The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get more damage from my stamplar ??

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Asardes wrote: »
    Is Dubious Camoran Throne really 500 gold? I've seen it in guilds for 100 or less on EU-PC. I don't see why it would be much more expensive on other servers.

Most everything is more expensive on console.

I wish we had MM add-on :'(
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    @geonsocal Unlike Veiled Heritance, Ravager, etc, Dreugh King Slayer doesn't give you a flat weapon damage bonus, but instead the Major Brutality buff. You can gain Major Brutality from other sources, such as potions, the dual wield skill Hidden Blade and its morphs, and the two handed skill Momentum and its morphs.

Major Brutality is also a multiplier to your weapon damage, so the more base weapon damage you have, the more effective Major Brutality will be. If you can source Major Brutality from pots or skills, and run a flat bonus set like Ravager, you'll end up with higher weapon damage than if you were to just run DKS.

DKS can be useful if you have no other source of Major Brutality, which you don't on Templar, outside of what I listed. Sorc's can get it from their Surge ability, DK's can run the Igneous Weapons morph of Molten Weapons (though they tend to get it from pots / Hidden Blade / Momentum to run the other morph, Molten Armaments), NB's can run the Drain Power ability (though NB's also tend to get it from other sources as Drain Power is pointless aside from the Major Brutality), and Warden's can get it from the Bull Netch morph of Betty Netch. But it is weaker than running Veiled Heritance / Seventh Legion / Fury / Ravager and getting Major Brutality from another source.

The Major Expedition buff it gives is nice, though, and would save on running speed pots or Quick Cloak.

thanks @jcm2506 ...I relinquish - I believe you all...

forget what I said about using dreugh king slayer...

whatever you do - don't use dks :)

there are better heavy armor damage sets out there...

as a newer player though - I just think dreugh king slayer and rattlecage are both very useful sets for a templar (stam and mag)...

but, yes, OP can simply slot hidden blade, or chug pots...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal Unlike Veiled Heritance, Ravager, etc, Dreugh King Slayer doesn't give you a flat weapon damage bonus, but instead the Major Brutality buff. You can gain Major Brutality from other sources, such as potions, the dual wield skill Hidden Blade and its morphs, and the two handed skill Momentum and its morphs.

Major Brutality is also a multiplier to your weapon damage, so the more base weapon damage you have, the more effective Major Brutality will be. If you can source Major Brutality from pots or skills, and run a flat bonus set like Ravager, you'll end up with higher weapon damage than if you were to just run DKS.

DKS can be useful if you have no other source of Major Brutality, which you don't on Templar, outside of what I listed. Sorc's can get it from their Surge ability, DK's can run the Igneous Weapons morph of Molten Weapons (though they tend to get it from pots / Hidden Blade / Momentum to run the other morph, Molten Armaments), NB's can run the Drain Power ability (though NB's also tend to get it from other sources as Drain Power is pointless aside from the Major Brutality), and Warden's can get it from the Bull Netch morph of Betty Netch. But it is weaker than running Veiled Heritance / Seventh Legion / Fury / Ravager and getting Major Brutality from another source.

The Major Expedition buff it gives is nice, though, and would save on running speed pots or Quick Cloak.

It saves you a GCD, assuming you aren't running a WD buff skill.

For example, DW/Bow doesn't have a friendly use WD buff (DW has hidden blade but it's reflective.). If you get that buff from a potion/set, you won't have to remember to buff up every 10-20 seconds allowing new players to concentrate on their combos.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread has started touching on some broader eso and "forum" things...

there are some super knowledgeable and skilled players whom have invested a good deal of time into the mathematics and mechanics of eso gameplay...

by and large though, a lot of folks whom come on to the forums to ask questions and seek advice/information - want something simple...basic...

easy to use

it's great the level of competence some of you super smart nerds and geeks have achieved in eso...personally, i'm a very average geek/nerd when it comes to intelligence :#

keep in mind your audience though when you provide guidance to others...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

For example, DW/Bow doesn't have a friendly use WD buff (DW has hidden blade but it's reflective.). If you get that buff from a potion/set, you won't have to remember to buff up every 10-20 seconds allowing new players to concentrate on their combos.

thanks, it was in the back of my mind that folks need to consider whom is asking the questions...

