Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's wrong with PvP coomunity?

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    It's called human nature, and competition.. If you can't handle trash talking, then you have no business in a competitive environment. That goes for real life as well.

If you think that ESO is a competitive game you better not play another MMO.
    But in your Real life you go trash talking and you call your friends to trash talk co-workers or classmates or whoever is challenging you? I dont think so, your keyboard+mouse+monitor safety does not exist there.

I have 400ish days played in WoW. PvP by default is a competition, whether it's balanced or not is irrelevant to the duscussion at hand.

And to answer your question. Yes, i do...

If you played wow in a competitive level you should know what competition in MMO's are.

My guess? Typical WoW's LFR hero + BG hero..
    Prove me wrong.

Look up Srpouncealot on the WoW armory, that was my legion main. Proven wrong already because i only touched lfr like once every 3 months at most. I was a semi hardcore mythic raider, only did pvp casually, and not once in all of Legion.

Not only is wow not competitive(except for blizzcon), it is also 100 times more toxic than ESO which is what this thread is about.

I can give you now Sco's profile and tell you its me, but lets agree now that this char is yours.

WoW is not competitive? Yes when you are playing the most broken meme class in legion with 4 key top dps made for scrubs to enjoy, offcourse its not. Your arena is lower than 1550 rating with the most broken melee class and your mythic kills is 3/12. Despite that, i cant know if your mythic+heroic kills where been made after nerfpatch.

I was playing mistweaver monk, the worst of all healing classes(NH ToS) and i had more progress than you. You can go easy mode on wow, more easy go play a huntard. That does not mean that magblade is not 10x harder to master than huntards and Dhuntards.

Competition in WoW is: Warcraftlogs and PvP rating.

What is the competition in ESO ?

WUT? I cleared EN, cleared NH, missed the last 3 bosses of ToS because i stopped playing WoW, and moved on to ESO. My guild did get them eventually. Came back for the last raid, cleared it twice on heroic and stopped playing again because the game simply doesn't measure up to ESO. You can also see the mythic kills were prenerf because WoW achievements show date.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/Srpouncealot

I also didn't do pvp in all of legion, already mentioned that. Not even a single BG or 2v2 arena. WoW PvP died early during MoP, everyone knows that. In legion any 3 idiots could play turbo cleave and farm blizzcon champions, later in the expansion it was RMP that was broken, this was seen in livestreams constantly. Only the very top players take WoW pvp seriously 1 month a year, and that's because of the money and prestige from blizzcon.

To answer your last question. PvP by default is competition. Independently of that, ESO has Cyrodiil, and it does have leaderboards for PvP and PvE.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on September 10, 2018 11:54AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called human nature, and competition.. If you can't handle trash talking, then you have no business in a competitive environment. That goes for real life as well.

If you think that ESO is a competitive game you better not play another MMO.
    But in your Real life you go trash talking and you call your friends to trash talk co-workers or classmates or whoever is challenging you? I dont think so, your keyboard+mouse+monitor safety does not exist there.

I have 400ish days played in WoW. PvP by default is a competition, whether it's balanced or not is irrelevant to the duscussion at hand.

And to answer your question. Yes, i do...

If you played wow in a competitive level you should know what competition in MMO's are.

My guess? Typical WoW's LFR hero + BG hero..
    Prove me wrong.

Look up Srpouncealot on the WoW armory, that was my legion main. Proven wrong already because i only touched lfr like once every 3 months at most. I was a semi hardcore mythic raider, only did pvp casually, and not once in all of Legion.

Not only is wow not competitive(except for blizzcon), it is also 100 times more toxic than ESO which is what this thread is about.

I can give you now Sco's profile and tell you its me, but lets agree now that this char is yours.

WoW is not competitive? Yes when you are playing the most broken meme class in legion with 4 key top dps made for scrubs to enjoy, offcourse its not. Your arena is lower than 1550 rating with the most broken melee class and your mythic kills is 3/12. Despite that, i cant know if your mythic+heroic kills where been made after nerfpatch.

