The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blackhands of Sithis (non elitist Dungeons guild) Recruiting

Steel_Linx43
Steel_Linx43
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am recruiting for my guild to try and resurrect its former glory. This is a dungeons guild with trials aspirations. I also PvP a lot so I am able to help with anyone who wants to improve. I have had the the guild for almost 2 years and won’t part with it. Currently we have 30 members leave your gamer tag if you’re up for the challenge of helping me out feel free to ask any questions thank you for your time.
Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 1, 2018 4:57PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I am a well-established dc Player I have 720 champion points I am a very close to being a master crafter. I am just trying to keep this Guild alive it holds a lot of sentimental value.
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 1, 2018 4:55PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are up to 22 players now
  • lxTheDespairxl
    If you need allies in Cyrodiil, my Orcs are always ready to help the warriors of the DC.

-Chieftain Moggnak
    GT: lxThe Dispairxl
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect, I searched for you but can’t find your account to send invite add me get Steel Linx43
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    please leave your gamer tags for an invite. No strings attached if you join and don’t like it you are free to leave without hassle.
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on May 1, 2018 4:55PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t be shy they are just dungeons lol come join us just picked up the new Zaan helm two days ago
  • BrotherGrimm
    still looking? gt i3rothergrimm
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    still looking? gt i3rothergrimm
    Always looking :) invite sent ty
  • TheFullMonty
    TheFullMonty
    Soul Shriven
    I’m kinda a noob but I wanna learn to not be lol
    Gt: TheFullMonty117
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I’m kinda a noob but I wanna learn to not be lol
    Gt: TheFullMonty117

We all start somewhere we will help you thank you, invite sent. Review message of the day as we have a scheduled dungeon run tomorrow
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    That’s odd and a little crazy you say you love running dungeons but you aren’t with the dungeon running guild Blackhands of Sithis?! Join the brotherhood, Maj al-Ragath has performed the sacrament on behalf of the Undaunted, Leave your gamer tag 4 invite. Happy Dungeon hunting!
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting? Can I get an invite? GT KronikFlatulenz
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent, welcome to the guild.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Working on our guildhall we will be adding attunable crafting stations soon. Dps dummy avail. Still recruiting, 50/50 raffle has begun also.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    dude, just announce in guild chat, and ask your members to recruit too.

btw, as far as guildhalls go, we really need a proper fucntion for it. Like the ability to set a home as an official guildhall, have an option around about where [Roster] is to teleport there and even a map marker.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5162031#Comment_5162031
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    dude, just announce in guild chat, and ask your members to recruit too.

btw, as far as guildhalls go, we really need a proper fucntion for it. Like the ability to set a home as an official guildhall, have an option around about where [Roster] is to teleport there and even a map marker.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5162031#Comment_5162031

Yes, we are doing that this is just another platform to recruit not our main source of recruiting thank you though. As far as guildhall yes I agree but you have to work with what you got for now.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Join now
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • xKillaky
    xKillaky
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love to join, I'm very active CP 270s and love to run dungeons.
  • moon606
    moon606
    Soul Shriven
    674 cp here I have 5 toons one is a magplar healer and would love to do the harder content I also pvp a lot if interested my GT is electrafried