The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Update 20 - Feedback Thread for Templar

• JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I get protection while jabbing, while also being able to turn and face targets during the channel and my rune now gives me stamina return for my stamplar? And I can repent bodies some other templar already repented?

I'm super excited.

Just curious. Binding Javelin no longer knocks back but it keeps its range, right?

I was so excited about Jesus Beam I completely missed the repentance change for my stamplar. I think I just wet myself.
    Options
  • brandonbirg_ESO
    you did good on templar buffs but messed up all other classes for once i am impressed...........
    Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piercing Javelin
    Binding Javelin (morph): This morph now knocks the enemy down instead of knocking them back.

I will miss knocking bad guys off keep walls. BUT, I will not miss having to gap-close after deploying the only hard templar CC - thus wasting most of the CC timer. I like this change.
    Options
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I...I'm actually okay with the changes this time around. I was hoping for a rework/buff to Sun Shield, but there wasn't a change made which made me think, "Welp, yet another blow to nerfplars".

So I'm happy with the changes made to templars :)

Now, on the other hand...time to go find a thread concerning the cast time to shields...
    Options
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone seems to miss that the new Evasion changes are a kick in the teeth for Stamplars. 25% AoE reduction that a lot of people will be rocking hurts Jabs way too much. And if it stacks with Leki's... 15% AoE reduction is plenty, all Templars have a vested interest in seeing the new Major Evasion amount reduced as much as possible.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a first bug with Crescent Sweep damage.

I am not getting the full damage that I should be. All other skills tested on the target dummy are getting reduced by around 20.5% after penetration and dummy mitigation.

I think the skill may be using Physical Penetration and not Spell Penetration or is somehow messed up in CP calculations.

edit: Yah, redistributing points into the Physical Penetration star increases the damage on Crescent Sweep. /bug sent in game.
    Edited by danno8 on September 17, 2018 7:30PM
    Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone seems to miss that the new Evasion changes are a kick in the teeth for Stamplars. 25% AoE reduction that a lot of people will be rocking hurts Jabs way too much. And if it stacks with Leki's... 15% AoE reduction is plenty, all Templars have a vested interest in seeing the new Major Evasion amount reduced as much as possible.

True and agreed. But...those tornado spammers.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A couple of pain points aren't addressed yet. It remains to be see if Crescent will actually hit anyone now or if 90% of the time it's useless. And templar still has no functioning proactive defense.

BUT... overall, some nice tweaks without going too crazy in any direction.
    Piercing Javelin

Binding Javelin (morph): This morph now knocks the enemy down instead of knocking them back.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler

This change was made to help ensure Stamina melee builds are able to continue to hit their targets after activating Binding Javelin. Ranged stamina builds still have access to a knockback with Scatter Shot. (See below for additional changes to Scatter Shot).

Please make magicka Javelin do the same. If you are playing a ranged destroplar, you can use Clench/Reach to push people back. If you are playing a melee magplar, the magicka morph works against you since it knocks people out of melee range.
    Options
  • NobleX35
    NobleX35
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get protection while jabbing, while also being able to turn and face targets during the channel and my rune now gives me stamina return for my stamplar? And I can repent bodies some other templar already repented?

I'm super excited.

Just curious. Binding Javelin no longer knocks back but it keeps its range, right?

I too am super excited about all this, but am also a little nervous about the impact that the major evasion changes will have. 25% damage reduction is pretty substantial, but if more jabs are landing then we may experience a net damage increase.
    Edited by NobleX35 on September 17, 2018 8:18PM
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 20 / Murkmire update PTS changes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/435633/pts-patch-notes-v4-2-0

Templar

Piercing Javelin
    -Binding Javelin (morph): This morph now knocks the enemy down instead of knocking them back.
    Developer Comment:
    This change was made to help ensure Stamina melee builds are able to continue to hit their targets after activating Binding Javelin. Ranged stamina builds still have access to a knockback with Scatter Shot. (See below for additional changes to Scatter Shot).
    My comment: Nuuu R.I.P. my tankplar's fun CC move, and no more spearheading enemy players off of bridges/towers/scaffolding, (Alessia Bridge in Cyrodiil, Foyohda Quarry lava in Battlegrounds, etc.)
    Also, why force Templar's into using a Bow just for knockback?