I was playing mistweaver monk, the worst of all healing classes(NH ToS) and i had more progress than you. You can go easy mode on wow, more easy go play a huntard. That does not mean that magblade is not 10x harder to master than huntards and Dhuntards.

Competition in WoW is: Warcraftlogs and PvP rating.

What is the competition in ESO ?

WUT? I cleared EN, cleared NH, missed the last 3 bosses of ToS because i stopped playing WoW, and moved on to ESO. My guild did get them eventually. Came back for the last raid, cleared it twice on heroic and stopped playing again because the game simply doesn't measure up to ESO. You can also see the mythic kills were prenerf because WoW achievements show date.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/Srpouncealot

I also didn't do pvp in all of legion, already mentioned that. Not even a single BG or 2v2 arena. WoW PvP died early during MoP, everyone knows that. In legion any 3 idiots could play turbo cleave and farm blizzcon champions, later in the expansion it was RMP that was broken, this was seen in livestreams constantly. Only the very top players take WoW pvp seriously 1 month a year, and that's because of the money and prestige from blizzcon.

To answer your last question. PvP by default is competition. Independently of that, ESO has Cyrodiil, and it does have leaderboards for PvP and PvE.

I have to play ESO for 1.5 week now, dont know the current AvA leaderboards but since my GPU is burned and im waiting for a new one to come(it travels inside a bottle the long blue aegean sea). If you think PvP leaderboards on cyrodiil are a competition factor i will inform you: I dont think i am a good player, i dont think i can be as well when im constantly playing with 150ms+old rig.. But some sorcs of the oposite faction i managed to effectively solo kill them and their healer buddies at the same time. While they have probably the double AP from me. Same thing i guess could happen with me and someone with lower AP? Therefore ESO leaderboards is all about who gets the ticks and who zergs while spamming mutagen + whoever is MAX MAN MODE and goes flagswitching in IC.

As about your progress, its good respectable enough but as i said you where playing the most dumbed down newbie class in WoW after huntards. You need 3 times more skill to efficiently play a magblade in ESO. I would not say the same for a feral druid(pre dumbing down @ 7.2) or a windwalker monk. You do know about WoW mechanics, you did face guldan mythic killjaeden mythic sisters of the moon mythic bla bla bla, sad for you did not faced mannoroth mythic but as you know WoW's mechanics get a step now and check out all the total 13? mechanics on cloudrest +3. ALL of them.

You do remember mage tower right? I think that single mage tower room as windwalker i completed has more mechanics than the whole VMA arena's 9 rooms..

Dont get me wrong i love TES games ive played them all since very young and i love ESO as well, but when it comes to difficulty no you cant compare them with WoW. If you want to efficiently compare WoW with ESO make a magblade here and make a Windwalker there and go end game in both games.(im not sure if windwalker is as pain as it used to be tho)
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are jerks in pve and pvp. Some dope bothered to take the time to whisper me that my costume and skin was ugly. I tried to reply that was his opinion and he got hostile so I put him on the ignore list. And in IC this weekend I jumped in on a District Boss fight and got called a leech - SMH.

And then you know people can be cool. My son and I came across 2 Blues fighting a district boss and at first we threw some spells at each other but we seemed to come to understand we all just wanted to kill the boss. So gingerly we tried not to kill each other and we took out the boss together. It was cool.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lack of consequences for being a garbage human being is what's wrong with both the PvP and PvE communities. Same as in real life, when someone's coddled or ignored by the people who are supposed to teach them how to behave properly. They grow up to be complete sphincters with no regard for other people, and will continue to be as long as they never encounter any direct consequences of it. No discipline = trash person, it's that simple. ZOS does not care to impose any behavioral consequences, and the community at large takes the "not my monkeys, not my circus" attitude, so there's not going to be any remedy for it and it'll stay this way.
  • mojomood
    mojomood
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

A little respect for your opponents wouldn't hurt, ya know.

Weird. I've experienced every one of of those scenarios and more but have never had a hate tell. Been tea-bagged, but assumed they were children and went on about my business. I have however had tells and been kicked from dungeons. Including when I have tanked, but the dps stood in stupid; when I have healed, but the dps stood in stupid; when I have dps'd up to the final boss only to be kicked so their friend who just logged on could get the monster helm he needed.

That said, I still think the PvE community as a whole is pretty good with a few bad apples.
    I also think the PvP community as a whole is pretty good with a few bad apples.

Your choice on what you focus on.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

A little respect for your opponents wouldn't hurt, ya know.

do you use a bow, 2h, sloads, shieldbreaker, or are you a tank?
    Edited by ezio45 on September 12, 2018 1:18PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does it matter if they whisper you or teabag. Happens all the time. Just ignore them and move on..
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Wizunas
    Wizunas
    ✭✭
    Why does it Matter???....Because not everyone was raised on the cornfield where insults count as compliments or substitutes a greeting. Because of the message a tbag sends--->Degrading! Because people don't want to be insulted for no reason... But i guess that requires too much education and brain activity and manners for some who can't mentally process that far.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizunas wrote: »
    Why does it Matter???....Because not everyone was raised on the cornfield where insults count as compliments or substitutes a greeting. Because of the message a tbag sends--->Degrading! Because people don't want to be insulted for no reason... But i guess that requires too much education and brain activity and manners for some who can't mentally process that far.

So your issue is that you feel PvP'ers behave poorly & are toxic but your response is to call all of them inbred, uneducated & stupid?

I'm beginning to think PvE'ers unrealistic need for validation & political correctness is the true toxic element, I don't see any threads started by PvP'ers called "What's wrong with the PvE community" or anything remotely similar.

P.S. Let's get rid of all the circles, I hate circles; I like squares.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not understand why you are coming at me with insults. You are obviously concerned about what people say to you in the game and that is fine with me. The forums are for the most part for opinions and mine is stated above. To be so sensitive to what people say to or do to you (in a game) but to throw insults at me for stating an opinion is interesting behavior.

I would start with practicing the behavior that you expect from others

Wish you good gaming in the future.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bug
    Edited by antihero727 on September 13, 2018 3:52PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Wizunas
    Wizunas
    ✭✭
    OMG guys i did Not mean to insult you at All! I'm really sorry it came out that way, that was not my intention, nor did i point at you. I was talking in general as a community, ethics and perception. :| All i wanted to say is that apparently it doesn't matter who's behind the computer sending those messages to but we do it anyways. You kill someone, they insult you...why? Is it just a game for the one being insulted and Not a game for the one that died that made him so upset? Cheers, have fun! :)
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    I respond to most rage whispers with a "<3" and then I usually don't get another one. If it's someone who's exceptionally persistant, I whip out the skills honed over 15 years of working in customer serve and politely tell them to eat craw.
    Edited by ks888 on September 14, 2018 12:00PM
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG guys i did Not mean to insult you at All! I'm really sorry it came out that way, that was not my intention, nor did i point at you. I was talking in general as a community, ethics and perception. :| All i wanted to say is that apparently it doesn't matter who's behind the computer sending those messages to but we do it anyways. You kill someone, they insult you...why? Is it just a game for the one being insulted and Not a game for the one that died that made him so upset? Cheers, have fun! :)

So, the really great thing about accidentally insulting PVPers is that we tend to either ignore it or figure we're doing something right :)
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    I definitely agree about the lack of maturity and need for attention. I’d like to add that it has little to do with a person’s age and more to do with their mental maturity and upbringing. In my experience at any rate, some of the most pathetic behavior comes from players who are older than the pre teen and teen age. Actually, some have children of their own...

This. Speechless on learning the real age and circumstances on some people.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I teabag everyone, friend or foe. Been doing it since Rainbow 6 and Halo. The people who genuinely get angry and send malicious tells lack control and have weak minds. I usually tell them to stop watching so much *** and eat more nutritious food.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are children irl. Either by age or by mental maturity.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is you can't gauge intent from behind text or a screen. Most people do and say annoying things in PVP cause it works. Kinda like a dog only chases a cat that runs. They get you off your game if you let them. Mostly harmless, though.

There's always a few who are genuinely malicious, but seriously, who gives a rip! LOL. It's just a game.

