The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an/some RP partner(s) | PC/NA

takanaki
takanaki
Soul Shriven
Heya! So I tried roleplaying once before and just couldn't find the right kind of person to mesh with nor the right kind of guild. I have experience in forum-based roleplay but do not have any experience in MMO RP. I'm a pretty busy person between a full time job and part-time school so I'm looking for a partner or group of partners whom are patient with my online times. What I'd like to find in a partner is someone who can kind of show me the ropes and help me develop interesting, lore-based stories :)

Add me to your buddy list to talk a bit more or reply to this thread! And, of course, I'm always open for friends in general so just add me on the game at czariina. Happy questing!
Edited by takanaki on August 3, 2018 7:14PM
  • Wirephifier
    Sure, I'm willing to RP, my toon is a female breton sorcerer from DC.

I play on NA PC.

Where do you play?
  • theBlackRabbit1
    theBlackRabbit1
    Soul Shriven
    I'll send you a friend request and see if we can discuss some ideas. I play a variety of characters and am currently looking for a partner. We'll see what we can work out if you're interested. B)
    Edited by theBlackRabbit1 on October 11, 2018 7:25PM
  • NicholasVM
    NicholasVM
    Soul Shriven
    I have a guild for both PVE/RP purposes that I've been working on, should you wish to join in on it.
    Basic details of it can be found here.
    You can also feel free to message me in game @NicholasVM
  • PanWriter
    PanWriter
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for something similar! If you're still looking for people I'd love to RP with you!