Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OrangeCoast Trading Co - NO DUES - Weekly guild trader

luthrower66
Greetings fellow ESO lovers! OrangeCoast Trading Co is a social/trading guild looking to expand our ranks. Players of all level, skill & experience are welcome! We maintain a weekly guild trader with NO DUES!!!! We hold a bi-weekly lottery and Donation Saturday which fund the trader. We are Military Veteran friendly and have a number of active and former military members. We have a number of Master Crafters and working on a Guild Hall. We also have our own Discord.

We have a set schedule of daily events around 8PM ET in which all players are welcome to join
Skyshard Monday
Imperial Sewers Tuesday - Most of our members have characters in all 3 alliances, but we are currently running as Ebonheart Pact since it has the highest number of players in our guild.
World Boss Wednesday
Gear Grind Thursdays
Friday Night Trials - We are currently running trials on normal to build up member experience and gear. Once we get enough members geared up and hitting DPS requirements we will run Veteran trials as a guild. If you are already Vet Trial ready, we do have a squad that joins up with a sister guild on Fridays and Saturdays.
Donation Day Saturday - While we do not require dues, we do use Saturday as a donation day where any items / monetary amounts are accepted in the guild bank. All proceeds go directly toward securing the weekly guild trader.
Sunday Funday - We'll do whatever anyone wants to do.

If you would like more information or an invite please reply here or message us in game! Thank you for your time and we look forward to you joining our ranks! Officers are available at all times to assist in getting gear, grinding experience, giving advice, showing players how to make money, etc.
Guild Master GT: Drift Edition 2
Senior Officer GT: D Wag1122; LU THROWER 66; JimiBoy420
Edited by luthrower66 on July 5, 2018 5:18PM
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a trader?
  • luthrower66
    West1389 wrote: »
    Do you have a trader?

We are currently in Bal Foyen, and are looking to move into better territory in the coming weeks. Hence the reason we're actively recruiting new members who are interested in trading.
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    cool can you send me invite

Chaos1389

K1NKYNIGHTMAR3

• luthrower66
    I sent an invite to you, it looks like your friend is already in 5 guilds so the invite wouldn't go through.
  • suliabryon
    suliabryon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player, still leveling, but I love the game and would love to join. GT: sulia bryon
  • Jack_Of_Shades
    Jack_Of_Shades
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely interested in helping elevate your traders position in eso! This guild sounds pretty good, and military friendly which is nice. Sign me up!
    Gamertag: Jack Of Shades
  • luthrower66
    Invites sent to Sulia & Jack. Thanks for joining!
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    I would love to join let me GT:DaemonicAngl666
  • Bizzman710
    Bizzman710
    Soul Shriven
    LF a trading guild!

GT: CalmRobin822676

Thanks!
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: II Xcstasy II
  • rottingprimate
    Doctor Mogwai
  • PicklePants
    PicklePants
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join

GT: CptPicklePants8
  • sariagray
    sariagray
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like an invite, please! GT: Saria Gray
  • Dissolution_Reborn
    Dissolution_Reborn
    ✭✭✭
    Invite plz.

Dissolution II (Roman numeral 2)
  • IceColdBleach
    IceColdBleach
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Ice Cold Bleach
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: mikemacon
  • DevilishMercy
    DevilishMercy
    Soul Shriven
    My gt is Devilish Mercy
  • luthrower66
    Invites sent! Thank you all for joining!
  • luthrower66
    mikemacon wrote: »
    GT: mikemacon

It says you need to leave a guild first. If you're still interested let me know once you free up a spot.
  • Growlspirit
    Growlspirit
    ✭✭
    I'm interested. GT: gsmith1247
  • Docmalone74
    Love to.

GT: Docmalone74
  • luthrower66
    Invites have been sent! Welcome to OrangeCoast!
  • Therepoman87
    Invite please GT: Therepoman87
  • shawn191
    shawn191
    Soul Shriven
    invite please GT: CursedLizard577
  • luthrower66
    Invite please GT: Therepoman87

We tried inviting, but are unable to locate that GT. Is there any spaces in it?
  • scottmillis
    scottmillis
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO (played the XBOX versions of ES). Looking for friendly, casual PvE group that doesn't mind dragging a newb around :)

GT: Wizhockey

Thanks in advance for inviting me!
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like an invite
    IX UNCLAIMED XI
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
    Would appreciate an invite

GT: Washmyheights
  • luthrower66
    Invites have been sent. Thanks for joining!
  • Starcat731
    Starcat731
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I have an invite
    Starcat731