The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twighlight on magics sorc

MJallday
MJallday
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all quick Question
I’ve got a pen build sorc I’ve made exclusively for vMA. Now I’m certain that the twighlight used to heal me for about 16k health but I’ve clearly changed “something” and it barely heals me for 6k

Any pointers on things I can check? Max mag is 42k so that’s ok. And the crit heal damage blue CP is at 23% . I’m missing something though. Any ideas?
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by MJallday on September 30, 2018 8:25AM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea. Are those the tooltip values?
    I've had it crit for around 11-12k in PvP, but that's with more mag (54k) iirc. But remember that's halved by battle spirit, so a PVE crit should be around 22k.

Must have been a really substantial change for that difference... Unless there were buffs/debuffs involved ? Major mending? Defile?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    No idea. Are those the tooltip values?
    I've had it crit for around 11-12k in PvP, but that's with more mag (54k) iirc. But remember that's halved by battle spirit, so a PVE crit should be around 22k.

Must have been a really substantial change for that difference... Unless there were buffs/debuffs involved ? Major mending? Defile?

no idea. all i know is that the tooltip is at 6k now, that seems really low. in vma , especially the last boss where you have to spam heals/sheilds within 4 hits or so, im dead - irrespective of any interrupts.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try Surge instead, no neeed to use spell pot, provide better heal when your dot or direct damage crits, take 1 bar slot and don't die. ( for Vma )
    Edited by Apherius on September 30, 2018 1:13PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in pvp healing is halved.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 57k magicka and the pets heals me for 8k.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, i wonder if ive got it mixed up, but im certain the pets used to heal me fully.
  • Lorem123
    Lorem123
    ✭✭✭
    The base heal of the Matriarch is exactly 20% of your max magicka, no less no more. Spells damage does not affect it.
    Then the value (including the tooltip value) can be altered by effects that increase your healing done (CPs, minor/major mending, set bonuses), or negatively if you're affected by healing debuffs.

If you have 42k max magicka then your heal (buffs/crits aside) is going to be 8.4k.