The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A new representative

Onefrkncrzypope
Onefrkncrzypope
✭✭✭✭✭
I think there should be at least one player of each console at the table for discussion. Mainly because there is still some old bugs in this game on console. QoLs that are missing on console and also some game play issues that the PC players don't have experience with. Just tired of the bug section filled with console issues that are older than my daughter.
-Immortal Redeemer-
-Extinguisher of Flames-
-Gryphon Heart-
-Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do agree consoles should be represented, however in the Discords there are console specific areas so I'm sure our views are relayed / represented.

A platform champion of each under a separate program or as part of this might not be a bad idea though.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has player representatives for classes and class balance, not quality of life issues or bug fixes, as much as I wish they did. The Class Reps are on PC because the PTS is PC only.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 28, 2018 4:35PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there should be at least one player of each console at the table for discussion. Mainly because there is still some old bugs in this game on console. QoLs that are missing on console and also some game play issues that the PC players don't have experience with. Just tired of the bug section filled with console issues that are older than my daughter.

Class reps do not look at bugs. It is game play balance only and skills and sets are the same on each platform.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that there is many discord sub channels and that class representatives are for balancing but still Group chat was unusable last night, night blade bow proc is off, every single crag trial has something broken in it, heavy attack issue, but I was going for more a balancing in mind for a simpler interface for the console plebeian in general. a personal damage aoe color changed( Color blind issue), controlable buffs...

want to watch alcosh and crusher as a raid leader?

dxboch25sry0.jpg

bow proc problem?

https://youtu.be/Pnrech71M3g

etc.. its not really balance per class but I guess balance between platforms???

-Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has player representatives for classes and class balance, not quality of life issues or bug fixes, as much as I wish they did. The Class Reps are on PC because the PTS is PC only.
    idk wrote: »
    Class reps do not look at bugs. It is game play balance only and skills and sets are the same on each platform.

Well they should be looking at bugs, it was part of the original requirements.
    Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce a new initiative we’ll be spinning up over the next couple months and would like your help! We’re looking for about 10 players to fill the role of an ESO Class Representative.

The selected players should have a deep understanding of at least one class, with extensive knowledge involving abilities, itemization, solo and group play in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Representatives will be asked to work together to compile a list of the top concerns and bugs for each class, and present these notes to members of the ESO Development Team on a quarterly basis. Note that we’re not looking for general class suggestions or ideas at this time; our focus will specifically be on some of the current pain points.
    Hey guys,

This thread is getting a little out of control and certainly isn't constructive anymore. We're going to close this thread, but want to reiterate the players chosen as class representatives aren't making decisions to affect the game - we're simply meeting to discuss collated concerns and feedback together as a group, but the Dev Team will still be making any and all decisions for ESO, taking all other factors into account.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out privately.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400641/eso-class-representative-program/p1
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on September 28, 2018 5:23PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Well they should be looking at bugs, it was part of the original requirements.
    Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce a new initiative we’ll be spinning up over the next couple months and would like your help! We’re looking for about 10 players to fill the role of an ESO Class Representative.

The selected players should have a deep understanding of at least one class, with extensive knowledge involving abilities, itemization, solo and group play in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Representatives will be asked to work together to compile a list of the top concerns and bugs for each class, and present these notes to members of the ESO Development Team on a quarterly basis. Note that we’re not looking for general class suggestions or ideas at this time; our focus will specifically be on some of the current pain points.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400641/eso-class-representative-program/p1

Bugs for each class, it says. It is still all about class balance and not in the representatives scope of duties.

Things like all 3 crag trials being busted (which is still happening on pc too, not just console), UI QOL, etc is not something they are supposed to be doing.

That said, obviously our feedback, bug reports on mechanics and systems being broken, etc., is not being addressed (pc and console alike) and there's some merit to the idea maybe there should be a player comprised focus group to help communicate this junk to zos. I just don't know if it'll help because I've been very vocal bitching about the same broken mechanics in trials for the better part of a year now.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]