The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] When zos + Class reps "balance" Werewolf ^^

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Laquey wrote: »
    Shacklebreaker + Greenpact + troll king on a Nord Warden
    3x Swift Jewery with steed mundus and speed pot this Werewolf is at speed cap without sprinting

26k Stamina / 803 stam recovery ( 1k with Continous attack )

45k Health / 1450 health recovery ( 4000+ with Troll King ) ( 5k with Continous attack )
    15k Magicka / 1450 magicka Recovery ( 1800 with Continous attack )

27500 Resistances ( 6 heavy 1 light )

Weapon damage 3300 ( with weapon enchant proc , 3600 with Continous attack )

My heals hit for 20k non crit and 30+ k crit , Light attack damage is pretty decent for a "tank" Wolf. #WhenZosBalance

So you created a tank wolf, good job!

Looks like you're taking my advice from the other conversation. As discussed there though your offensive stats are really poor by wolf standards so you won't be killing much in PvP.

3600 WD with CA versus 6300 in DPS offensive build, 26K stam versus 41K 1K regen versus 2K regen.

But this is like it's supposed to be right?

You sir clearly have no clue how powerfull WW is even without stacking damage . I play tank wolves since 2 years with less than 3k wpd and less than 30k stamina and have no problem at all to kill ANY player in 1v1 scenario . Why would i need 2 k stamina regen when i DONT sprint and my primary damage is my light attacks that are gitting NPCs for 6-7k ?

Let's see... It's 2 magdk whipping the living he'll out of you, fossilize on cool down enough?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDeR You must be fighting absolut potatoes when they get killed by a ww with that low damage
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3x Swift Jewery with steed mundus and speed pot this Werewolf is at speed cap without sprinting

45k Health / 1450 health recovery ( 4000+ with Troll King ) ( 5k with Continous attack )

My heals hit for 20k non crit and 30+ k crit , Light attack damage is pretty decent for a "tank" Wolf. #WhenZosBalance

Looks like you're taking my advice from the other conversation. As discussed there though your offensive stats are really poor by wolf standards so you won't be killing much in PvP.

3600 WD with CA versus 6300 in DPS offensive build, 26K stam versus 41K 1K regen versus 2K regen.

You sir clearly have no clue how powerfull WW is even without stacking damage . I play tank wolves since 2 years with less than 3k wpd and less than 30k stamina and have no problem at all to kill ANY player in 1v1 scenario . Why would i need 2 k stamina regen when i DONT sprint and my primary damage is my light attacks that are gitting NPCs for 6-7k ?

Let's see... It's 2 magdk whipping the living he'll out of you, fossilize on cool down enough?

Werewolves should be wearing Reactive Anyway. And with Pelinal’s on the way out, now there’s no excuse. I like it when I’m soft CC’d. Gives me a nice breather to sustain. It’s like Pirate Skeleton without the annoying defile.

Reactive makes that kind of troll-play laughable. Even more so next patch.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

Werewolves should be wearing Reactive Anyway. And with Pelinal’s on the way out, now there’s no excuse. I like it when I’m soft CC’d. Gives me a nice breather to sustain. It’s like Pirate Skeleton without the annoying defile.

While reactive makes troll-tanking very fun, I prefer werewolf in the company of 2-3 other werewolfs and a magicka warden and magicka templar as support. With that you don´t need reactive :). Werewolfs shines best in smallgroups more than solo/1vX imo.

Next patch using werewolfs in smallgroups will be better than ever before :)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in

you clearly never faced decent and well build werewolf .

I will give you an example , take a look at this video :
    in the current PTS version I am TWICE AS TANKY , Heal for 2 times MORE,I am dealing Significantly Higher damage and I don't have to sprint to maintain that kind of Speed #SWIFT , also I`m using 1 Poison resist enchant on my jewery so its not in the tooltip ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro&t=112s

Again, tell me what answer this build has to magika poisons, roots, snare, and defile. Unless you’re out here 1 banging people Werewolf is weak against the current meta.

Sure, these buffs are stupid and going too far, Im simply pointing out that they didn’t address the issues werewolf had at all, which is dealing with intelligent players who deliberately control the fight and force the werewolf to fight on their terms. The werewolf buffs we should be seeing is some sort of way to make them less vulnerable to control+defile instead of just boosting healing and damage. Surely we agree on that.