Radial Sweep
    -Empowering Sweep (morph): This morph now deals Physical Damage instead of Magic Damage, and also now grants Major Protection for 6 seconds, plus 1 second for each target hit.
    -Crescent Sweep (morph): This morph now deals Magic Damage instead of Physical Damage.
    Developer Comment:
    As stamina builds already have a bursty option with Dawnbreaker, we wanted Magicka Templars to have access to a similar option with Crescent Sweep. This also expands the options for Stamina Templars to have a more defensive Ultimate from Empowering Sweep to help fulfill the brawler playstyle.
    My comment: About friggin' time!

Sun Shield
    -Blazing Shield (morph): Fixed an issue where casting this morph would aggro neutral monsters around you.
    My comment: THAT'S IT?!?! How about #MakeBlazeplarGreatAgain

-Backlash: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 5%.
    My comment: Why? How about enabling it to crit, for afaik it is one of the few/only class-based damage abilities that cannot crit.

-Radiant Destruction: Decreased the channel time for this ability and its morphs to 1.8 seconds from 2.8 seconds; the damage done has been decreased by approximately 15% and cost by approximately 35%. The total damage per second and cost per second should remain relatively unchanged.
    Developer Comment:
    This change allows the Templar more opportunities to integrate damage over time effects into their rotation during the execute phase, while retaining the powerful level of Radiant Destruction.
    My comment: Great/Cool/Neutral.

Restoring Aura
    -Repentance (morph): Different Templars can now repent the same corpse.
    My comment: TEMPLARS, REJOICE!!!

Rune Focus: Reduced the cost to match the Channeled Focus morph.
    -Restoring Focus (morph): This morph now costs Stamina and grants Stamina to you every second, and no longer gives Minor Vitality and Minor Protection.
    Developer Comment:
    Minor Protection was moved to the Spear Wall passive to retain the total damage mitigation for tanky Templar playstyles.
    Spear Wall: This ability now grants you Minor Protection for 1.5/3 seconds after activating an Aedric Spear ability.
    My comment: Great/Cool/Neutral.

---

Other feedback:
    -Still no change to Dark Flare's long cast-time, long projectile travel-time/delay, and overall low/lackluster damage. (In comparison, Snipe is superior in all of these categories.)
    -Still no change to the (un)Balanced Warrior passive: +6% Weapon Damage and +2640 Spell Resistance. Where is the +6% Spell Damage and +2640 Physical Resistance? This is a super-simple easy fix/buff. Make the Balanced Warrior passive, ya'know, balanced...
    -Still no change in moving the Master Ritualist passive to the Alliance War Support tree and giving Templar's Restoring Light tree something more useful and worthwhile.
    -Still no change in the syngery-activation/range for Nova/Solar Disturbance/Solar Prison.
    -Still no change in the healing-speed animation for Rite of Passage/Remembrance/Practiced Incantation channeled effect. (e.g. Templars frequently die while channeling this ultimate in PvP.)

Experimental feedback/suggestion:
    -Remove the base-damage of Backlash/PurifyingLight/PowerOfTheLight and add that damage value to the damage-copied value instead. This would increase overall damage-done/burst-potential of this ability, and this would enable Backlash (+morphs) to be cast upon enemies without breaking stealth, and it would also allow PvE enemies to not agro you right away immediately upon casting the ability.
    This is similar to how Nightblade's Reaper's Mark ability already functions -- it does not break stealth and it does not agro enemies -- until you begin your burst combo/rotation. The same situation/encounter occurs for Destruction Staff's WeaknessToElements/ElementalSusceptibility/ElementalDrain -- it does not break stealth and it does not agro enemies -- please make Backlash/PurifyingLight/PowerOfTheLight function like this.)
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on September 17, 2018 8:29PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed it's gonna be a big nerf vs certain matchups.
    Options
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus these changes:
    Psijic Order

Imbue Weapon: Decreased the cost of this ability and the Crushing Weapon morph by 5%.
    Elemental Weapon (morph): Increased the cost of this morph by 10%.

and
    Dawn’s Wrath

Backlash: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 5%.

as well as changes to aedric spear ult leaves me wondering if running medium is worth it.

Don't get me wrong, changes to jabs targeting mechanism sounds awesome and I am glad that templar tanks get a tool for tanking with the new ult... but I somehow miss my basic DD tools, see quite a cost increase to get damage peaks and plainly spoken a 25% damage nerf (jabs) for my class "bread-and-butter damage ability".