I mean - shoot it took me over a year and a half of playing before I started to really figure out how stuff in the game works in all the crazy details involved, and, to even use potions...

keep it simple for newer folks: armor up, make sure you can sustain, and be able to do enough damage to kill some folks...

then go have fun...the minutia of theorycrafting "for top tier playing", can come later...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but I’d probably also recommend a newer player to wear heavy right now, and once you’re headed that way, you’ll want forward momentum anyway.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

there are some super knowledgeable and skilled players whom have invested a good deal of time into the mathematics and mechanics of eso gameplay...

by and large though, a lot of folks whom come on to the forums to ask questions and seek advice/information - want something simple...basic...

easy to use

it's great the level of competence some of you super smart nerds and geeks have achieved in eso...personally, i'm a very average geek/nerd when it comes to intelligence :#

Helpful information for all players to know:

10.5 resource equivalent to 1 wpn/spell dmg stat
    660 impen = -.1 to opponents' crit modifier
    Shields will not take critical damage, however abilities still crit and splash over damage past the shield will be modified
    Bleeds ignore armor resistance only
    Oblivion damage bypasses Shields, all mitigation but cannot deal critical damage nor be modified directly; only infused and torugs will change the Oblivion damage glyph.
    33,000 resistance = 50% damage mitigation, and is the "max" however resistance reduction will start affecting any resistance above the cap, meaning above cap is still potentially useful
    Base cost of break free is approximately 5,000 stamina

I can't remember base cost of roll dodge - 3300 ish?

Most of ESO is multiplicative rather than additive

These were helpful to me for theory crafting
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Yeah but I’d probably also recommend a newer player to wear heavy right now, and once you’re headed that way, you’ll want forward momentum anyway.

sometimes folks won't always set their characters up with BiS weapons, skills, gear...they'll pick stuff for "other" reasons...

Lord Lomax has a DW/bow orc stamplar whom happens to be a vamp...

very doable set up to work with and have some fun on...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

easy to use

Shields will not take critical damage, however abilities still crit and splash over damage past the shield will be modified
    Oblivion damage bypasses Shields, all mitigation but cannot deal critical damage nor be modified directly; only infused and torugs will change the Oblivion damage glyph.
    33,000 resistance = 50% damage mitigation, and is the "max" however resistance reduction will start affecting any resistance above the cap, meaning above cap is still potentially useful

tumblr_norm4sjLoR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

i'm just only half kidding @waffenacht ...i appreciate the insight...

ironically enough, i've been working on a cost comparison spreadsheet all morning...it hurts :'(
    Edited by geonsocal on August 1, 2018 7:28PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer but I’m on ps4 unfortunately, okay doke will be doing some dungeon delving after Midyear mayhem ends lol
    Ps curiousity what rank are you ? I’m hoping to get to lieutenant in next 5/6 days got 400k Ap to earn lol

just checked my trophies, completed main quest chapter 1 (soul shriven in coldharbour) on july 3rd, 2015...

earned the alliance war rank on september 1st, 2015...for the first two months I played the game - I thought I would hate pvp...

out of the 150 days or so I've spent playing eso (in your "say" text chat type:

/played

to see how much time you've spent in game), I've spent well over 100 of those days in cyrodiil...man, that's over 2,400 hours - yikes :)

I have a few captains, a few lieutenants, a couple of 1st sergeants, and my two newest characters (wardens) are sergeants still...

i know, not so impressive...

I had a lot of trouble earning AP my first couple of years...I rarely grouped, and, to be honest, I play at a pretty slow pace...

i imagine I should be reaching grand overlord sometime - never :p

Blimey you been busy with alts I have too one who is female elf warden at cp420 as well but not used her for months she just gets horse training lol but I did get gang lair mages outfit style from battlegrounds rewards so will be using it on her plus a level 40 sorcerer with pets who I’m giving break for while as love my main best as he gets all achievements first new elf sorcerer is for dungeons and hard stuff when Iv got him Leveled I hope !! Both alts are only volunteers as just wanted the extra mount speed . They are gonna be pve only .

i love your enthusiasm :) honestly, folks like yourself help to keep me interested and having fun...

you know, i really do need to take pics one day of the character sheet for each weapon bar for all my characters...