I’ve fought every good WW I’ve heard of on my platform and the strategy is always the same, keep roots and snare on, maintain DoT pressure, keep defile up. If you do those things on live you’ll reliably kill any werewolf that doesn’t outplay you. None of these changes will change that at all.

Melee specs thrive when they can maintain mobility and WW has no way to do that.

You’d have to be a masochist or have excellent group support to fight either NB on WW.
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in

ever heard of Wyrd Tree? Good luck keeping up that defile

Wyrd tree is literally useless against Durok’s meta sir. Also, in a typical situation Wyrd doesn’t even purge every status effect on you so even if you don’t have a spammable/instantly reapplying source of defile there’s no guarantee that you even remove the defile when it procs. In addition, it still doesn’t offer any kind of root or snare immunity so you can just instantly reapply them and control the fight for 15 more seconds.

Edited by Lexxypwns on July 12, 2018 5:19PM
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

While reactive makes troll-tanking very fun, I prefer werewolf in the company of 2-3 other werewolfs and a magicka warden and magicka templar as support. With that you don´t need reactive :). Werewolfs shines best in smallgroups more than solo/1vX imo.

Yeah but that’s ideal comp for any group really (2:3 ratio of support:damage). You never know what you’re going to get in Cyro, IC or BGs, unless you roll with and stick to you group every possible second of play.

WW also shine in 1VX when you build them as more than glass cannons—which is even easier to do next patch. I’m regularly 1v4vBossing in IC—which is a bloodbath in non CP. And you can contribute just as easily in any group you join. That six man fear is gonna be a game changer. Reactive is a fantastic compliment to WW since it procs on nearly everything that predicates burst/one shots and has decent set bonuses too.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken seems to be confirming my sentiments by pointing out how much stronger WW is with a Templar to offer purifies and also that by grouping with other WWs it prevents you from being locked down by a single opponent, someone’s going to be left unchecked.

@Peekachu99 WW is literally the worst 1vX spec in the game, no mobility(lacks shuffle/FM/mist), no offensive ulti, bad sustain, no answer to defile, no cloak counter, no ranged counter, very little fight control.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 12, 2018 5:24PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Get that US toon leveled!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

in the current PTS version I am TWICE AS TANKY , Heal for 2 times MORE,I am dealing Significantly Higher damage and I don't have to sprint to maintain that kind of Speed #SWIFT , also I`m using 1 Poison resist enchant on my jewery so its not in the tooltip ^^

Again, tell me what answer this build has to magika poisons, roots, snare, and defile. Unless you’re out here 1 banging people Werewolf is weak against the current meta.

Sure, these buffs are stupid and going too far, Im simply pointing out that they didn’t address the issues werewolf had at all, which is dealing with intelligent players who deliberately control the fight and force the werewolf to fight on their terms. The werewolf buffs we should be seeing is some sort of way to make them less vulnerable to control+defile instead of just boosting healing and damage. Surely we agree on that.

I’ve fought every good WW I’ve heard of on my platform and the strategy is always the same, keep roots and snare on, maintain DoT pressure, keep defile up. If you do those things on live you’ll reliably kill any werewolf that doesn’t outplay you. None of these changes will change that at all.

Melee specs thrive when they can maintain mobility and WW has no way to do that.

You’d have to be a masochist or have excellent group support to fight either NB on WW.

Wyrd tree is literally useless against Durok’s meta sir. Also, in a typical situation Wyrd doesn’t even purge every status effect on you so even if you don’t have a spammable/instantly reapplying source of defile there’s no guarantee that you even remove the defile when it procs. In addition, it still doesn’t offer any kind of root or snare immunity so you can just instantly reapply them and control the fight for 15 more seconds.

