Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Pashen
    Pashen
    ✭✭✭
    One wish myself and several of my guildmates and sure others would like.
    A farm for housing like the one just below the Linchal manor. With the house, barn, windmill Fenced areas for animals and crops.
    Cows, Chickens, pigs placeables.
    Greenhouse as seen in Summerset areas.
    Plant Pots. As in the ones in the greenhouses.
    Vegetables to plant in them or in the ground to appear to have a vegetable garden.
  • hobgoblin_kuzya
    hobgoblin_kuzya
    Soul Shriven
    When entered may be for a week the reaper's harvest crown crate in crown store, again? I missed this event last year.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get an upgraded version of the Thalmor coat/robe from Skyrim? Mainly only boots and collar (and maybe gloves) should be changed to more elegant version (for example boots can be replaced with something similar to the boots from Merchant Lord’s Formal Regalia costume).
    13853-1-1332902719.jpg

nrvw35V.jpg
  • Caininite
    Caininite
    Soul Shriven
    How about an assistant that will point you towards the nearest skyshard or treasure chest, could be form of an animal. I miss the skyshard hunter addon from PC since moving to xbox...
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Dremora companion, like the summoned Dremora in Skyrim from Sanguine’s rose. I miss the human companions following me around.

Maybe Coldharbour themed crates with a soulshriven skin and scamp pet too? The stone atro crates got to rerelease the mind-shriven skin after all.

And finally a vampire/vampire lord poly/costume and dlc.

Edit: more Daedric themed house items, like Dagon or Sanguine! I’m so excited to get the Molag Bal furniture to decorate the dreary looking Coldharbour home though!

Edit: a prisoner costume

That’s all I really want tbh.
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on September 9, 2018 3:47PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE and @ZOS_GinaBruno , my humble wish is for the Doom Wolf mount to be purchasable again. *bows humbly but proudly*.

You can "purchase" it by purchasing the Dark Brotherhood Expansion in The Elder Scrolls: Legends, which gives you a code for a "free" Doom Wolf mount.

Edit: Costs $20 IIRC

Code doesn’t work for Xbox and I STILL have my code! Waiting for it to be available on Xbox or I might give it away for a soul-shriven skin, idk.

• alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a body marking that allows your vampire toons to cosmetically hide their vampire status but still be able to use the outfit system and other style parlor options. Call it an illusion or makeup or whatever.

Using an in-game disguise has a similar effect (so it must not be gameplay-breaking in PvP or whatever), but it DOESN'T allow you to use your purchased style parlor options, like new hairstyles, or wear a customized costume. Wearing a skin isn't usually appropriate for RP. A lot of tattoos don't show up on a vampire (which makes zero sense, but whatever.) You lose out on a lot of customization with any of the current solutions.

Camouflage makeup for vampires, please! <3
  • myrthril
    myrthril
    Soul Shriven
    It's probably already been asked for, but just in case... ;)

A large pack of hair dye colors.
    A large pack of skin tones.
    A few non-combat pet frogs (blue, yellow, red, etc) that have non-obtrusive sparkle effects.
    A "mystery vial" of dye that when opened, would add a new outfit station dye color to the players account.
    Costumes for our non-combat pets and/or mounts.
    A few costumes that are sleek, with a minimalist style.
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    Mudcrab Merchant!
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has thought that maybe she would like a house made entirely of sweetrolls.

Be assured this has nothing to do with capturing adorable kittens during the festival of the witches yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SeleneXIII
    SeleneXIII
    ✭✭✭
    More Medium/Long hairs

Pls Pls Pls customizable assistants and more assistants
    I don't think this will require too much of a development work and people would POUR money to customization options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/434804/alliance-housing-aka-navy-ship-home-ap-pricing

3 ship homes that are alliance themed off the coast of the 3 major cities that are purchased with either AP and a rank requirement or with crowns.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will brassy assasin personality return to crown store someday ? I would buy it immediately... Didn't had chance to buy it when it was first time in crown store..
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will limited furniture bundles return, or items in them be available through the house editor store? I'd really love to get Vivec's divination pool.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put the werewolf lord polymorph back up for October!
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    ScardyFox wrote: »
    Put the werewolf lord polymorph back up for October!

