The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Change the battleground level split

DKsUnite
DKsUnite
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we change BGs to sub CP 159 and 160+? I'm so sick of losing BGs because i have a sub 160 on my team who finishes the BG on 0-10-0 because they implode when someone looks at them.
Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BG are no CP anyway. So they don't count. This is why your stats go down when you enter; CP.

Your teammate was likely just new or on an alt to rack the dbl ap and xp for killing players during the event.

I've been playing on my new stamblade and I am 860sth cp and still get my lunch packed sometimes because I just don't know how to play as well on her yet.

Edited by Mureel on August 4, 2018 11:34AM
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also: your issue could be down to getting matched against a premade in coms, it happens. Or the other player is just plain bad.

It's got nth to do with CP. They should have all passives and morphs unlocked by then - so it's likely they're just 'tourists' for the event. :-)
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mureel This is what I wrote earlier about this problem:
    Whenever I see a sub-CP160 in a random BG group that I'm in, they, without fail, get destroyed in the match.
    1. The real max level isn't 50. It's CP160. Because that's the max level for gear and for consumables. It's not a matter of gear stats (since sub-160 gear gets scaled up), but one of access. Good luck trying to find a jewelry set for sale at CP100. And people are not going to invest the time to farm gear pieces; if a sub-160 were to farm Crypt of Hearts for a CP100 set of Lich, they'll probably be CP160 by the time they get all the pieces (okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea).
    2. Low CP players are the true newbies. That level 20 you see in a BG might actually belong to someone with 1200 CP and years of experience in the game. But the CP 20 that you see in a BG is almost always an actual new player. Since CP is account-wide, once you've gotten past 160, you'll never have a sub-160 character again, and with how quickly the first couple hundred CP are acquired, thanks to the catchup mechanism and the initial 4.8mln enlightenment, sub-160 players simply couldn't have had much total play time.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler I saw this in zone chat the other day--new players complaining about how jolting it was to go from sub-50 BGs to vet BGs. And I see it in the matches that I get--sub-160 players are nothing more than cannon fodder; they are either baggage or easy pickings.

In short: Sub-CP160 players don't belong in the vet BG queue. It's not fair for them and not fun for us. They should be queued with the sub-50 players.
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what @code65536 said

Latest Videos:

Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mureel yeah bgs may be no cp, but the difference between a cp20 vs a cp160 is massive. I dont think you really know what you're talking about.......
    Options
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we need different que for them. People under cp160 should understand that pvp demands knowledge and proper build. It will be better for all players. Way from cp1 to cp 160 is not that long, couple evenings of relaxed gameplay without grind.
    Options
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    Can we change BGs to sub CP 159 and 160+? I'm so sick of losing BGs because i have a sub 160 on my team who finishes the BG on 0-10-0 because they implode when someone looks at them.

And you think a CP <160 would not implode in NonVet BGs ? There ist nothing weaker than a CP 150.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    DKsUnite wrote: »

And you think a CP <160 would not implode in NonVet BGs ? There ist nothing weaker than a CP 150.

What kills a 150 faster? A non vet or a maxed out player?

Latest Videos:

Options