I am not sure if all the really nice changes binding javeline <3, more damage for medium armor users and the very welcome changes to sustain can make up for this. Will try on PTS nevertheless.
    Edited by Elsterchen on September 17, 2018 8:37PM
    Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamicka wrote: »
    At first glance these changes improve MANY of the flaws that magplars had... but then I realized that basically all medium stam builds will take 25% less damage from jabs lol. Still though these are some pretty good class changes

Honestly, I think this is a decent balance for both PvE and PvP. Wouldn't be great if all in-game balancing was...y'know...balanced?
    Options
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    I have concerns.
    For perspective, I play stamina templar in PvP. I welcome the repentance change but stamplars in PvP will no longer have a reliable uptime on minor protection (and minor vitality) as they did before. 8% damage mitigation is huge.
    Spear Wall: This ability now grants you Minor Protection for 1.5/3 seconds after activating an Aedric Spear ability.
    In PvP, stamplars are not exclusively casting Biting Jabs on cooldown, ever. They are sprinting, rolling, healing, applying bleeds, casting shuffle what feels like every 3 seconds to stay out of roots, purging, reapplying buffs, dots, and hots, ulting, repenting, getting into melee range, moving to line of sight etc... therefore having 3 seconds of minor protection tied directly to a 1.1 second channeled ability and Javelin, which is a blockable and dodgeable low damage stun that not all stamina templars use, will inevitably result in very poor uptime for minor protection (and less importantly minor vitality) on stamplar, as opposed to how it is now: near 100% with restoring focus. I understand restoring focus now restores some stamina, but it also now costs stamina. Even if there is a small over all net increase over 20 seconds of stamina gained you will have to directly use that gained stamina for expensive defensive abilities, such as rolling or vigor, just to try to make up for the loss of reliable minor protection and minor vitality. The restoring focus change is not a buff to stamina templars, players will realize that sustain is equally as difficult as the previous patches because they are taking 8% more damage and receiving 8% less healing for the majority of the fight.
    Please allow stamina templar to have reliable access to minor protection. My suggestions would be to leave it on restoring focus but remove minor vitality, or increase the duration granted from the passive significantly, at least 10 seconds from 3 seconds, so it is more in line with the previous patches uptime. Stamplars will not jab when they need to play defensive.
    Now let's talk about something equally as relevant: Jabs doing 25% less damage to major evasion and 10% less damage to minor evasion. The new changes make evasion very easily accessible to nearly every class in the game. It is now attainable through sets (including sets like gossamer that grant multiple targets major evasion), weapon skills, class skills, and an armor skill. I am aware that there was an 8% damage increase to jabs (although only to the one closest target), but this will lead to an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs. Please reconsider just an 8% damage increase, the ability already does so little damage to other targets that are not the primary target. My suggestion is to increase the damage it does to all other targets that are NOT the closet enemy by a notable amount in addition to an overall damage buff to the skill. This may still yield an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs against targets that have access to evasion (which is now very easily accessible), but it brings stamina templars overall damage more in line with previous patches and provides an important role for this classes signature ability.
    Note: I do not think the rotation changes to jabs will be nearly enough. Most stamina templar will already be facing towards the enemy when jabbing, if you get rooted while jabbing, the majority of the time the remainder of the jabs will land directionally until they are outranged ("kited") by an enemy who is walking back. The issue with jabs vs roots is not about direction, it is about melee range. If jabs granted a brief amount of snare immunity, for example 2-3 seconds, this will be less of an issue.
    If the changes for stamina templar remain the same, Murkmire will be an overall nerf to stamplars defense, healing, and damage as well as sustain because the stamina restored from restoring focus will have to directly be used try and make up for these new significant losses.

-@inscentia " Kiri "
    Edited by ColoredScreams on September 20, 2018 8:06PM
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really applaud the intentions and yes Stamplar saw many great changes this patch. But putting 25% AoE damage reduction on evasion is a massive nerf that essentially counteracts and makes every change invalid. If it goes through like this, it will be a huge net nerf to the class. Make no mistake, Jabs IS you primary single target dps skill.

My suggestion? Allow the core Jabs to not be considered an AoE but rather single target damage that is unaffected by evasion, and let the actual AoE periphery Jabs be considered AoE.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • kambo_trick3yub17_ESO
    "Radiant Destruction: Decreased the channel time for this ability and its morphs to 1.8 seconds from 2.8 seconds; the damage done has been decreased by approximately 15% and cost by approximately 35%. The total damage per second and cost per second should remain relatively unchanged."

So I might be reading this wrong but is this a typo? If the damage and cost is expected to remain relatively unchanged, shouldn't they INCREASE the damage to about 15% instead of decrease? The beam now needs to do about the same amount of damage it used to but now in a shorter amount of time.