it's extremply ugly. they should improove it's look. More natural face and cloth, it's very bad designed, one of the worst in eso
    @Anethum from .ua
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - A house on a ship
    - Maormer Fish Skin
    aw_crwn_skin_maormerfish_1x1.jpg
    - Bristleneck War Boar
    gp_crwn_pets_bristleneckwarboar_1x1.jpg
    - Mournhold Packrat
    gp_crwn_pets_mournholdpackrat_1x1.jpg
    - Breton Hero personality
    gp_crwn_personality_bretonhero_1x1.jpg
    - Indrik mounts!
    aw_crwn_mounts_luminousindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_mounts_dawnwoodindrik_1x1.jpg

• Smith4HirePmMe2Order
    I just wish i could pay a 250 or 300$ one time fee and get ESO + for life.
    Quality of life changes that desperately need to happen in order make ESO Better for everyone!
    Forget new content for awhile & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game.
    1: Change the ESO+ Housing item limit from 2x to 3x. (preferably 4x)
    2: Add a working Exit wayshrine item for housing.
    (Needs to be added as a special achievement item for finding all wayshrines in the game, & should use the same slots & operate the exit shrines in cyro, where you cant port to them but you can use them to leave the house and go anywhere u want)
    3: Add a GUILD Banker & Store NPC for housing.
    (willing to pay 5k crowns if it does both Or 2.5k crowns each if they split them and have 2 Npcs(1 for each banker/store))
    4: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    (willing to pay 2.5k crowns for each board+1k crowns per Drop off box=11k total crowns
    5: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones IN HALF, and refund the difference in crowns to the few people who have already bought them.
    (If Zo$ was my dog, ied roll up a news paper and smack you in the nose repeatedly for this. 4k per stone x13 stones? what were you thinking?!!
    6: Multi Attuneable crafting stations. (this one change will solve so many issues with item limits. Make it so you have to 'feed' existing attuned tables to the new station to unlock its drop down effects. This kills 2 birds with 1 stone.)
    7: Change the amount of transmutation gems needed to change a trait from 50 to 10, Increase the drop rates of all Geode sources by 10x.
    8: Release more crafting recipes in the game for housing, Dark elf bed of coals/Outdoor and indoor fires/Orcish Column Brazier/Imperial Forge/Beehives/Grape vinyards/smaller greenhouse than the one currently ingame (half the size), We know they are already in the game. These were on the original housing PTS then like 60% of the good stuff disappeared when housing hit the live server.
    9: ESO+ life time membership option.
    10: Permanent craft bag unlock for crowns.
    11: REMOVE BIND ON PICKUP FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT QUEST ITEMS! PLZ ABOLISH THIS TRASH RESTRICTION!!! Change all current non quest BOP items to BOE. PvPers don't like being forced to run pve for gear, and pve-ers don't like being forced to run pvp for their gear either. The solution is so simple let people run the content they like and trade their drops on the open market..
    12: Add New Fishing rods that you can unlock with bonuses for catching rate fish. spending 6 hours trying to get ONE blue fish using all of the buffs currently available is cancer, especially when you have to do this for 12 fish per zone times 40+ zones. In-fact just overhaul fishing totally and make it like Farcry 5 where you KNOW exactly which holes and locations the each of the rares will spawn. Make the T2 bait ACTUALLY & NOTICEABLY WORK, and combine it with better rods & better fishing related food buff so we can just reel in the rare fish like crazy. Even with all that its still gonna take a week or more of grinding to get all the fish, but thats better than a LITERAL FREAKING YEAR of fishing just for a housing boat item that doesn't even do anything...
    13: Playable Games inside houses (basically just make all the decorative game furnishings actually intractable so we can play against other players. This would give a nice bump to housing utility and community building, RPers would also probably appreciate this).
    14: A 'Port to Guild House' Option on the main guild page.
    15: Add Functional Things to housing/guild halls that your guild can contribute to unlock as a group effort. An example of stuff would be like a 5% damage buff during overland content for all guild members, or buffs for dungeons/trails. Another example would be unlock tokens for people with super hard to get achievements like someone with the grand master fisher, they could donate a token to the guild that unlocks usable fishing plots inside the guild that the GM/House owner could place down. This would then let people travel to the guild hall and collect a Daily account Limit from housing harvesting nodes. Nothing crazy that would break the economy, just like 30 or so resources from each daily harvest able nodes for each of the skills. It would be even better if they were special enhanced versions of the normal ore/wood etc. that gave a refining bonus for tempers like double the chance to get tempers. (double the chance to get tempers on such a small amount of resources wouldn't actually make a big impact on economy, but the COOL factor would be off the charts so i see no reason why this couldn't be done).
    16: Solo Dungeons, Much like solo trials this would be a 1 person equivalent of a 4 person dungeon. It would be even cooler if you could have your new companion NPC come with you on these, but we will have to see how good that companion system is first.
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    Def a Indrik as mount <3
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    - A house on a ship
    - Maormer Fish Skin
    aw_crwn_skin_maormerfish_1x1.jpg
    - Bristleneck War Boar
    gp_crwn_pets_bristleneckwarboar_1x1.jpg
    - Mournhold Packrat
    gp_crwn_pets_mournholdpackrat_1x1.jpg
    - Breton Hero personality
    gp_crwn_personality_bretonhero_1x1.jpg
    - Indrik mounts!
    aw_crwn_mounts_luminousindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_mounts_dawnwoodindrik_1x1.jpg

• Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Alinor dresses
    gp_crwn_costume_altmerfemmedium_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costume_altmerfemalelow_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_altmerfemhigh_1x1.jpg
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, class change token! More than ever (after last PTS patch) I wanna switch my class to another one.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zombie Indrik mount? Please?
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A black guar, with green or yellow eyes instead of red. No red glowing eyes, please. I'd love to have one that just looks like a normal guar, but black. That would be gorgeous.

Also, another color variant of the kagouti.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when are we getting Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard style and Sai Sahan’s beard style?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the tracker emote which I love in CS now, I would like a tracker personality.
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Bring the Striated Pony Guar pet to the crown store for console players!
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Top Three Things That are Worth 5000 Crowns to Me

TL:DR - a consumer oriented marketing-based organization focuses on tailoring their product offerings to what customers want rather than convincing customers to purchase the product offerings that the company wishes to make.

In this post I will delineate the top three ESO game enhancements that would excite me to spend my crowns. (Disclaimer: I do not play PVP. Have no interest in PVP.)
    1. Item Number One: the ability to craft a fully customizable set of gear that I can spec out exactly as I wish including name, motif style, traits, etc. I would have the ability to establish all five set bonuses to my preference. A good model of this system would be similar to the spell crafting ability in the Bethesda game Oblivion in which anything goes but there is a cap that maintains balance.
    2. Item number Two: the ability to hire one of my other characters as a permanent follower. The follower would not be some marshmallow lay down and die snowflake but rather one that brings legitimate combat skills to the table. The Bethesda game Fallout 4 has a decent enough follower system to use as the basis for development. I would encourage ZOS developers to also research a few of the top-rated F04 companion mods and integrate some of the improvements over the base game.
    3. Item number Three: a fully functioning with all features "attunable" banker. The way this would work is similar to the attunable crafting stations currently in game. I envision being given some kind of scroll that I can activate while in the presence of the in-game banker of my choice which would generate a "clone" of that banker. The banker would be housed at my home permanently rather than follow me everywhere but I would be able to access banking functions via a quickslot or hotkey.
    4. One more item while I'm thinking about it: (though I don't think this is worth quite 5000 crowns) an attunable teleportation portal that will allow me to fast travel directly from my home to any designated wayshrine in the game. I would tune the portal by activating a scroll while standing near the wayshrine of my choice. The current system of paying an in-game gold fee for this privilege is completely absurd. Further, I can honestly tell you that I did not buy the grand house in Auridon because of the ridiculous runtime to the nearest wayshrine.

Anyway, there you have it. Implement these changes and I will gladly send the crowns your way. Happy adventures!
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • josephus41198
    josephus41198
    ✭✭
    Imperial siege weapon furnishing.
    Sea elf skin
    Indrik mount
    order of the hour furnishing
    Imperial flags furnishing
    More NPCs... imperial guards, bards
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL LEGION
    LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
    Veteran\Pact\Imperial\Dragonknight- Tullius Gollus
    Veteran\Dominion\Altmer\Sorcerer- Ancarion Altairinil
    Normal\Pact\Argonian\Nightblade- Luraxith
    Normal\Pact\Nord\Nightblade- Loria Coldheart
    Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Warden- Renthis Redoril Telvanni
    Normal\Dominion\Altmer\Templar- Lithodor
    Normal\Dominion\Bosmer\Warden- Lywen Arrow-Catcher
    Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Templar- Fervyn Indoril
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Karthwolf Charger mount as a gray or black recolor, without the red paint stripes on it. The armor on this wolf looks incredible, but we've only ever gotten one version of it. Thanks.