The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

what's going on with outfits?

• griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    she doesn't want to be flouncing around in fol-de-rols and gewgaws like some workshy fop

6fe.jpg

google it (other search engines are available)

I got me googles on stylsih+girl+in+sun+glasses+wallpaper.jpg

Sup
    PS4 NA
  • Zerox808
    Zerox808
    ✭✭✭
    I still have this problem... Wheres the bugfix Q_Q
    Segne uns auf unserer Jagd, oh Hircine. Helft uns, mit Ehre zu jagen und unsere Beute rechtmäßig und zahlreich zu erlegen.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is this getting fixed it’s really annoying :s
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found that if you switch your selection to no outfit in the outfit station it helps keep you on your regular armour and change outfits with less problems. Perhaps something has bugged out in that selection
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bugged this on Live servers after I got a second outfit slot on sale. I was messing around switching between outfit 1 and 2 and previewing things in the crown store and every time I tried to preview in the crown store my outfit would shift back from outfit 2 to outfit 1.
    It's maddening.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, still defaulting to 'outfit 1' every time I log or change zone :/
  • Selthia
    Selthia
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to do this on only one of my characters: I'll have "No Outfit" selected for her, but every time I log in, it puts her back into "Outfit 1". I put her into one of the Costumes and it seems to have taken for some reason.
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens for me too - and

if I don't reset it on both skill bars - when I switch bars I have one with outfit and one without!

zoning does not affect mine in any way

Really annoying!
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. It's happening to me as well. Xbox version of the game.

And I don't even like using outfits or costumes. I was just testing out the "Convert to XXX Style" at the outfit stations, and now I'm stuck with this ugly Imperial helmet I can't get rid of.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y’all fixed this yet?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep still not fixed and not mentioned in the patch notes for the new update despite devs "working on" it for close to a month now. It's insanely annoying that I have to constantly go back in and re-select "No outfit." My toon even still has her outfit on in the character select screen. I DO NOT WANT TO WEAR AN OUTFIT.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, we're working on getting this fixed.

Any news or ETA about this? It's been well over a month now, and no sign of a fix in the latest patch notes. It's incredibly annoying.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how about a “we haven’t forgotten” update post?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    she doesn't want to be flouncing around in fol-de-rols and gewgaws like some workshy fop

6fe.jpg

google it (other search engines are available)

That was God damn hilarious. I legit lol'd
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    I notified support, and they are aware of the problem, and said it would be fixed in the next year or so
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭
    Lots of ways to create and change your outfit and no chance to wear it
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think its everyone if you change to no outfit then teleport anywhere your outfit returns..
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Same here logging out automatically puts the custom outfit on and loading anywhere also automatically puts it on
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper
  • Barmstro
    Barmstro
    ✭✭✭
    How is this still not fixed after two updates? It can't be that hard. It used to work.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    I think its everyone if you change to no outfit then teleport anywhere your outfit returns..
    Same here logging out automatically puts the custom outfit on and loading anywhere also automatically puts it on

Not only does it happen when logging in/out and changing zones, I literally watched my character's outfit return in real time after reading an experience scroll. Like, I logged in and turned the outfit off then a little while later I read an experience scroll and as the animation was happening her outfit suddenly reappeared!!! And then I had to go back in and turn it off AGAIN.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Not sure but could help ID the problem...
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it is strange...

used to default to whatever you left it when you logged out. now it defaults to outfit one. does it on all of my toons, which is funny 'cos i only have an outfit on one. and i only have that because i had to for part of an achievement.
  • Zombiehunter7X
    It sure is strange was fine in june i started to notice it happen around early July
    Ps4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still happening to me on xbox one.

upon login, outfit is on, even if having turned off prior to log off.
    upon port to another location, outfit one turns on, even if having turned off.
    it seems anytime I get a loading screen it will cause the out to turn on after going back to the game.

note: on characters that I have a costume or polymorph on, it still does this and I can see the weapons from the outfit vs their actual appearance. On characters I have not yet created a outfit for...I don't know, haven't checked to see if it turns it on. :|
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep still not been fixed after latest update :/
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Characters you haven't made a custom outfit for are not effected
    Eddyble wrote: »
    Still happening to me on xbox one.

upon login, outfit is on, even if having turned off prior to log off.
    upon port to another location, outfit one turns on, even if having turned off.
    it seems anytime I get a loading screen it will cause the out to turn on after going back to the game.

note: on characters that I have a costume or polymorph on, it still does this and I can see the weapons from the outfit vs their actual appearance. On characters I have not yet created a outfit for...I don't know, haven't checked to see if it turns it on. :|

Ps4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prolly trying to force us to use gold sinks.. may not be a bug at all.
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the "we'll take a look at it" is still in queue with other queued fixes.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had it defaulting to Outfit 1 as soon as i started walking. Standing still i could see my "normal" armor. As soon as i wak/run... outfit 1. Weird.. or what
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Deepblue962
    Deepblue962
    ✭✭
    It is actually hurting you ZOS, as there is no reason spend crowns to get more outfit slots, or costumes, or anything about our looks when we are forced wear the same outfit we currently have!!!
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS could you please let us change outfit styles and dyes without current hairstyle that is equipt vanishing. It's difficult to set up an outfit and not know how it all looks when hairstyle keeps resetting.