Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abysmal drop rate for Ilambris Helmet?

gabriebe
gabriebe
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on my 10th run of CoH1 HM with guildies and nobody has seen the motif so far. How low is the drop rate for this? Thought I'd do this every month for the motifs because I'm a little bit of a completionist but this is just terrible.
Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also never got any... Still I'm glad that 1 run of vCoH1 takes 6 minutes, so that grind is quite fast.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my issue is that if this is the drop rate I just won't bother with longer dungeons. No way I'm running vet Bloodroot Forge in HM 10 times.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy them from other player if you don't want to grind.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

The traitor

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy them from other player if you don't want to grind.

I totally did that. Between Midyear Mayhem, the Orsinium event, somewhat limited playtime this month, and having no desire to spend my Undaunted keys on shoulders that are useless to me trying to get a style page when I know that ZOS is going to be doing this monster set style page thing for quite a while...I just bought the two style pages.

It takes me less time to acquire the gold than it would to farm for these first of many style pages, and my play time is more limited this month.

For what its worth, on PC/NA I had an MM price of 20k for the shoulder and 80k for the helm, so make of that what you will.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 12, 2018 5:02PM
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging from other threads about it you guys seem very unlucky or rng hates you or zos altered the droprate >:)
    In my guild it took an average of 4-5 runs to get it, i got mine after 4 runs on the first day...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one in 1 run. Didn’t realize it was a low drop rate, I had been hearing about 50%. I guess that’s how RNG works though. At least they’re not bound.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No death+speed+HM should have a 50% chance to drop the helmet page at least.

No point running a faceroll easy dungeon again and again for something ugly with an abysimal drop rate.
    Edited by Apherius on August 12, 2018 5:43PM
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky me I got it on my first run of CoH1 since they dropped just yesterday.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive done about 30 runs and haven't got one yet either,
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue what you guys are saying.I've dropped 3 of them so far,and did around 10ish runs.Not counting though
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    Got on my first and only run
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took about 30 runs to get two of them for me and my wife. She never got any in those 30 runs. Pretty terrible drop rate, HM should give one guaranteed to one player in the group.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm far beyond thirty now I think. Just stopped counting after a time. And didn't get any of these, while people in my group who only did the dungeon like twice or so, at least not as many times as me, got it.....
    I have the nagging feeling that it has something to do with how much damage one does on them. And as a tank I deal everything but damage....
    Metal forever \m/
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm far beyond thirty now I think. Just stopped counting after a time. And didn't get any of these, while people in my group who only did the dungeon like twice or so, at least not as many times as me, got it.....
    I have the nagging feeling that it has something to do with how much damage one does on them. And as a tank I deal everything but damage....

FYI I was the tank in every run and my wife was probably the highest DPS every run and she didn't get one at all.