The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Character inaccessible in Greenshade--(New) Game Breaking Issue

Kilandros
Kilandros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
My Sorceror is currently in Greenshade and has been dealing with the (well documented) rollback issue. However, after a game crash, I cannot log onto the character without my entire computer restarting or having completely distorted visual effects/freezing up. All of my other characters (in Auridon) play and work fine.

About 20 minutes ago, while talking to the Bosmer King thingy near the rock, my character crashed. My first relog attempt resulted in my entire computer crashing and restarting. My second relog attempt resulted in the same. On my third attempt I was able to log into the Greenshade character and see /zone chat, but my graphics were entirely distorted and the game immediately froze up necessitating a hard-reboot of my computer.

I am on a 2011 MacBook Pro. Please note that all of my other characters (in Auridon) behave normally. As it stands I am unable to log in or play my highest level character in any way. He is entirely inaccessible.

I have contacted support. Waiting to hear back.
Invictus
Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Was contacted by support who asked for a screen shot and that I attempt /reloadui. However, as my original ticket indicated, I am unable to log into the character so I obviously cannot perform those functions on him. I replied to support with as much, waiting to hear back again.

I would appreciate if it this could be escalated. As I cannot access my character at all.
    Invictus
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No response from CS.
    Invictus

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

I was able to log in to that character briefly: Graphics are completely distorted and the game immediately locks up before I can do anything. Graphics rapidly deteriorate. Requires a force quit of ESO.
    Invictus

Options