The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What do you want for early access compensation?

korkibucek
korkibucek
✭✭✭
Lets say ZoS offer compensation for the outrageous mess in the early "access".

What would you choose?
Edited by korkibucek on April 3, 2014 7:38PM

What do you want for early access compensation? 115 votes

A panda vanity pet
2%
arkimaru_ESOErisMyrdreth 3 votes
A free horse
8%
Pseudothekahomescuub17_ESOArreyanneMichaelDTinyMarie89piepieburgeruselessbassEdwardsAnu_Saukko_Tutkijamesaya 10 votes
A new class
2%
Suntzu1414Archaos28Hackle 3 votes
Double XP for a weekend
18%
LadyletalVentrofftaze222b14_ESOxxxadmanxxxb14_ESOchimie2000strongy_pml_182b16_ESOmcatchlovb16_ESOImasinthismudtasteslikechocolaterwb17_ESOwhitefoxmuscogeeub17_ESObuster725nub18_ESOwesjuhnlTerraDewBerrySir_HyperionAdvochrk1skinraiderToendyiBoost 21 votes
A week of free game time
16%
VereorAllaerrajackalpup83b14_ESOApothisshiphilRevalewedemannSkilletkatfiveknivesub17_ESODreadnoughtArianeJHarkerPhoebvsResilbStavroTurhapurojames_2kfmondacaKelendrill 19 votes
Bug fixes for cyrodil
5%
EnicidemiMorvulChomppaNox_AeternajonfirestarNovelin 6 votes
Some epic lootz (gear)
6%
s.fulton426eb17_ESOSpiderg1rlTarawaKnight150jorgensen87Hyperion69Tswerv 7 votes
A big bag of crafting mats
3%
fastolfv_ESOGamePlayer7AvalarionMelissiah 4 votes
A signed photo of David Hasslehoff
33%
CutekhaosGothicBudnickLongHammerfirehawk2324WesterWeyeex0.f00kb16_ESOBrasseurfb16_ESOcubansyrusb16_ESOZahnegertonab16_ESOSeveranMaerthosSavinaAzDeputy29ub17_ESOGrageekyjamesharv2005ub17_ESObanhammersSilverglass66 39 votes
A free pre-order of wildstar
2%
godlike_brub17_ESOKemonoBrunlea 3 votes
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    I've posted here as there is no General Forum
  • lePoissonRouge
    lePoissonRouge
    ✭✭✭
    -_- For God's sake, you don't need any compensation, and I'm speaking to everyone who posts things like this. Get over yourselves.
  • Gunnywood
    Gunnywood
    Compensation? for what, this is a MMO. There will be lots more down time in the future, get used to it
    Edited by Gunnywood on April 3, 2014 7:40PM
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Gunnywood wrote: »
    Compensation? for what, this is a MMO. There will be down time, get used to it

Downtime yes.

Downtime at peak time, not acceptable.

• Cutekhaos
    Cutekhaos
    ✭✭✭
    Or do like me laugh and pick the Hoff photo
  • Ibura
    Ibura
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the option "Nothing" ....that is what I would choose hehe, I don't feel like I have to be compensated.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    A panda vanity pet
    They don't need to compensate us. But I still would like to get the panda pet!*awww* Pleeaaaase! :heart_eyes:
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug fixes for cyrodil
    Just fix stuff. Not that they would not do that anyway heh :P.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • banhammers
    A refund.
  • WyeVxndzz
    WyeVxndzz
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a list of the entitlement jerks who are "demanding" things so that I can ignore them all in-game.
    Thanks! :)
    «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥»
    When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
    Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
  • albelnoxgm
    albelnoxgm
    Soul Shriven
    I could sell the photo and get me some $$$
  • Yankee
    Yankee
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no selection for "This post is ludicrous".

There should be.
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Yankee wrote: »

There should be.

@Yankee‌

Your comment makes no sense. What form of compensation would that be?

Go Astros!
  • wedemann
    wedemann
    A week of free game time
    Something from ESO would be nice, taking that I paid extra for the Imperial and now looking at a lame horse, a useless Vanitiy pet and a class, that couldnt be more average and some minor cosmetic boni. I bet the horse you can buy tomorrow and the upgrade to imperial will be less that 20bucks. So in the end I paid more to be a last minute Beta tester. Great, maybe i should cut my losses and go back to the offline versions of the game.
  • mehizstego
    If you pay for something, then don't receive it, you should be compensated.
    How is that so difficult to understand?
  • Yankee
    Yankee
    ✭✭✭✭
    korkibucek wrote: »
    Yankee wrote: »

There should be.

@Yankee‌

Your comment makes no sense. What form of compensation would that be?

Go Astros!

Heh. Point taken.

It would compensate me from trying to sort through all the QQ threads to find constructive ones, I guess.

• Kanedo
    Kanedo
    We are being compensated.. we get an extra day before converting accounts to live... do you read these forums?
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Kanedo wrote: »
    We are being compensated.. we get an extra day before converting accounts to live... do you read these forums?

A single day?

Thats 50¢ in value, significantly less than the Imperial edition cost.
  • mehizstego
    "We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time."

There ya go! Thank you, ESO.
  • siledre
    siledre
    ✭✭✭
    actually I'm thankful for the down times, I would have tried to play for a full 5 days with very little sleep.
    Edited by siledre on April 3, 2014 8:00PM
  • magic_is_might
    magic_is_might
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, because you didn't pay extra for early access. It was merely a bonus. You are owed nothing.
    Sienna Nightsky | Aldmeri Dominion | Nightblade Woodelf
  • firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    Considering my choice, I refuse to take this poll seriously. But honestly, it was between the panda pet and the Hoff. And you should always choose the Hoff.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    @magic_is_might‌

From the product description,

"Order the Digital Imperial Edition today and be the first to play with five days of early game access and receive an exclusive collection of digital content."
  • vid9
    vid9
    compensation refers to the act of providing a person with money or other things of economic value in exchange for their goods, labor, or to provide for the costs of injuries that they have incurred.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_compensation_(disambiguation)

Compensating for what exactly? EA was free. Not a god given right. Just relax for a few hours. It'll still be here later.
  • ex0.f00kb16_ESO
    ex0.f00kb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Gotta have the autograph sry guys :D
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    We are owed nothing more than we've gotten. In truth we've gotten more than they needed to give.
    I guess a touch more in game heads up would've been nice, but wouldn't have changed anything. Compensation? Well aside from an advil for the headache I've gotten from the whiners, I'm good.
  • LuckyHermit
    It has been stated over and over in every self entitled whiny post already, but I'll repeat it again. You didn't pay anything extra to get early access. You could have pre-ordered the standard edituon, and still have early access... YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING!
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    A Skeleton Key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: )
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I don't need any compensation and people asking for one should realy change their attitude. The Early acces wasn't perfect, ok with that, but it was still a 3-5 days bonus you had for free. So get over with it!

Otherwise, can I still get te signed picture of David Hasslehoff? :grin:
  • firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    They actually just announced compensation.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66587/eso-maintenance-4-3#latest
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath
This discussion has been closed.