Plus these damn kids these days need discipline and to be taught respect. I blame poor parenting.
    PS4 NA
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mostly had good experiences, even with the few rage whisper people, after I talk to them for a minute. I've heard that some people have had really awful experiences and I don't doubt that. I have dealt with a couple of momentarily ridiculous people and one that I still think less of as a human for being horrid. Mostly, I think that people in Cyro are nice and are all out there trying to have a good time, no matter the faction they play for. I think it is important to foster that and encourage new players to stick around. Being me, I worry about people being chased off by those super awful folks.

I don't love the teabagging (I just res as quickly as I can because it weirds me out blech), but some of the emotes people do crack me up like the sweeping one or people dancing.

Casual light hearted trolling in other words is fine. Intentionally trying to wreck a real persons day is not. That's the end of it for me really.

PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    In cyro, I only tbag players or guilds that are hated by my faction. I don’t care if I killed them or not, if I see them, they’re getting tbagged. Funny thing is, I didn’t start it. I got killed by 15 people while running solo and their whole guild tbagged me as soon as they saw my tabard. Outside of cyro, I never tbag unless the person is bullying other players. (Aka a max cp grand overlord wrecking a low cp pve player)
    funny story, I once saw a nb dueling a healer in mounrhold and tbag them after they won. Well, being a healer myself, I decided to set the nb straight and proceeded to hand them an L on a silver plater and immediately tbagged them. They immediately sent me hate mail saying how much of a scrub I was. Well the best part about this story is my healer is an argonian nb healer with under 2k spell damage...I think it’s around 1.7-1.8k spell damage..?
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take single T-bags as a complement! And if you get a nice group T-bagging you should feel honored that the entire group stopped to pay homage to your excellent paly!

My favorite thing is to snipe people while they are T-bagging! Then revive the fallen friend and watch them return the bags!
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    After reading this, it sounds like I need to move to PC EU and farm some salt! Getting hate whispers makes my day.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Respect is earned, not given.
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting t-bagged can be annoying sometimes but it's definitely nothing compared to what some people can do. I have known some players going totally out of their way to make your life a nightmare and make sure that you remember it for years and years straight, constantly trash taking about you to whoever they cross and build the worst stories you can think of to encourage people you have never met to hate you just as much. You would say to put those players in your ignore list? yes sure, but won't stop them from trash talking about you in zone or to other people. Some of them are just born to hate as much as they possibly can and will go for years and years even if you totally ignore them. I understand that I shouldn't be taking this seriously but when this kind of harassment goes for so long, it's hard to move on.
    Edited by frozywozy on November 8, 2018 2:18PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Getting t-bagged can be annoying sometimes but it's definitely nothing compared to what some people can do. I have known some players going totally out of their way to make your life a nightmare and make sure that you remember it for years and years straight, constantly trash taking about you to whoever they cross and build the worst stories you can think of to encourage people you have never met to hate you just as much. You would say to put those players in your ignore list? yes sure, but won't stop them from trash talking about you in zone or to other people. Some of them are just born to hate as much as they possibly can and will go for years and years even if you totally ignore them. I understand that I shouldn't be taking this seriously but when this kind of harassment goes for so long, it's hard to move on.

I agree. They're the worst people, just as bad as those who verbally sexually harass in game. It's a shame more isn't done about it. The ignore feature is definitely useful though.
    Edited by Elong on November 8, 2018 8:35PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a frustrating place, the many mechanics it has can make the player feel as if they got jipped when they die. Whether it be instagank or zerged down or lag / performance issues, many things can lead a player to feel like they didn't have a fair shot or that you had the advantage. So that makes a breeding ground for frustration. Secondly, the anonymity of the internet leaves people feeling emboldened and able to say/do whatever they please without the threat of social shame. Not saying it's right (it's absolutely not) to wish irl death/harm to others over a video game, it's actually quite sick and sad. But purely in the interest of understanding why - I think that's a decent place to start.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Cyrodiil is a frustrating place, the many mechanics it has can make the player feel as if they got jipped when they die. Whether it be instagank or zerged down or lag / performance issues, many things can lead a player to feel like they didn't have a fair shot or that you had the advantage. So that makes a breeding ground for frustration. Secondly, the anonymity of the internet leaves people feeling emboldened and able to say/do whatever they please without the threat of social shame. Not saying it's right (it's absolutely not) to wish irl death/harm to others over a video game, it's actually quite sick and sad. But purely in the interest of understanding why - I think that's a decent place to start.

Hello Jules,

when will you stream again?
    I miss your stream tbh :smile:
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone has a different expectation of what is normal. This is a fact of life. We are all unique. If you expect someone to do something for you then you are putting trust on that person to come through. The whole concept is based on trust. You are solely responsible for making that judgement, not anyone else.

Do you respect your opponent? There is only one person who can answer that, you.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is wrong in ESO community...
    Everyone is PERFECT and the best person ever.

Like that guy i killed and wished i die in real life, my family die in real life and my whole nation die (11m ppl)

OR

That stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling for 15 min and when a stamblade interrupted the duel he ragewhispered me for like 2 hours? I mean ok..2v1 is not nice but why ragewhisper me the other guy came in?

OR

That other stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling that i was dueling for like 10 min?
    he rage whisper me calling me noob zergling(while dueling him and cant kill/die) and as i reply to him: Bash puncture dawnbreaker and /w GET REKT SCRUB.

OR

That pro stamblade on my faction that was calling me a noob emperor that could not do anything, died in 4 sec while i was not emp with his DC alt

OR

That DK friend of that stamblade who was whining the same things on me, met him a month later with a magsorc alt and died in like 3 sec /w me why do you cheat? My BoL did not absorb your projectiles.

OR

That GLORIOUS EP-EU ex magblade nowadays magplar that i efficiently 2v1 him and his stamdk buddy and ragewhispered me for like 1 hour calling me zergling while i soloed him+his friend..

OR

That Farmous DC warden tank in between his smallscale of tanks+healbot that i rekt 1v1 his magsorc and his magblade and ragewhispered me calling me zergling because i corpse camp him inside MY keep and did not let his friend resurrect him?
    When i 1v1 rekt his sorc, he was turning his back on me and did not wanna fight me. 5 days after the glorious tankling zergs me as magsorc with another 15.

OR

That AD zerglord who thinks hes the fuhrer of cyrodiil and that cyrodiil is his reich while being 50+ told me your mom this your mom that, made his whole zerg of pvdoor'ers ragewhispering me for STEALING their rightfully earned emperorship taken with pvdoors and scroll+keep quest delivering in the morning and then i was stupid because he said sorry(he never did) and i had to have forgotten his 50+yo whispers about my mother?

OR

That glorious DC tank healbot that ragewhispered me for like 1 hour when i did not 6v1 his smallscale dawnbreaker tanks and healbots.

OR

That typical EP DRAMA queen that ragewhispers me when i efficiently score a kill on him 1v6 calling me a noob+zergling that killed him while he lags.

OR

That amazing EP shieldbreaker LEGEND guy that thinks im cheating because i drained his resourses before i kill him and his 3 buddies?

I can write a book with glorious ragewhispers printscreens from pro players that their EGO got hurt from a noob/zergling that is never grouped and always run alone, unless outnumbered that tend to blend between LFG'ers moving targets to LoS the pro smallscales of 15+ players.

EDIT

Dont take me wrong, a day without their tears and rage in cyrodiil is the day that i will unistall ESO since i always laugh at these comments rarely report and rarely reply.

No offence to anyone but it seems like a lot of 10 years old children started playing this game since it went to b2p model. Back then when it still had subscription to play the base game, this kind of drama was veeery minimal and i knew almost everyone in my server who regularly play pvp, they were all normal people lol. The average age went down under 18-20 since there is no need for a credit card to play the game i guess.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    I met a player with the same char name both in ESO and FO76(and no, I'm not saying it must be the same person).
    In ESO he t-bag me several times in Cyro (and I remembered his name).
    And when I joined FO76 beta he chased me and tried to kill me, lol.
    ofc, I ignored that kid.
    That's the only solution imo...if u know what I mean.