The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] When zos + Class reps "balance" Werewolf ^^

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns What is plaguing you in pvp?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    People have different playstyles and goals in pvp. Just because @RouDeR playstyle does not match your own does not make it wrong, or bad. I've seen many videos showcasing where his playstyle has outlasted and defeated his many enemies in situations where a leaner higher octane wolf would have failed miserably.

Please stay constructive and open minded on these discussions.

To clarify, my comments are all based around how these buffs do little to address the issues that plague werewolf, particularly in outnumbered situations. Their healing is buffed, they get to run something other than pelinal, that’s cool and all but it doesn’t do much for the things that already destroy WW.

Hard counters are bad, they don’t make for balanced pvp

If you wouldn’t mind elaborating on this I would be very greatful.

From what I can see you can either lose 9k tooltip from heal from Pelinial of you want Major brutality buff(which removes the 10% WD buff) unless 45k health.

Or you can lose 30% total WD for a very similar but weaker heal at 27.5k health.
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns What is plaguing you in pvp?

Performance. Game is unplayable ;)

But the things that keep me from using a WW are the same as always, lack of fight control, ability to be controlled, defiles, DoTs from multiple players, etc
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in

you clearly never faced decent and well build werewolf .

I will give you an example , take a look at this video :
    in the current PTS version I am TWICE AS TANKY , Heal for 2 times MORE,I am dealing Significantly Higher damage and I don't have to sprint to maintain that kind of Speed #SWIFT , also I`m using 1 Poison resist enchant on my jewery so its not in the tooltip ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro&t=112s

What are you killing nothing? Running here and there and all low cp players prob with low penetration and fighting without mechanics
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in

you clearly never faced decent and well build werewolf .

I will give you an example , take a look at this video :
    in the current PTS version I am TWICE AS TANKY , Heal for 2 times MORE,I am dealing Significantly Higher damage and I don't have to sprint to maintain that kind of Speed #SWIFT , also I`m using 1 Poison resist enchant on my jewery so its not in the tooltip ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro&t=112s

What are you killing nothing? Running here and there and all low cp players prob with low penetration and fighting without mechanics

There´re 3 occasions where extremly high weapon-damage and huge stamina pool is good to have:
    1. When playing Pelinial setup (which won´t be the case next patch)
    2. When playing a very burst oriented setup (which isn´t the case for RouDer)
    3. When you need some thumbnail click-bait for your Youtube video.

And a high damage burst werewolf would´ve been dead before trying kill a second player in that video. And that video is a few patches old as well, so next patch you can spec more into damage since the heal will be even stronger on non-Pelinial setups.
    Options