The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild that does not rush through dungeons

LeinadOrarogep
LeinadOrarogep
✭✭✭
Hi fellow players,

I am interested to know if there are any "slow dungeon" guilds - in the "slow food" sense of the term. What i mean by this is guilds that do not rush through dungeons purely for the XP, but take time to read the notes, follow the quest line, listen to the NPCs dialog... so a more RP focused guild, i should say.
Ideally, in such a dungeon run everyone should be allowed to take its time to absorb the lore and story of the dungeon.
Are there any such guilds? I'm on PC-EU, English or Italian.

Thank you and happy ESOing everyone!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most social guilds have groups of players that enjoy the scenery, or will at least let a group member read or listen to dialogs. I always let people listen if they tell me they are doing the quest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dracopelta
    Well we're still a relatively new guild but we anyway don't rush through dungeons unless we're after achievements(which doesn't happen all the time) so if you're still looking for a guild you can check us out :)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419814/the-fair-warriors-pc-eu-new-pvp-pve-social-community-recruiting#latest
  • surferdrugob16_ESO
    surferdrugob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not in a guild yet, but me and other 2 friends (we all speak Italian) are playing together often and we'd like to run dungeons but we lack a fourth man.
    We end up then joining the dungeon finder but I don't like it cause people just rush through everything without really leaving time to enjoy or to immerse into the adventure.
    I like the idea of running dungeons slowly as well, by taking time to read the story and to try strategies.

I think soon or later we will join a guild as well, but if you fancy playing with us sometimes contact me in game (@Liquid_Dude) .

(Ovviamente mi puoi scrivere in italiano. Qui scrivo in inglese per non essere maleducato nei confronti degli altri :wink: ).
    Edited by surferdrugob16_ESO on August 24, 2018 10:05PM
  • MoltoMorto
    I'm not in a guild yet, but me and other 2 friends (we all speak Italian) are playing together often and we'd like to run dungeons but we lack a fourth man.
    We end up then joining the dungeon finder but I don't like it cause people just rush through everything without really leaving time to enjoy or to immerse into the adventure.
    I like the idea of running dungeons slowly as well, by taking time to read the story and to try strategies.

I think soon or later we will join a guild as well, but if you fancy playing with us sometimes contact me in game (@Liquid_Dude) .

(Ovviamente mi puoi scrivere in italiano. Qui scrivo in inglese per non essere maleducato nei confronti degli altri :wink: ).

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to play on normal and tell your group that you are doing the quest. this worked for me pretty well when i started doing dungeons. chances are high that you get grouped up with people who are also in there for the story/skill point and are not rushing through. Dont expect people on vet to do this, they played that dungeon probably hundred of times (its called vet for a reason) and are usually only after the keys and transmute stones.
    So normal for story and to take a look around, vet for just getting through with the content :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK