The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what's going on with outfits?

• Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Heyyyyyy, still no update for this one>?
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, we're working on getting this fixed.

Just to add this is happening to me on PS4 EU
    Put a costume on, 2 seconds later I have a heavy armour head and shoulder. Or I change my gear and it puts the outfit on. I have to go into the char screen, turn outfit on, then off again, despite it being off in the first place. Use a wayshrine and it comes on again.
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    Still happening to me. This is extremely annoying. Part of the reason I play these games is for the look. That is the reason I quest and etc. Maybe that is stupid to some people but it is important to my game immersion. Please fix this issue.

I just wanted to add that after I load then try to switch my outfit off, it won't switch off at all so then I am stuck wearing the outfit for a while until it finally will let me switch it off. Is there a way to get rid of my outfit entirely? This is something I constantly have to fiddle with while playing because I do not like how my outfit looks.

My solution thus far has been to wear a costume. But I should be able to chose what I wear.
    Edited by Glimmer50 on August 7, 2018 10:25PM
  • Aerethiel
    Aerethiel
    Soul Shriven
    Lol. Last answer from ZOS was in June.

I putted on a bug report yesterday about this issue.
    Noticed this forum post today.

xD
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Can confirm on ps4 after the update that the custom outfit now stays off when travelling to different locations and logging off ;)
    Edited by Zombiehunter7X on August 29, 2018 11:12AM
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper