The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

What's wrong with PvP coomunity?

  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All PvP games I have ever played have been like this, this is not an eso exclusive thing. You need to grow thicker skin if this sort of thing bothers you

    I have played wow for several years, i havent seen all these wow years not even the half ive seen on ESO for 1 month.
    In real life you get out and scream to people who outskill you in work? In your class maybe? In your friendly enviroment?

    No you dont, because you will be taught a harsh lesson in real life. As in game you are secure behind your monitor keyboard and mouse while you can call others whatever you want and then ask them to grow a thick skin,thats why you do it and you are an apologist of it.

    I dont know if you refer to low-life bad comments like NOOB bad player cheater or bla bla, take a look on my previous post to see what i refer to.

    Democracy was invented by greeks 2500 years ago+, the creators of democracy reported it as a fail because its teaching people that they have the right to be arrogant and ignorant while they have a right as free citizens to break the law. (Isocrates 300BC)
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All wrong. I got toxic whisper while stayed afk from other aliance dude, with so much rage, blaming all. And etc etc etc.

    People are angry it's a fact.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offline mode is love, offline mode is life
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

    I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

    It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

    A little respect for your opponents wouldn't hurt, ya know.


    Many ESO streamers are complete noobs and some are hackers. They have no place in truely competitive games , because true pros will wreck them left and right. See how professional ESO noob streamers are : - You will get all bad words in dictionary very common in few minutes. They call themselves as PROs.

    When you true pros of PVPs , they will just see it as a game . Only true pros of world standards in this game are sypher and kodi. Probably many of them there , but many left. See their streams. Focus will be only on what strategies and what they are doing.

    Now a days , in ESO has only streamers with cheese class builds begging for more cheese ( ZOs blantanlty help them build more cheese ) or speed hackers. Very rarely you come across good pro player and learn something from them. You cannot make a donkey and put all makeups and look like an horse. Thats why one class will have all buffs and debuffs from half kilometers & other class will have none of them even in close range.

    Unlike you are a NB or DK dont enter PVP. Casually enjoy PVE content and move on to other game for PVP.
    Okay 1 If you think they are hacking you are blind and 2 if you think ESO is a competitive game you are leagues away, universes even. There is no such thing a competition when everything is RNG based.
    Aeonhack - DC Stamina Nightblade - 2 Star General

    CP1125

    Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it really come as a surprise though, given just how toxic even the forums have become?
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    Nothing is wrong in ESO community...
    Everyone is PERFECT and the best person ever.

    Like that guy i killed and wished i die in real life, my family die in real life and my whole nation die (11m ppl)

    OR

    That stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling for 15 min and when a stamblade interrupted the duel he ragewhispered me for like 2 hours? I mean ok..2v1 is not nice but why ragewhisper me the other guy came in?

    OR

    That other stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling that i was dueling for like 10 min?
    he rage whisper me calling me noob zergling(while dueling him and cant kill/die) and as i reply to him: Bash puncture dawnbreaker and /w GET REKT SCRUB.

    OR

    That pro stamblade on my faction that was calling me a noob emperor that could not do anything, died in 4 sec while i was not emp with his DC alt

    OR

    That DK friend of that stamblade who was whining the same things on me, met him a month later with a magsorc alt and died in like 3 sec /w me why do you cheat? My BoL did not absorb your projectiles.

    OR

    That GLORIOUS EP-EU ex magblade nowadays magplar that i efficiently 2v1 him and his stamdk buddy and ragewhispered me for like 1 hour calling me zergling while i soloed him+his friend..

    OR

    That Farmous DC warden tank in between his smallscale of tanks+healbot that i rekt 1v1 his magsorc and his magblade and ragewhispered me calling me zergling because i corpse camp him inside MY keep and did not let his friend resurrect him?
    When i 1v1 rekt his sorc, he was turning his back on me and did not wanna fight me. 5 days after the glorious tankling zergs me as magsorc with another 15.

    OR

    That AD zerglord who thinks hes the fuhrer of cyrodiil and that cyrodiil is his reich while being 50+ told me your mom this your mom that, made his whole zerg of pvdoor'ers ragewhispering me for STEALING their rightfully earned emperorship taken with pvdoors and scroll+keep quest delivering in the morning and then i was stupid because he said sorry(he never did) and i had to have forgotten his 50+yo whispers about my mother?

