The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What do you want for early access compensation?

• Knight150
    Knight150
    ✭✭✭
    Some epic lootz (gear)
    Medicius wrote: »
    WyeVxndzz wrote: »
    I would like a list of the entitlement jerks who are "demanding" things so that I can ignore them all in-game.
    Thanks! :)

Because agreeing with his comment above just isn't enough. Re-posting to add additional weight.

Back at ya : )

• Jonnymorrow
    Jonnymorrow
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing. I just want them never to do maintence in EU prime time again, Unless its emergency.
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we really need compensation, but they did give us 2 extra days on-top of our free 30 days! Thats great to me! (Panda Vanity Pet would be cute. :sweat_smile: )
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Also read this if you have any questions on the Future of Eso, It'll probably give you ideas or cheer you up on how ESO will work out :smiley:http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67092/eso-downtime-honesty-the-future#latest
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Matthir
    Matthir
    a lawyer could probably eat this up.

No they wouldn't, read the terms and agreements lol.

You are 100% correct, you paid the money, so you have every right to not be satisfied with your purchase. Doesn't mean it wasn't worth the money to others. To me I feel I have played enough in the past 5 days to get $60 worth of entertainment. Lets say I would have went to the movies, I would have had to buy 12 movie tickets(assuming 2hr movie for simple math), that would cost me @ $11/per ticket, that is $132 dollars for the equivalent amount of entertainment.

Also you DID have 5 days of early play. You were able to play on Sunday, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursday. If you couldn't play because of downtime because you don't play during peak times, that makes sense then.
    Edited by Matthir on April 3, 2014 9:24PM
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    A signed photo of David Hasslehoff
    Nothing. I just want them never to do maintence in EU prime time again, Unless its emergency.

@Jonnymorrow‌

This is why we should reinforce this message for ZoS.

Emergency should never happen, with due diligence that is.
  • albelnoxgm
    albelnoxgm
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't seen a flawless MMO launch since.. ever. Rather have them fix issues before the actual release. The 5 day early access already paid off when i got the names i wanted to begin with :smile:
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    A free pre-order of wildstar
    I would like:
    a)Pet menagement page -not a free pet -i already have way too many of them for my limited inventory
    b)horse skin swap ability/selectable mount armor (yes i want Horse Armor DLC) -i allready have a free horse
    c)Minimap in game (not of addon variety)
    d)Full Addons functionality (like before nerf)

you didnt listed this things so im choosing Wildstar preorder.
    Yes im going to play Wildstar in July.
    3 months in ESO is more then enough, most of you didnt last even that long

MMO hopper and proud B)
  • Elvikun
    Elvikun
    ✭✭✭
    Matthir wrote: »
    Elvikun wrote: »
    I think the +3 free days is ok as a "compensation", but I would like the signed photo tho.

Just a sidenote "Entitled jerks" well, yes, we became entitled when we bought the game. Being less-than-pleased and complaining is perfectly ok, just as critique of things you are entitled to get, yet do not get. It's really how it should be.

Honestly, defending peak time downtimes and bugs makes you a bit odd, it's like you are just bending over with your pants down before Zenimax Studios building and yelling "Please, more! I can take it! I don't mind! I love it!".

Valid point, however I would like you to tell me a game you played at LAUNCH that was perfect. Critiquing is fine, I agree, however I do not feel there was much to critique other than the couple quest bugs I ran into up to level 25.

And as i stated above, there has been no peak downtime until now. I can't speak for the Euro Server, but just because you couldn't play when you wanted to play doesn't mean it was peak time. I understand you pay money to play when you want to play, but you have to expect down time with an MMO or any online server based game. Does that mean I'm happy with not being able to play RIGHT now, no of course not. But I understand why and what they are doing. I'll just go entertain myself some other way like go to the gym now, so I can play the rest of the night when things come back online. I'm out, nice debate with you guys!

I don't agree with you there. This is not a beta test - it shoud be irrelevant when the launch is. Early acces on Steam maybe means alpha/beta version, but not here. This was meant to be "exclusive" acces to the full game 3/5 days before "the rest" gets to play it. Yet it was more of a beta, let's be honest here. So yes, asking for compensation and complaining is all good and well within everyone's rights.
    (Sidenote - I mean critique and complaining, not going full-rage mode about it or being an ass. There is a difference.)

As for the peak times, I think you would agree late afternoon and evening on work days is peak time as peak times get for games, and the "surprise sheduled maintenances" were always in this time for EU, which is unfortunate - and yet again, voicing dissatisfaction is halthy. If you say nothing, it may very well count as "I agree" in this case.
    People need to (politely) complain and critique or nothing will ever change.
    Edited by Elvikun on April 3, 2014 9:36PM
    Failing is a lifestyle too.
  • Knight150
    Knight150
    ✭✭✭
    Some epic lootz (gear)
    Even the forums are starting to fall over now ...
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Knight150 wrote: »

Nothing new, they have been broken many times.

• korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Knight150 wrote: »

Nothing new, they have been broken many times.

• Cormoran
    Cormoran
    ✭✭
    korkibucek wrote: »
    Downtime at peak time, not acceptable.

Wow, it must be real hard for you guys, it's almost like you live in the Oceanic region where EVERY downtime/maintenance for ALL MMO's are in peak/prime time.

Allow me to shed a single tear for you. :'(

Cormoran Venim, level 6 Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
  • thismudtasteslikechocolaterwb17_ESO
    Double XP for a weekend
    Gunnywood wrote: »
    Compensation? for what, this is a MMO. There will be down time, get used to it
    Downtime yes.

Any time of the day is peak time somewhere in the world.

• korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Gunnywood wrote: »
    Compensation? for what, this is a MMO. There will be down time, get used to it
    Downtime yes.

Any time of the day is peak time somewhere in the world.

You are correct, but I am not talking about a worldwide megaserver.

The European server has a European Peak time, which also would have a clear quiet time. Which in my opinion is when the maintenance should have of happened.

[Moderator edit]
    Edited by ZOS_HugoP on April 4, 2014 7:13AM
  • Genev
    Genev
    ✭✭
    It doesn't help that their "Hey, server going down" warnings are absolutely useless.
    Like the time where they popped out 2 "server going down in 15 minutes" warnings 15 minutes from each other (and then it still took a while for the server to go down), or last night when they didn't even bother giving a time.

When you have quests in the game which are reset if you relog, or can bug out if you log out in the middle of them, please at least pretend to know when you are taking your servers down.
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings folks,

Since the early access period has been extended (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/530396/#Comment_530396), this thread is now being closed.

Please also note that this kind of threads are against our Code of Conduct:
    Demands and Threats: We encourage you to share feedback, suggestion, and requests with us, but we expect all of our community members to refrain from resorting to demands or threats.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.