2 world bosses Iv never done . Will try dailies for these .
    Edited by LordLomax on August 3, 2018 9:41AM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got SMK on my third session of Midyear mayhem was really pleased with myself as that’s why I decided to do the pvp event plus I gave my self a rule of no cheating on 50 kills by not doing battlegrounds for the kills only Cyrodiil . Really enjoyed it and was a challenge lol
    Now lieutenant as well so all good .
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got SMK on my third session of Midyear mayhem was really pleased with myself as that’s why I decided to do the pvp event plus I gave my self a rule of no cheating on 50 kills by not doing battlegrounds for the kills only Cyrodiil . Really enjoyed it and was a challenge lol
    Now lieutenant as well so all good .

dang, you know what...it sounds like you're already performing pretty darn well in pvp...

all them other posters whom were listing detailed mechanics stats and recommending going medium - may be have been 100% correct...

oops, sorry :(

plus, you if you've completed all those quests - you've definitely put your time in to learning your character and their strengths and weaknesses...

you may need to start either researching current builds of successful stamplars online and see if you can incorporate some of those principles into you build - or - do some research on "how" to theory craft a build yourself...

being a maxed level crafter in all areas of crafting isn't absolutely necessary, ot helps though...building up a bunch of coin in the bank definitely does help...gear acquisition can be expensive...

I was recommending a tankier stamplar style of play to help keep you alive...

that may not be the direction you need or want to head in...shoot - with your current skill level, you may be able to build and operate a successful all medium, bursty stamplar killing machine...

that's not an easy thing to do, but, you may be ready for that...

I haven't been able to successfully accomplish that on my stamplar or stam dk...

it's one of the reasons I have them both in at least 5 heavy and a SnB bar...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 3, 2018 5:52PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 marksman / 5 Bone Pirate. 3 weap dam enchant. Dubious drink.

Keep it simple ...

Means stamina and stamina regen is definitely taken care of. And weapon damage is decent.

Then you can adjust your playstyle by switching undaunted set and mundus stone. Many many combinations.

Works wonder in BG
    Edited by Vanzen on August 3, 2018 9:00PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Iv been to the Sewers to test my build much better than it was plus I’m using 3 other parts of medium armor .
    At long long long last I defeated molag Bol in Sewers I got the and a/c was in there so waited a bit then I saw one d/c so went over suddenly all reds dead and 8 of us dc we beat molag and Iv finnaly got my trans purple dye Iv been wanting :)<3
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    After spending time in the Sewers I have now all 3 polymorphs im trying for the soul shriven skin now over 20 drops nothing yet ! Anybody else managed to get it ?
    Y1qU36o.jpg
    nUAOEB5.jpg
    YEjiLr7.jpg
    Edited by LordLomax on August 18, 2018 1:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After spending time in the Sewers I have now all 3 polymorphs im trying for the soul shriven skin now over 20 drops nothing yet ! Anybody else managed to get it ?
    Y1qU36o.jpg
    nUAOEB5.jpg
    YEjiLr7.jpg

I'm so JEALOUS!!!!!

good job :)

how many boxes did it end up taking you?

I think I'm about 60 or so boxes in with just the one polymorph...rngeezus hates me...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think about 8 ish boxes per polymorph I’m chuffed as wanted them since I got eso . I got the stonefire scamp last night from molag bal. have u managed to get the skin ?
    Been farming bone pirate items today and last night just belt left to get . I also bought the stormfist helm I’m getting there not put picture up yet but got weapon damage to 3000 and 1409 stamina recovery before buffs .
    Edited by LordLomax on August 21, 2018 1:47AM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been busy lately got a new look early my gladiator helm and also monster hunter title.
    @geonsocal what have u been upto got ur polymorphs yet ? I also have got the soul shriven skin I got lucky after 2 days of farming during the event .
    ygr7n4Q.jpg
    Edited by LordLomax on October 8, 2018 1:13AM