Has anyone tested this by chance? I'm not home yet :(

I'm loving our buffs by the way, super excited
    Edited by kambo_trick3yub17_ESO on September 17, 2018 9:24PM
    Options
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's an accessory issue but the change of the "Reach" passive in the Alliance War skill line makes that the range of Shards will not be buffed in PvP anymore in sieges, i find this pretty "annoying" (hum...) knowing that its range is 25 meters (only 3 meters short and i think almost the only skill in the game with this "weird" range).
    Could it be changed to 28 meters in order to keep its extended range during sieges ?
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Radiant Destruction: Decreased the channel time for this ability and its morphs to 1.8 seconds from 2.8 seconds; the damage done has been decreased by approximately 15% and cost by approximately 35%. The total damage per second and cost per second should remain relatively unchanged."

So I might be reading this wrong but is this a typo? If the damage and cost is expected to remain relatively unchanged, shouldn't they INCREASE the damage to about 15% instead of decrease? The beam now needs to do about the same amount of damage it used to but now in a shorter amount of time.

DPS should remain same. Not damage.
    Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭

I haven't tested it but my assumption is that DPS will be about the same but total damage looks to be cut by about 35% (1-1.8/2.8). It seems sucky on the surface but I wonder if making the channel shorter will improve its utility (at least in pvp). We will see.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have concerns.
    For perspective, I play stamina templar in PvP. I welcome the repentance change but stamplars in PvP will no longer have a reliable uptime on minor protection (and minor vitality) as they did before. 8% damage mitigation is huge.
    In PvP, stamplars are not exclusively casting Biting Jabs on cooldown, ever. They are sprinting, rolling, healing, applying bleeds, casting shuffle what feels like every 3 seconds to stay out of roots, purging, reapplying buffs, dots, and hots, ulting, repenting, getting into melee range, moving to line of sight etc... therefore having 3 seconds of minor protection tied directly to a 1.1 second channeled ability and Javelin, which is a blockable and dodgeable low damage stun that not all stamina templars use, will inevitably result in very poor uptime for minor protection (and less importantly minor vitality) on stamplar, as opposed to how it is now: near 100% with restoring focus. I understand restoring focus now restores some stamina, but it also now costs stamina. Even if there is a small over all net increase over 20 seconds of stamina gained you will have to directly use that gained stamina for expensive defensive abilities, such as rolling or vigor, just to try to make up for the loss of reliable minor protection and minor vitality. The restoring focus change is not a buff to stamina templars, players will realize that sustain is equally as difficult as the previous patches because they are taking 8% more damage and receiving 8% less healing for the majority of the fight.
    Please allow stamina templar to have reliable access to minor protection. My suggestions would be to leave it on restoring focus but remove minor vitality, or increase the duration granted from the passive significantly, at least 10 seconds from 3 seconds, so it is more in line with the previous patches uptime. Stamplars will not jab when they need to play defensive.
    Now let's talk about something equally as relevant: Jabs doing 25% less damage to major evasion and 5% less damage to minor evasion. The new changes make evasion very easily accessible to nearly every class in the game. It is now attainable through sets (including sets like gossamer that grant multiple targets major evasion), weapon skills, class skills, and an armor skill. I am aware that there was an 8% damage increase to jabs (although only to the one closest target), but this will lead to an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs. Please reconsider just an 8% damage increase, the ability already does so little damage to other targets that are not the primary target. My suggestion is to increase the damage it does to all other targets that are NOT the closet enemy by a notable amount in addition to an overall damage buff to the skill. This may still yield an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs against targets that have access to evasion (which is now very easily accessible), but it brings stamina templars overall damage more in line with previous patches and provides an important role for this classes signature ability.
    Note: I do not think the rotation changes to jabs will be nearly enough. Most stamina templar will already be facing towards the enemy when jabbing, if you get rooted while jabbing, the majority of the time the remainder of the jabs will land directionally until they are outranged ("kited") by an enemy who is walking back. The issue with jabs vs roots is not about direction, it is about melee range. If jabs granted a brief amount of snare immunity, for example 2-3 seconds, this will be less of an issue.
    If the changes for stamina templar remain the same, Murkmire will be an overall nerf to stamplars defense, healing, and damage as well as sustain because the stamina restored from restoring focus will have to directly be used try and make up for these new significant losses.

-@inscentia " Kiri "

It's not just range. Moving side to side and through a templar will cause hits to miss.
    Options
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT changes to templar, seems like you actually listened to a lot of the complaints such as javelin knock back and being able to cast repentance on the same corpse. I love the class buffs
    Options
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    I have concerns.
    Now let's talk about something equally as relevant: Jabs doing 25% less damage to major evasion and 5% less damage to minor evasion. The new changes make evasion very easily accessible to nearly every class in the game. It is now attainable through sets (including sets like gossamer that grant multiple targets major evasion), weapon skills, class skills, and an armor skill. I am aware that there was an 8% damage increase to jabs (although only to the one closest target), but this will lead to an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs. Please reconsider just an 8% damage increase, the ability already does so little damage to other targets that are not the primary target. My suggestion is to increase the damage it does to all other targets that are NOT the closet enemy by a notable amount in addition to an overall damage buff to the skill. This may still yield an overall damage nerf to Biting Jabs against targets that have access to evasion (which is now very easily accessible), but it brings stamina templars overall damage more in line with previous patches and provides an important role for this classes signature ability.

-@inscentia " Kiri "

It's not just range. Moving side to side and through a templar will cause hits to miss.

I didn't say it was just range. Walking out of range from a rooted stamplar casting jabs is a very prominent counter. A ranged classes best option would be to move just out of range when a stamplar is rooted because the ranged class can still be effective at that distance while a stamplar's effectiveness is limited. If they move side to side or through them there is still a potential for melee effectiveness. All are problems that Biting Jabs face, but not all are resolved with the new changes. Arguably, abilities should have counters, yes, but if the intention of the developers is to help the class and not nerf it, the changes that "buff" the skill/abilities should outweigh the potential incoming nerfs. In this case Major/Minor evasion mitigating jabs by significant amount, the new "buffs" do not outweigh the potential nerfs.
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Early feedback from a PvE stamplar perspective ...

Looks like DPS is about the same, maybe *slightly* better in a solo parse. That should make for a bit of an increase in DPS in a group scenario considering the nerf to Perfect Strike and the buffs to Minor Savagery/Minor Brutality.

All-in-all not really much of a change for that spec.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debating running this new set along with Cyrodiils ward.

Soldier of Anguish (Medium)
    2: Weapon Damage
    3: Weapon Critical
    4: Weapon Damage
    5: When you deal damage with a melee attack, you have a 25% chance to traumatize your enemy, negating their next 5500 points of healing for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feeling, and that's all it is as I have not tested the stuff on the PTS, matches what others have said.

There are some changes there that I like and I am at least anxious to go and try to test this stuff out.

My concern echoes what others have said about Evasion. Jabs is an AOE and that means all Evasion opponents have 25% mitigation on just our spammable. This is especially alarming because I am still convinced Sweeps/Jabs is receiving too much mitigation on Live: I've played Magplar forever and not only I am hitting for noticeably less ever since Morrowind, but I am getting hit for small numbers and I don't run a tank build at all.

I know it would be inconsistent, but Sweeps should not be affected by that skill (or rather, it should not be effected by the "closest" hiit while receiving the mitigation on the residual lower damage that hits otehr targets.)

As it is, I try not to rely on Sweeps in PvP because I don't think the ability is strong to begin with ((at least for Magpars), these changes would give me less of a reason to use them.

Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭

5: When you deal damage with a melee attack, you have a 25% chance to traumatize your enemy, negating their next 5500 points of healing for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Weapon dmg from one set, sustain from the other, throw Thurvokun in there and await the torrent of hate mail. 25% chance with jabs is practically a done deal. Mmmyes.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimmyJuJu wrote: »

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Weapon dmg from one set, sustain from the other, throw Thurvokun in there and await the torrent of hate mail. 25% chance with jabs is practically a done deal. Mmmyes.

It's kind of crazy to think about. Your damage won't be the highest but that's effectively 5500 damage every 4 seconds that's unmitigated. its proactive oblivion damage.
    Options
  • Syhae
    Syhae
    ✭✭✭
    I have concerns.

-@inscentia " Kiri "

This x1000.
    Thanks for the write up, valuable feed back on the changes that I truly hope gets read and acknowledged by Zeni.
    @Syhae
    Lil Fruitsnack - DC Stamina Templar
    Syhae - EP Stamina Warden
    Syh-Ko - EP Stamina Nightblade
    ANIMOSITY
    Options
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    JimmyJuJu wrote: »

It's kind of crazy to think about. Your damage won't be the highest but that's effectively 5500 damage every 4 seconds that's unmitigated. its proactive oblivion damage.

You know, I know - max dmg isn't necessary in pvp. It's all about debuffs (including CC), sustain, and burst. We're going to have some fun with this one, I think. Hope you're DC. I don't want to meet you out there with this setup ;)
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have concerns.

-@inscentia " Kiri "

I don't agree have the same concerns you have but this is a tremendous post.
    Options