Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Housing Weapon and Armor Displayers

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭
S4nQbGM.jpg

People have been asking since Homestead release to add a Weapon and Armor display feature into our houses.
In this thread I will give some ideas on how we could add this feature.

Explanation: My idea is to separate gear and weapons into 2 features: Armor and Costumes would be displayed on Mannequins while Weapons and Shields would be displayed on Plaques, Display Cases and Weapon Racks.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GEAR AND COSTUME DISPLAYERS:

Mannequins are the key item for this feature. The idea is that you can select what gear pieces you wish to add into the dummy.
It's up to ZOS developers to see if we can add dyed gear aswell.

Mannequins Wearing Gear
3cLq7fM.jpg

Not only you can add crafted gear into the dummies, but also place your owned costumes on them.
I wish we can craft Mannequins with different poses.

Mannequins Wearing Costumes
fpyzuWd.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WEAPON AND SHIELD DISPLAYERS:

Weapons and Shields have a lot more diversity on where to put them.
It's up to ZOS developers to see if we can add dyed weapons aswell.

We could hang both weapons and shields on walls on small, medium and large Plaques.

Shield on a Plaque
RNOplJq.png

The small one allows you to place 1 weapon vertically, the medium one 2 diagonally and the large one 2 diagonally and 1 vertically.

Weapon Plaques
uv63QCX.jpg

We could also place weapons on Weapon Racks, here are some examples:

Redguard Weapon Rack, Large
tSP13Zi.jpg

Redguard Weapon Rack, Small
a1nBEe9.jpg

Common Weapon Rack
tZgEUWo.jpg

You can add both shields and weapons on the following Display Cases:
The first one could be placeable on walls.

Display Case, Loose
doSjkMp.png

Display Case, Grounded
r04ljdJ.jpg

And finally I wish we have the option to display Quivers aswell, here is an example:

Quiver on a Plaque
WLIcdgJ.png