    OR

    That glorious DC tank healbot that ragewhispered me for like 1 hour when i did not 6v1 his smallscale dawnbreaker tanks and healbots.

    OR

    That typical EP DRAMA queen that ragewhispers me when i efficiently score a kill on him 1v6 calling me a noob+zergling that killed him while he lags.

    OR

    That amazing EP shieldbreaker LEGEND guy that thinks im cheating because i drained his resourses before i kill him and his 3 buddies?



    I can write a book with glorious ragewhispers printscreens from pro players that their EGO got hurt from a noob/zergling that is never grouped and always run alone, unless outnumbered that tend to blend between LFG'ers moving targets to LoS the pro smallscales of 15+ players.

    EDIT

    Dont take me wrong, a day without their tears and rage in cyrodiil is the day that i will unistall ESO since i always laugh at these comments rarely report and rarely reply.

    MAX MAN MODE
    EU | PC
    AD
    Master Kas - Nightblade
    Al Sah-Him - Nightblade
    Dickon Tarly - Dragonknight
    Steve's Little Healslave - Templar
    Dominion Hero - Warden

    EP
    Kassandra Miho - Nightblade

    DC
    Cheat Engine - Nightblade
    Valkyrja - Dragonknight
    Alva - Sorcerer
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find most people are nice or at the very least neutral which is great. Occasionally you get some hate but it's nothing common enough to worry about in my experience. People will fire back at you if you teabag or /emote or send snarky comments so keep that to a minimum and folks will return the favor and leave you alone.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main, rank 43
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden, tribune
    - many others
    ____________
    Fantasia
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    Nothing is wrong in ESO community...
    Everyone is PERFECT and the best person ever.

    Like that guy i killed and wished i die in real life, my family die in real life and my whole nation die (11m ppl)

    OR

    That stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling for 15 min and when a stamblade interrupted the duel he ragewhispered me for like 2 hours? I mean ok..2v1 is not nice but why ragewhisper me the other guy came in?

    OR

    That other stamplar in max man mode heavy armor pro player i was dueling that i was dueling for like 10 min?
    he rage whisper me calling me noob zergling(while dueling him and cant kill/die) and as i reply to him: Bash puncture dawnbreaker and /w GET REKT SCRUB.

    OR

    That pro stamblade on my faction that was calling me a noob emperor that could not do anything, died in 4 sec while i was not emp with his DC alt

    OR

    That DK friend of that stamblade who was whining the same things on me, met him a month later with a magsorc alt and died in like 3 sec /w me why do you cheat? My BoL did not absorb your projectiles.

    OR

    That GLORIOUS EP-EU ex magblade nowadays magplar that i efficiently 2v1 him and his stamdk buddy and ragewhispered me for like 1 hour calling me zergling while i soloed him+his friend..

    OR

    That Farmous DC warden tank in between his smallscale of tanks+healbot that i rekt 1v1 his magsorc and his magblade and ragewhispered me calling me zergling because i corpse camp him inside MY keep and did not let his friend resurrect him?
    When i 1v1 rekt his sorc, he was turning his back on me and did not wanna fight me. 5 days after the glorious tankling zergs me as magsorc with another 15.

    OR

    That AD zerglord who thinks hes the fuhrer of cyrodiil and that cyrodiil is his reich while being 50+ told me your mom this your mom that, made his whole zerg of pvdoor'ers ragewhispering me for STEALING their rightfully earned emperorship taken with pvdoors and scroll+keep quest delivering in the morning and then i was stupid because he said sorry(he never did) and i had to have forgotten his 50+yo whispers about my mother?

    OR

    That glorious DC tank healbot that ragewhispered me for like 1 hour when i did not 6v1 his smallscale dawnbreaker tanks and healbots.

    OR

    That typical EP DRAMA queen that ragewhispers me when i efficiently score a kill on him 1v6 calling me a noob+zergling that killed him while he lags.

    OR

    That amazing EP shieldbreaker LEGEND guy that thinks im cheating because i drained his resourses before i kill him and his 3 buddies?



    I can write a book with glorious ragewhispers printscreens from pro players that their EGO got hurt from a noob/zergling that is never grouped and always run alone, unless outnumbered that tend to blend between LFG'ers moving targets to LoS the pro smallscales of 15+ players.

