The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon Hunter Set Bugged

skinnycheeks
skinnycheeks
✭✭✭✭
The new Moon Hunter set has a 5pc Bonus that says "When your alchemical poison fires, increase your spell damage by 600 for 6 seconds."
  • It is currently bugged and does not grant the bonus if elemental blockade, blade cloak, or endless hail trigger the poisons.
  • When light attacks, heavy attacks, or direct dmg wpn abilities such as force pulse are the trigger for the poisons, the set will activate properly.
  • This is causing extremely low uptimes in situations where blockade is used, as blockade firing every 1 second is often the trigger for the alchemical poisons.
Happy to do more testing if anyone has any ideas.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm multiple people reporting that to me. Magicka classes don't have as much access to weapon skills in the first place (especially those reliant on s&b). The issue needs to be fixed.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this bug. I passed it along for the others.
    Options
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Tasear . Hopefully we can get it corrected before it goes live.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how is it looking now?
    600 is a lot, isn't this now the strongest spell damage bonus in the game? Maybe a reason why it is not firing so often. If it was firing more often, it could be OP and pay to win (DLC content).
    Edited by Gargath on August 14, 2018 9:16PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So right now it procs only on direct damage?There's nothing in the set description that it should proc on direct damage only... I hope it's a bug and not intended, otherwise the uptimes may be so low that it won't be worth slotting
    Options
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was an older post and I don't believe it is still bugged.
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh its bugged alright. Just not in the way you think.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Do you mind sharing how it is still bugged?
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait,...people still use poisons?

And in PvE content? Lol.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait,...people still use poisons?

And in PvE content? Lol.

It was broken and needed to be fixed, regardless if how you or most people you know may play the game.
    Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Do you mind sharing how it is still bugged?

The proc provided far more spell damage than it should under certain conditons after patch release on live. Has been hotfixed by now and is working correctly - posion procs again on woe and provides the correct spell dmg value when proccing.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options