for a long time - i paid zero attention to my stats, had no idea what they meant...then - i went through a period where i was all about the stats - resource pools, resistances, weapon/spell damage and crit, regen stats...

then after a while - i just had acceptable numbers in my head for what each character could play with...i started focusing more on the characters performance in certain situations...

reference to alternate characters/toons:
    giphy.gif

my eso focus is pvp, so, yeah - they all can get down in cyrodiil...i'm also now taking them all through battlegrounds (a real resource sustain test there coming from a cp enabled campaign)...
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

easy to use

Some more:

7 second CC immunity after you break free

No CC immunity from roots/soft ccs

5400 is break free cost

4400 is dodge roll

546 is sprint cost

1760 is block cost (up to 4x per second)

Bash is like 1900

219 critical rating = 1% critical chance

A 3% increase to base critical damage modifier is equal to a 2% increase in damage done multiplied by your critical chance. (Or in other words, if you increase your critical damage by 24%, then you are really increasing your overall damage done by 16% whenever you crit)

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

easy to use

Some more:

7 second CC immunity after you break free

No CC immunity from roots/soft ccs

5400 is break free cost

4400 is dodge roll

546 is sprint cost

1760 is block cost (up to 4x per second)

Bash is like 1900

219 critical rating = 1% critical chance

A 3% increase to base critical damage modifier is equal to a 2% increase in damage done multiplied by your critical chance. (Or in other words, if you increase your critical damage by 24%, then you are really increasing your overall damage done by 16% whenever you crit)

120503_Exp_Scream-EX.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

just kidding slightly...although - it is kind of amusing just how much stamina is needed to fight in this game...
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

sometimes folks won't always set their characters up with BiS weapons, skills, gear...they'll pick stuff for "other" reasons...

Lord Lomax has a DW/bow orc stamplar whom happens to be a vamp...

very doable set up to work with and have some fun on...

I’m no orc he is a Redguard lol :)
    Well I have tried my new build after wiping lots and some minror tweaks and skill swap I’m pretty pleased and discovered I have a new pretty powerful bow damage plus got my debff for effects and for first time I’m holding back and using bow until I’m confronted then dual come out . I’m pleased with tonight’s performance some how I managed to get rewarded 79.9k ap for a keep I think it was cause I killed at least 20 with my siege weapon plus at least 10 by me lol
    As temp fix using my Templar stamina recovery glyph . I’m extremely pleased about three quarters on bar to next rank which is what Iv been aiming for since pvp lieutenant . Iv also finnaly found a use for all the tri pof from daily rewards as potions work well .
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry Lord Lomax...I was actually thinking of my stamplar - whom is an orc...orcs just feel like they're made for fighting...

I initially created the character to help a friend get in to and start eso (his 1st character just made brigadier)...he's changed his build a bunch since to focus solely on stamina...

my guys an orc stamplar that uses SnB and a destro lightening staff...

the only hybridish character I've been able to actually get to work...wears 5pc shacklebreaker, 5 pc plague doctor and 2pc molag kena or engine guardian...

he's a werewolf too...does great in cyrodiil - but, was basically a big pin cushion in battlegrounds...

had a really hard time sustaining my magicka or stamina...

wanna switch out plague doctor and add mechanical acuity to go along with his shacklebreaker and molag kena...to see just how much burst damage I can line up...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 1, 2018 10:52PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you got any screenshots of him ? So is he your main ? If not who and what is ? What’s s n b ?
    I’m getting used to my new skills but Defo need to sort my Regen for stamina out lol
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can I get more damage from my stamplar I think max is 10k damage I’m hitting . I’m cp412 Any recommendations ? Please advise !

the more healing a Templar can do the less damage he should be able to do.
    the more tanking a dragonight can do the less damage he should be able to do.

healers and tanks should be able to do almost no damage because that is not their role.
    the role of a damage dealer is to do damage.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you got any screenshots of him ? So is he your main ? If not who and what is ? What’s s n b ?
    I’m getting used to my new skills but Defo need to sort my Regen for stamina out lol

are you playing in a no champion points or champion points enabled campaign? it makes a huge difference on sustain...

you have to be really disciplined in your ability use...when i first began playing - i used to spam stuff like crazy (i have old videos of myself that look hilarious now)...

a year or so ago, zos changed the mechanics of how sustain/regen work...they were trying to curb the power creep that high cp players had acquired...

it's important to incorporate light and heavy attacks in to your rotations, you have to make sure you are not over buffing or de-buffing (i fail at this all the time)...

normally, when you run out of resources, you're going to die out there in cyro...either from lack of healing, shielding, blocking, roll dodging, initiating you own offense, or even running away and hiding...

get low on mag or especially stamina - it's hard to fight...one of the reasons why potions have become so key to success...

SnB means the one hand and shield skill line...SnB is an extremely useful skill line for more "tanky" characters:
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/One-Handed+and+Shield+Skills

I know it would be really helpful for you to view other players stats (and not just some of the exceptional players or eso all-stars stats you find online or even here on the forums - because, that doesn't really relate to where you are at as a player)...unfortunately i've never taken the time to do pics...

basic guidelines for a DW/bow stamplar in 5 heavy/2 medium would be:
    0 points in magicka, 14 to 20 points in health, 44 to 50 points in stamina...
    10k magicka/300 regen
    25k health/300 regen
    30k stamina, 1.5k regen
    physical/spell resistances around 18k
    crit resistance at least 1k
    1.8k spell damage/20% crit
    2.5k weapon damage/40% crit
    warrior mundus...

those are just basic numbers i pulled from memory, and, reflect being unbuffed and not in pvp area...battle spirit will help raise your health, certain class and weapon abilities will help buff you and de-buff your enemies...

meaning, when you start actually fighting - some of those numbers should (must :)) go up...

this alone will help make those numbers look a lot better: Dubious Camoran Throne
    Effect Increase Stamina Recovery by 319 and Max Stamina and Max Health by 3192 for 2 hours. (6 second cooldown)...

a lot of the tweaking of numbers in your character sheet can be achieved with armor/jewelry/weapon traits and enchants...

i've gotten the star made knight achievement on 3 characters so far (magblade, magplar, mag sorc)...they're the first three characters i created...i'm working on the other 7 characters achievements still...

light/heavy attacks, use pots, and try your best not to spam stuff...which, all sound easy enough, but, when the fighting starts - it's super easy to get excited and lose your discipline...

i still make that mistake myself way too often :)
    Edited by geonsocal on August 2, 2018 8:03PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m playing a cp campaighn but it’s fikished now so might try non cp see what it’s like !! Hmm may respec skill points at some point but not sure . Need Stam Regen Defo lol thanks for the stats will use them . U have 10 total blimey keeps u busy then 2.5 is bad enough
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can I get more damage from my stamplar I think max is 10k damage I’m hitting . I’m cp412 Any recommendations ? Please advise !

the more healing a Templar can do the less damage he should be able to do.
    the more tanking a dragonight can do the less damage he should be able to do.

healers and tanks should be able to do almost no damage because that is not their role.
    the role of a damage dealer is to do damage.

You feel the same way about nbs also get healing from their damage?.

Good heals doesn’t equate to healer in this game. In fact, dps has higher heals than a person specced to heal.

Id love to see the day they remove healing from damage just to see the tears from all the hypocrites and bias people.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good heals doesn’t equate to healer in this game. In fact, dps has higher heals than a person specced to heal.

Id love to see the day they remove healing from damage just to see the tears from all the hypocrites and bias people.

Thats not true. A dedicated healer will have better heals due to champion point specialization, gear, and more healing skills. Removing healing from damage would effectively kill solo and small scale pvp, and I don’t think that’s the route they wanna go. You shouldn’t need to run with a heater to enjoy the game.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the topic, if you wanna maximize damage on stamplar you need to do the following things:

Be an Orc, run 5 piece medium, optimize your blue champion points, utilize one (or if you’re feeling ballsy 2) damage sets (automaton, ravager, spriggans, 7th, etc). And finally, learn and master the stamplar damage rotation and combos. For example, getting good at landing jabs and timing dawnbreaker with power of the light for maximum burst.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m playing a cp campaighn but it’s fikished now so might try non cp see what it’s like !! Hmm may respec skill points at some point but not sure . Need Stam Regen Defo lol thanks for the stats will use them . U have 10 total blimey keeps u busy then 2.5 is bad enough

i change their builds (skills and gear) about every six months :#

i have one of each race, and, a stam/mag version of each class...my champion points, sets, rotations, potions, and experience help carry me a bunch...

