Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"When Will the Server Be Up?" - a LOL-Summary

• Brutalis
    Brutalis
    ✭✭
    More of this... keep the servers down Zenimax... this was hilarious
    A Roman walks into a bar and hold up two fingers and says, "I'll have five beers please."
  • myblackbox123
    myblackbox123
    ✭✭
    The Rickrolled response:

ESO posted a video regarding refunding players for inconvenient downtime during early access: youtu.be/IAISUDbjXj0
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Psuedo-Roleplayer's Response
    Milords, my horse was scheduled for feeding for the last 8 hours, without access to the local stables I am afraid my horse might die. Please re-open the stables, would you please think of the horses!

Min-Maxer's Response
    I have all my craft research and horse feeding on a detailed hour by hour schedule in order to maximize my crafting opportunities and have my horse buffed for PvP... this has put my schedule in shambles!!!! the EU folks are getting an advantage over us and I demand we get accelerated progression to compensate.
  • piratepoet
    Leave it to Sookie and her precious fairy vajayjay.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind Response
    It is their first true maintenance guys , lets have patience and wait.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • specialmonkeys
    specialmonkeys
    Soul Shriven
    What's wrong with being a Morrowind baby?
  • tootaboogy
    LOLcat response was the best by far!!! LOLcats never get old LOL....I especially enjoyed legal aide response and the friends in high places response too...Very comedic read, I love it. Most entertaining thread thus far while servers are down. I'm thankful there's people like you I play with in this game and not those people that just want to dissect and tear this game up on other forums!!!
  • Dread_Takhisis
    I am guessing that there was planned maintenance, but there were some people exploiting something with extreme prejudice. Duping items, lvling at an insane pace, or some such issue that caused them to take it down with little notice.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    I am guessing that there was planned maintenance, but there were some people exploiting something with extreme prejudice. Duping items, lvling at an insane pace, or some such issue that caused them to take it down with little notice.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64824/eso-north-american-megaserver-downtime-4-1-to-4-2
  • Vodka
    Vodka
    ✭✭✭
    ^ This
    | Calling all Aldmeri Dominion | Agents of the Dominion | Recruiting All AD |
    | Add @Morckie in Game | Discord: https://discord.gg/MhrDxqe |
  • Easy
    Easy
    It will be up between 1pm-2pm Eastern...
  • AntiSaint
    AntiSaint
    If you're going to ask when the server is coming back up, just choose one of these responses and consider your question answered. Have a wonderful morning!

Ah, a forum jester, thank you for the entertainment, I lulz'd quite a bit...scared my cat out of his skin in the process. 99 interwebs for you!
    No, you can't have my stuff...
  • Biding_My_Time
    IMO, this thread makes it completely acceptable to mass nuke all other threads relating to this topic. Well done OP.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That really made my day, thanks!
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    Long Term Beta Tester (PTS) Response:

Meh... already done everything anyway... Maybe this time they will put in my suggestion for tougher mudcrabs...
    The Sidekick Order
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Darzil wrote: »
    Legal Adult Response:

Oh yeah? well when I was in the Navy (a long time ago) I worked with a system that had an 8mb hard drive that weighed 80 pounds. (and i had to walk up hill both ways to replace it)
    For which land-locked country did you serve in their Navy? Did they have cutouts of ships that your legs stuck through?
    Edited by Silowyi on April 2, 2014 5:54PM
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    This is still funny
    The Sidekick Order
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inversus's response:
    This is the forum for questions, if you have a question please ask - if not, why are you posting here.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath's Response: Bring the servers back up? That would be no fun all. No, NO, NOOOO!
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Malloway
    Malloway
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing, gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the post!
  • mctaylor
    mctaylor
    I'll wait and browse the forums...

we_re_over_capacity.jpg

and

forum_guru_meditation.jpg

:'(