    EDIT

    Dont take me wrong, a day without their tears and rage in cyrodiil is the day that i will unistall ESO since i always laugh at these comments rarely report and rarely reply.

    MAX MAN MODE

    MAX MAN MODE

    then /w in:

    MAX MAN PxxxxD MODE.

    You know the lines brother LOL
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.
    <Tertiary Meat> | <The Sleeping Dragon Inn> | <Fus-Ro-Die>

    Drakk the Berserker
    Drakk the Barbarian
    Saltasaurus Rex
    Father of the Year

    The Savior of Cyrodil
  • goldenflameslinger
    goldenflameslinger
    ✭✭✭
    My logic is that I ignore chat and just expect to get tea bagged whilst in PVP zones.
    PS4 NA DC id: goldenflamesling
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

    I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game

    The responses you are receiving make sense, once you understand the player's mindset: "real" PVP is about telling other players how much they suck. It doesn't matter if you kill them, they kill you, or what-have-you; no matter what the interaction is, they are going to say "you suck", because that's the part of the game they like best. Just ignore it and get back to killing people ;)
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Good thing there's a way to completely block all communication with another player unlike in chess club.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Uh, Jon Jones, Lawrence Olivier, Christian Bale, Karpov, Sergio Busquets - just a few examples off the top of my head of notorious jerks across all the groups you presented as examples of competitive communities.

    My attitude has nothing to do with this; buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.
    <Tertiary Meat> | <The Sleeping Dragon Inn> | <Fus-Ro-Die>

    Drakk the Berserker
    Drakk the Barbarian
    Saltasaurus Rex
    Father of the Year

    The Savior of Cyrodil
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    send them lockhams tears... say they need a refil
    send failed gankers guts
    send someone who runs away worms

    sometimes a little present is more than words can say :)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think these are all people without a real life who hide behind the anonymity of the internet. They live in their parents house, are aged anywhere from 15 to 55, have never had an adult relationship and get their kicks from trying to make other players feel as miserable as they do.

    The world is full of them.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Report them if they break the TOS. Ignore them so you don't have to listen to them.

    Otherwise, what do you expect us to do? If they were the type of people who listened to admonitions about the value of good sportsmanship, they wouldnt be sending you hate tells, now would they?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Uh, Jon Jones, Lawrence Olivier, Christian Bale, Karpov, Sergio Busquets - just a few examples off the top of my head of notorious jerks across all the groups you presented as examples of competitive communities.

    My attitude has nothing to do with this; buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.

    Ah yes famous amateur performers and athletes Laurence Olivier, Christian Bale, and Jon Jones. Obviously I didn't mean people in paid professional positions. Those aren't comparable to amateur communities, which is where ESO fits in. WE have zero obligation to keep welcoming these kind of people back. It should not be on us to grow a thicker skin, it should be on them to grow kinder hearts.

    Edit: and while we're at it, you can't just use the excuse that something is a universal constant to justify taking no action. Cheaters are a universal constant and ZOS has no problem dropping permabans there when it's warranted.
    Edited by Recremen on September 6, 2018 9:39PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep reading about this t-bagging, and I know what it refers to IRL, but assumed it was something else in game. I had to look it up and found some screenshot of a possibly fake email from ZOS support describing it. LOL! How can that be anything other than funny?

    I once /playdead in PvE area since I went AFK and thought it would be worth a giggle and I glance at screen and someone was doing pushups on my toon. Is that "t-bagging"? Lol! Is that really upsetting some folks?

    What if I /sitchair and watch? Am I also a bad guy for not doing anything to stop the t-bagging? Lol! You guys.

    Yeah it's pretty silly, but if someone wants to Beavis and Butthead laugh over some animations in the game, then more power to them. If this is a major issue, then ZOS should change many of the sound effects that play in many of the PvE campaigns and quests. Some areas sound like an.. well the O-word comes to mind is happening with all the NPCs around me. Because they're injured, and I guess the intent was to make sounds of pain? Lol!
    PC-NA: @q.bit
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Report them if they break the TOS. Ignore them so you don't have to listen to them.

    Otherwise, what do you expect us to do? If they were the type of people who listened to admonitions about the value of good sportsmanship, they wouldnt be sending you hate tells, now would they?