i'm not a particularly skilled 1v1 - i win slightly less than 50% of my 1 on 1 fights against other cp750 players...

i've been playing over three years now - if i didn't keep switching character and builds - i would have gotten bored and quit the game by now...

good for you for trying new things...

i've recently (since the midyear mayhem event started) been participating in battlegrounds...it's a no-cp environment, and, very challenging from a sustain and survivability standpoint...just like dungeons can help with your rotations and movement - battlegrounds is also an excellent way to train your character for cyrodiil...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 2, 2018 9:41PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Thats not true. A dedicated healer will have better heals due to champion point specialization, gear, and more healing skills. Removing healing from damage would effectively kill solo and small scale pvp, and I don’t think that’s the route they wanna go. You shouldn’t need to run with a heater to enjoy the game.

No you’re talking about the amount of heals they have on their bar and probably the fact most are tanky. I’m talking about tooltips , dps has higher heals. Check your tooltips on a healer then check them on your dps, a noticeable difference.

With the amount of heals dps have on their bar you can be on par with a healer and still hit like a truck. On my stamplar I have lingering, vigor, rally, ritual, powered back bar, mending buff, restoring focus buff and can out heal most builds naturally without sacrificing damage. Not even counting cp buffs and the fact my stamplar is an argonian or the possibility of throwing on troll king.

Having heals tied with damage is one of the silliest things they implemented in this game. And this is from a small scale player who predominantly plays solo.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to transmute my weapons my axe is infused and the dagger is powered what is the second best as I don’t have nirnhoned ? Also noticed that not all my ravage armor is impenetrable should I change it to this ?
    Edited by LordLomax on August 2, 2018 10:56PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    YAAAAAY Iv got to lieutenant :) Iv done what I set out to do , Get Starmade knight and to lieutenant grade. So now might check out orsinium event Iv already completed all quests there and am hero of wrothgar lol but see what rewards are like. I’m golng back to my favourite place Ic Sewers and try get some telvar stones. Determined to get a xivkyn polymorph!!
    See if my respec of skills and co has made any difference but Defo need some sort of damage shield ??
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to transmute my weapons my axe is infused and the dagger is powered what is the second best as I don’t have nirnhoned ? Also noticed that not all my ravage armor is impenetrable should I change it to this ?

what is your crit resistance right now?

increasing it can also be done with champion points...

what is your weapon crit?

precise is fairly useful...

sharpened will help you penetrate your enemies resistance...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 3, 2018 3:52AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAAAAAY Iv got to lieutenant :) Iv done what I set out to do , Get Starmade knight and to lieutenant grade. So now might check out orsinium event Iv already completed all quests there and am hero of wrothgar lol but see what rewards are like. I’m golng back to my favourite place Ic Sewers and try get some telvar stones. Determined to get a xivkyn polymorph!!
    See if my respec of skills and co has made any difference but Defo need some sort of damage shield ??

hmmmm, damage shield...the heavy armor - immovable is a really useful skill - it's just really really hard to sustain...

I use restoring focus on one of my stamplar's bars...because his other bar is a destro staff and magicka focused - I can get away with slotting immovable...

it's been a long time since I've used it, but, blade cloak from your DW acts as a shield I think...

don't forget to block...it's expensive, but, I believe one of the best ways to mitigate damage...

I've spent about 30k so far on those telvar merchant boxes (cost 1,500 tel var per box) - I've gotten one of the three xivkyn polymorphs so far...

been trying to save up enough tel var to buy another 20 boxes or so...hopefully I can get lucky and pick up the other two polymorphs...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's funny, IC is one of my favorite spots to test new builds...lot's of tough fights up in the districts, and, fun farming in the sewers...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on your SMK :)

and, nice work on finishing the wrothgar main quest...I still haven't made it through...
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭

what is your crit resistance right now?

increasing it can also be done with champion points...

what is your weapon crit?

precise is fairly useful...

sharpened will help you penetrate your enemies resistance...

My crit resistance is 1095 and weapon crit is 38.8 so what would you reccomend I change the weapon traits to ? 1 precise and 1 sharpened ? Dagger precise ?