Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackhands of Sithis (non elitist Dungeons guild) Recruiting

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    xKillaky wrote: »
    Hey I would love to join, I'm very active CP 270s and love to run dungeons.
    moon606 wrote: »
    674 cp here I have 5 toons one is a magplar healer and would love to do the harder content I also pvp a lot if interested my GT is electrafried

I will send an invite as soon as I can the game is updating right now for me at the latest I’ll invite by tomorrow
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    I’d like to join up. BestialWarlord6 is the gt. Thanks!
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

You don’t have a slot open
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    xKillaky wrote: »
    Hey I would love to join, I'm very active CP 270s and love to run dungeons.

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    moon606 wrote: »
    674 cp here I have 5 toons one is a magplar healer and would love to do the harder content I also pvp a lot if interested my GT is electrafried

Invite sent
  • Pmaurk
    Pmaurk
    Hello! Level 20 something new to the game. Interested in joining. I have Summerset but currently exploring Vvardenfell. I'm a Templar Healer

GT: Pmaurk
  • FrozenSlayer
    hey there. been around eso since the start. was an on again off again player for a while. I have recently started up again and could use a guild to run content with. CP 450ish. mix of characters.

GT: Fr0z3nSL4y3r
    Platform/Server: Xbox One/NA
    GT: Fr0z3nSl4y3r
    Daggerfall Covenant
    8+Trait Crafter/Avid Adventurer
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭

Just took care of that!!! Sorry. Had some dead guilds on there. You can add me now!
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    All invites sent, still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • GoldriverMtsCBE
    GoldriverMtsCBE
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to do some dungeons. I play rather causally often on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights. I have yet to do any dungeons in ESO and have been playing on and off since launch. I'd love to join in if you don't mind someone who doesn't use a mic. I do have a keyboard though (I don't use a mic because I play in a public area of my house and I'm often accompanied by my daughter or wife, in the room... not the game (yet ;D)). My character is a level 17 sorceress using light armor with restoration staff and 2-handed sword, though I also plan on training up on destruction staff as well for ranged DPS. Currently I'm forcused on DPS with backup healing capability.

My gamertag is: GoldriverMtsCBE
    Edited by GoldriverMtsCBE on June 11, 2018 5:48PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to do some dungeons. I play rather causally often on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights. I have yet to do any dungeons in ESO and have been playing on and off since launch. I'd love to join in if you don't mind someone who doesn't use a mic. I do have a keyboard though (I don't use a mic because I play in a public area of my house and I'm often accompanied by my daughter or wife, in the room... not the game (yet ;D)). My character is a level 17 sorceress using light armor with restoration staff and 2-handed sword, though I also plan on training up on destruction staff as well for ranged DPS. Currently I'm forcused on DPS with backup healing capability.

My gamertag is: GoldriverMtsCBE

I understand lol I’m married and we have a daughter to. Invite sent welcome to the guild.
  • GoldriverMtsCBE
    GoldriverMtsCBE
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I can't wait to try some dungeons with you all!

• Sliptallica100
    Sliptallica100
    Soul Shriven
    I’m a returning player, haven’t played in a year. CP 200 I work nights except for Friday and Saturday I’m off work. My old vampire guild sanguinati died off. Tryin to grind my way to max cp. Would like to join. Gamer tag is Magispaz
  • thuad
    thuad
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve yet to find the right home, looking for a lot of what you are talking about.

GT somber padrino
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I will be deploying if you need an invite message my Officer. His GT is

Drevil805
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting. Black Sacrament raffle has started join now for a chance to win.
  • Darkndeth
    Darkndeth
    Soul Shriven
    Almost to 300 CP and my main is a magplar healer. Would love to get into doing harder dungeons, further on trials, learning the mechanics/be a better healer in general with a good group.

GT: HugoSticklift
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Darkndeth wrote: »
    Almost to 300 CP and my main is a magplar healer. Would love to get into doing harder dungeons, further on trials, learning the mechanics/be a better healer in general with a good group.

GT: HugoSticklift
    Invite sent welcome to the guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • DrFearboat
    DrFearboat
    Soul Shriven
    CP280~ Magsorc looking to run dungeons with chill people.
    GT: Dr Fearboat
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    DrFearboat wrote: »
    CP280~ Magsorc looking to run dungeons with chill people.
    GT: Dr Fearboat

Invite sent welcome to the guild