The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

BGS LEADERBOARDS NEEDS!

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
class specific leader-boards.

might encourage some class diversity in the bgs.

ya?
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we could at least see the classes of the players on the leaderboards.

I really want to see how inflated the BG population is with Sorcerers. DM would show that.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I really want to see how inflated the BG population is with Sorcerers. DM would show that.

Leaderboard don't really show anything, except the time you spend there, good or bad doesn't matter.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

Leaderboard don't really show anything, except the time you spend there, good or bad doesn't matter.

That's the point. I want it to show classes too.

And the BG leaderboards are more telling than you think.

It might only take me 25 matches to make leaderboards if I'm scoring on average 5000 ppm (pts per match).

It would take you 62.5 matches if you scored 2000 ppm.

I play less matches and then I can log off while you have to keep on chugging along.

Who typically scores the easiest in Deathmatch?
    Who gets to the top of the leaderboards faster?

See why I want to see the classes? I already know the answer though. ;)
    Edited by brandonv516 on July 24, 2018 7:02PM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It might only take me 25 matches to make leaderboards if I'm scoring on average 5000 ppm (pts per match).

I play less matches and then I can log off while you have to keep on chugging along.

i put a poll up in this forum about skill and "hard work" edged out intelligence as the most important skill for success at this game...

i can't see the same community not liking the hard work it takes to the leaderboards...
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you and me are the only templars i see in bgs myrick
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you and me are the only templars i see in bgs myrick

ahhahaa!

• BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only change that should happen to leaderboards is to make them actual leaderboards as opposed to playedtimeboards.

It should be something like:

Every reset, only your first 10/20 games of each game type will contribute to the leaderboards - Extra games of each gametype would be just for fun/rewards.

Separate the Leaderboards into two categories; those who are in a Group for their game and those that haven't been - 2 sets of leaderboards, both of which you have access to. 10 Group DM's, 10 Solo DM's and you can be on both leaderboards for example.

Right now, it doesn't matter if I go in and perform the best 50 times, because someone only has to perform half as well as me 100 times to be equal.

They also need to address the MM because being matched against premades or much stronger players doesn't make for a balanced leaderboard either - Nobody that's in BG's against Tyro's with 15k HP should have their scores added to a leaderboard - I drop 40+'s regularly on those guys and it's dumb.

I get that this probably makes bad players feel really good and it's great for the noobs - But this is a really *** design.

TLDR; BG Leaderboards are literally the furthest thing from leaderboards ever and I don't think you can fix it.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • ChiknAriseMcFro

The answer is...sorcs who are able to go 25-0 in a game standing in one spot stealing everyone's kills with mage's wrath/fury.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you at least this one:

PuG only
    Deathmatch
    Score: 4000 average per, win or lose
    Warden, PvP tank
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er