The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild for active players. Noob Friendly. Never any dues. Near capacity, guild trader regularly!!

• Loki_stormhawk
    Loki_stormhawk
    Soul Shriven
    GrimLoki83
  • MbraceDflamez
    MbraceDflamez
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't receive the invite do they disappear?
  • MikeDFox
    MikeDFox
    Soul Shriven
    Looking forward to it. GT: MikeDFox
  • Growlspirit
    Growlspirit
    ✭✭
    gt: gsmith1247
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent. Welcome to IG!!
    Xbone/NA
  • brand_TT77
    brand_TT77
    Soul Shriven
    GT: tonetrinh
  • SARedGinger
    SARedGinger
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I'm generally a fairly solo player but have been delving into the dungeons and have learned quick the random teams can be an unnecessary time sink with mismatched players and drops every other boss... I'm curious as to the guild play and organization as well, so I'm interested to learn, if you have extra room. :)

My main is a war mage build, aldmeri dominion, at 450 Champion points. Secondary, is brand spanking new, I think level 8, but going to be stealthy and archery strong...

GT is same as my tag here, SARedGinger. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do. Thanks!!
  • SgtLarry
    SgtLarry
    GT: Noble Sgt Larry
  • JLo6622
    JLo6622
    JLo6622
    Looking for a guild with active trading and group dungeons!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a trader can I please have invite GT is Cabby 666
  • lMalachai
    lMalachai
    May I be a part of this guild?
    My gamertag is: LMalachai
  • acaraba2
    acaraba2
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking to join guild to start working on Trials. Since I am new to trials I looking for a guild that is still running Hel Ra and AA consistently.

I only have 1 character atm , a cp 487 stamina dk dps.

My gamertag: acaraba2

if your still recruiting.
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I'm generally a fairly solo player but have been delving into the dungeons and have learned quick the random teams can be an unnecessary time sink with mismatched players and drops every other boss... I'm curious as to the guild play and organization as well, so I'm interested to learn, if you have extra room. :)

My main is a war mage build, aldmeri dominion, at 450 Champion points. Secondary, is brand spanking new, I think level 8, but going to be stealthy and archery strong...

GT is same as my tag here, SARedGinger. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do. Thanks!!

You are already a member of 5 guilds. If you decide to leave one let us know and we will send an invite.
    Xbone/NA
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent. Welcome to IG!!

Xbone/NA
  • scriswell
    scriswell
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Gingeravenger92

Casual player with not a whole of knowledge about the game. Level 20 high elf sorcerer
  • varwigcm@gmail.com
    varwigcm@gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    THE VARWIG847
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    scriswell wrote: »
    Gt: Gingeravenger92

Casual player with not a whole of knowledge about the game. Level 20 high elf sorcerer

Welcome to IG!! We have plenty of knowledgeable people who can help you. Come to guild chat 1 for anything you need help with.
    Xbone/NA
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    THE VARWIG847

Invite has been sent Welcome to IG! Come to guild chat 1 to meet other guild members.
    Xbone/NA
  • Nofoxgien_eva
    Nofoxgien_eva
    Soul Shriven
    GT: GreatGuns97
  • AwesmMossm
    AwesmMossm
    Soul Shriven
    My cousin and I have started eso back up as we love mmo's and we were big time Warcraft players playing for 10 plus years. We have switched over to console and been wanting to get involved with an mmo again if u could please invite us we r on most the week. Gamertags are Potat0 Aim and Awesm Mossm. Thank you!
  • HMbatman
    HMbatman
    Soul Shriven
    welcome to IG
    potat0 aim and awesm mossm
    Come to guild chat 1 to meet other guild members.
  • CozmicParameter
    CozmicParameter
    Soul Shriven
    GT: CozmicParameter
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    GT: CozmicParameter

Invite has been sent. Welcome to IG!! Come to guild chat 1 to meet other members.
    Xbone/NA
  • nevarobin
    nevarobin
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: LaPoussiere
  • Hsteimer
    Hsteimer
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Bennyblanco420. Thanks!
  • Virulblood
    Virulblood
    Soul Shriven
    Virulblood
  • Straitjacket013
    Straitjacket013
    Soul Shriven
    straitjacket013
  • Iburnem253
    Iburnem253
    Soul Shriven
    IBurnEm
  • nighthawk205
    nighthawk205
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Hoping to join up if there's room. My GT is Nighthawk205.

Thanks!
  • Dnil13
    Dnil13
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild! Ive been an on and off player since the game was released and now am playing more frequently.

Gamertag is the same as my account name. Dnil13