The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

unable to access characters from start menu

Gilvoth
Gilvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Gilvoth on December 2, 2018 6:54PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ... good?.. I enjoy platforming :).

I think its find as long as you are vulnerable while you do it. You can't send a whole army across it.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine coordinated group preparing for jump and right before they are up you throw at them caltroops :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be fun watching people try to do this :)
    PC EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Imagine coordinated group preparing for jump and right before they are up you throw at them caltroops :D

All you need to do is Catapult them from the opposite side. Is it the scattershot that snares?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tagging @ZOS_BrianWheeler in case he misses this.

Whilst thinking outside the box can create interesting gameplay and strategies if they're trying to stop crossings entirely then they should know to do a few more world building changes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    I cant wait for this patch wanna go and gank ppl at goat paths
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe even let some of those ways to cross in even if it is destroy since it would open a few more options. (As long as it is hard to cross and no full grp can go through it easily)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new. You can still reach some resource towers with Rapids and jumping.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Nothing new. You can still reach some resource towers with Rapids and jumping.
    Isn't that less of an issue now that they don't have doors though? I mean before sure, you were getting access to an area you were not meant to, but now?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this now on PTS. Else it is going to stay in the game for ages .... like wall humping back in the days.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passing issue along.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on December 2, 2018 6:51PM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you go to the top floor, cast rapids (on your mount), and Jump (at the edge) you can make it across to the other side of the bridge to Alessia while it is destroyed.
    How hyped are you for these changes though
    Bridges and gates down all over and goat tunnels
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Mayrael wrote: »

All you need to do is Catapult them from the opposite side. Is it the scattershot that snares?

Jumping now has counterplay
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Noted. Will have a fix in PTS 3.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Please tell us that the fix will be bridge being moved further apart and not bridge now dismounts you.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Gilvoth on December 2, 2018 6:50PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this now on PTS. Else it is going to stay in the game for ages .... like wall humping back in the days.

Thanks!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Could you not actually? It would be super nice to be able to cross it if you have a maxed mount and no one attacking you. Just make it a super hard jump!
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler and what about the destroyed gate at chalman being jumpable ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwxVMg8nvdE
  • kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh yes, people jumping from the bridge..... me, my bow, and the new range of scatter shot....
    a wonderfull ball trap party to feed the fish <3
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    I'll let our fixture crew know about those bits you can jump up and over. Please test that again on PTS 2 as we have some fixes going into the fixture on the next patch, however if you can still hop/block over it like that, let us know as you shouldn't be able to!
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Gilvoth on December 2, 2018 6:49PM
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    I'll let our fixture crew know about those bits you can jump up and over. Please test that again on PTS 2 as we have some fixes going into the fixture on the next patch, however if you can still hop/block over it like that, let us know as you shouldn't be able to!

awesome, thank you much!
    could you also please help cropsford flaggs?
    the guards spawn really fast, making it imposible to solo take cropsford 3 flaggs, by the time you get to the last flagg of the 3 immediately the guards spawn at the 1st one you took.
    just a small adjustment is all needed. want to keep it hard to take but not as hard as it is right now, cant solo it.

Cropsford should be difficult to take considering it is a Town and not an Outpost. It doesn't need to be any easier.
    It is bad enough that Cropsford is a town and not an Outpost, already...
    AD and DC get 2 Outposts by their respective Mile-gates AND a Town.
    EP only gets 1 Outpost and 1 Town.
    Stop trying to make it worse. Lol.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    if you go to the top floor, cast rapids (on your mount), and Jump (at the edge) you can make it across to the other side of the bridge to Alessia while it is destroyed.
    How hyped are you for these changes though
    Bridges and gates down all over and goat tunnels

The only thing that concers me about that goat passages is the change to Scatter Shot. It's basicly saying to all gankers "go on alessia bridge goat passage to Scatter Shot ppl into water and let pirahnas do the job while enemies are stunned in water. I mean that is if there are still pirahnas in that area.

Edited by Juhasow on September 21, 2018 8:56AM