    @VaranisArano

    I'm not getting hate tells and don't myself care about hate tells one way or the other. In any case I am, as you suggest, talking about the people breaking TOS with the kind of filth they're saying. But even when we're talking about the more abusive kind of folks a lot of people still have the "grow a thicker skin" attitude. If that's not the case here, then no problem.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭
    messaging someone in pvp area should be disabled... when i finally got pretty good and killed more then i died the hate messages started to come more often. Crap like you killed me because i was (enter a ton of excuses here)... and im not talking about killing AFK people either i mean fully buffed fair fights.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Uh, Jon Jones, Lawrence Olivier, Christian Bale, Karpov, Sergio Busquets - just a few examples off the top of my head of notorious jerks across all the groups you presented as examples of competitive communities.

    My attitude has nothing to do with this; buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.

    Ah yes famous amateur performers and athletes Laurence Olivier, Christian Bale, and Jon Jones. Obviously I didn't mean people in paid professional positions. Those aren't comparable to amateur communities, which is where ESO fits in. WE have zero obligation to keep welcoming these kind of people back. It should not be on us to grow a thicker skin, it should be on them to grow kinder hearts.

    Kitten you ain’t gonna get any blood out of squeezing that stone.
    <Tertiary Meat> | <The Sleeping Dragon Inn> | <Fus-Ro-Die>

    Drakk the Berserker
    Drakk the Barbarian
    Saltasaurus Rex
    Father of the Year

    The Savior of Cyrodil
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Uh, Jon Jones, Lawrence Olivier, Christian Bale, Karpov, Sergio Busquets - just a few examples off the top of my head of notorious jerks across all the groups you presented as examples of competitive communities.

    My attitude has nothing to do with this; buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.

    Ah yes famous amateur performers and athletes Laurence Olivier, Christian Bale, and Jon Jones. Obviously I didn't mean people in paid professional positions. Those aren't comparable to amateur communities, which is where ESO fits in. WE have zero obligation to keep welcoming these kind of people back. It should not be on us to grow a thicker skin, it should be on them to grow kinder hearts.

    Kitten you ain’t gonna get any blood out of squeezing that stone.

    Honey, take your own advice. People aren't going to stop complaining just because you told them to toughen up. We both chose to be in this thread when we could have just ignored it, so you might as well build a robust argument for the position you hold.

    Already did, you chose to ignore it.

    I’m just stating facts, this behavior is going to continue in one form or another & there’s nothing to be done about it whatsoever other than ignore it - start with me if you like; or continue to prove my point.
    <Tertiary Meat> | <The Sleeping Dragon Inn> | <Fus-Ro-Die>

    Drakk the Berserker
    Drakk the Barbarian
    Saltasaurus Rex
    Father of the Year

    The Savior of Cyrodil
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

    Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

    Uh, Jon Jones, Lawrence Olivier, Christian Bale, Karpov, Sergio Busquets - just a few examples off the top of my head of notorious jerks across all the groups you presented as examples of competitive communities.

    My attitude has nothing to do with this; buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.

    Ah yes famous amateur performers and athletes Laurence Olivier, Christian Bale, and Jon Jones. Obviously I didn't mean people in paid professional positions. Those aren't comparable to amateur communities, which is where ESO fits in. WE have zero obligation to keep welcoming these kind of people back. It should not be on us to grow a thicker skin, it should be on them to grow kinder hearts.

    Kitten you ain’t gonna get any blood out of squeezing that stone.

    Honey, take your own advice. People aren't going to stop complaining just because you told them to toughen up. We both chose to be in this thread when we could have just ignored it, so you might as well build a robust argument for the position you hold.

    Already did, you chose to ignore it.

    I’m just stating facts, this behavior is going to continue in one form or another & there’s nothing to be done about it whatsoever other than ignore it - start with me if you like; or continue to prove my point.

    "Offering a rebuttal" is not the same as "choosing to ignore". You can't use the fact that something is always going to exist to justify nonaction. Cheaters will always exist but nobody bats an eye when they get the ban. And you're not exactly an abusive person as far as I know, so I really don't feel the need to ignore you, report you, or do anything other than continue the conversation.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

    I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

    It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

    A little respect for your opponents wouldn't hurt, ya know.


    Attention seekers.

    Also don't tryhard. That's pityful
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you need to die in those situations
Sign In or Register to comment.