Against dorks there is 1 simple counter... Don't attack, but without doruks every person I've fought with it lacks damage to do any kind of significant damage, but and against roots there is a simple way to counter that, as a dodge roll, the what means you'll need enough stamina sustain to do that, hence why I'm calling running around with less then 1.8k Stam regen on a werewolf suicidal. I I literally only die due to roots when beeing focused by 4+ players atm, and in that case I'm screwed anyway and why you need to have 4k wd to defile the person back with CoA and put up enough counter pressure so he worries more about himself then you.... You have to be able to dish out enough damage so that anyone serious, needs to turtle up. I believe that you kill inexperienced wolves like that, but but against a experienced ww who knows how you play, calling that counterplay is exaggerating at best. With troll king you have no chance but if you have higher resistances you barely feel the dots, you can that's why I ditched troll king as soon as I ran into 1 guy running a build like that and got my ass handed to me and switched to chudan, but I ever since I've had no issues with snare roots and defile. Usually build specializing in snares and roots are zerg tanks who rely on their friends on killing you, in openworld where you have to be mobile and prepared for fighting anything no1 I've seen in the last 2 months uses that. Magsorc with runecage and meteor is waaaay worse then that imo and a 1000x better counter against a
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To put it in 1 sentence, but I what you do with snare/defile a Magsorc does in 1/5th of the time without all that.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Against dorks there is 1 simple counter... Don't attack, but without doruks every person I've fought with it lacks damage to do any kind of significant damage, but and against roots there is a simple way to counter that, as a dodge roll, the what means you'll need enough stamina sustain to do that, hence why I'm calling running around with less then 1.8k Stam regen on a werewolf suicidal. I I literally only die due to roots when beeing focused by 4+ players atm, and in that case I'm screwed anyway and why you need to have 4k wd to defile the person back with CoA and put up enough counter pressure so he worries more about himself then you.... You have to be able to dish out enough damage so that anyone serious, needs to turtle up. I believe that you kill inexperienced wolves like that, but but against a experienced ww who knows how you play, calling that counterplay is exaggerating at best. With troll king you have no chance but if you have higher resistances you barely feel the dots, you can that's why I ditched troll king as soon as I ran into 1 guy running a build like that and got my ass handed to me and switched to chudan, but I ever since I've had no issues with snare roots and defile. Usually build specializing in snares and roots are zerg tanks who rely on their friends on killing you, in openworld where you have to be mobile and prepared for fighting anything no1 I've seen in the last 2 months uses that. Magsorc with runecage and meteor is waaaay worse then that imo and a 1000x better counter against a

you can quite easily hit 3500 spell damage 40k mag and 14k penetration with Duroks. If you choose not to attack for 10+seconds(remember your bleed ticks will re-proc Duroks) you won’t be able to sustain the healing when magika poisoned and even without the magika poison you would never be able to win a fight while not attacking. And that’s just 1v1, never mind having others pounding on you in a 1vX and trying to diagnose who has Duroks on.

You have to give up a lot to wear Wyrd and hit 1800 stam recovery. If you’re wearing medium then you’re losing out on infused weapon damage jewelry glyphs OR warrior mundus to hit 1800. And if you’re in heavy then dodge roll cost is going to be much higher and you’ll have to be more situational.

Edit: for reference, someone running those stats will hit you for ~17k with their burst combo. Add in (pick one or a couple)DoTs, enchant proc, implosion, PL/PotL from some random, some noob spamming steel tornado, a poison inject tick, sload, Skoria, zaan. That’s too much to outheal
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 12, 2018 6:38PM
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not going to be kiting a WW when they're at speed cap without sprinting

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You're not going to be kiting a WW when they're at speed cap without sprinting

Of course you are, roots and snares still allow kiting
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna join me on PTS and make some duels against my " Bad only 900 stam recovery build" ?
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    Ranger set+Warden for best WW. It solves the biggest issue with WW. Snares. It provides a 65% flat reduction to snares. So the only snare that can affect is the 75% and it will be reduced to a 10% snare. Plus Maturation helps to recover the lost of Green pact.
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People did this pre-patch. Can attest. One dude in the imperial city was basicly unkillable.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc3STswg1I0&feature=youtu.be

This is exactly why I said the WW changes were fine while everyone was QQing about losing their dear Pelinal’s (garbage set in the first place).

I’m pretty sure I mentioned this exact combo in the PTS thread or on Reddit. Lots of new options for WW. Also the damage isn’t that bad, compared to the inflation on other class configurations. MagikaNB still trump all.

The thing is I am getting 80%+ on my tooltip near keeps , if I use the Ritual instead of the stead and switch to Powered weapon I will get around 92% healing from my max Health just with one freaking button . Not to mention the Healing Received from heavy armor and CP , I tested the build in Duels yesterday I was still healing for 18k non crits while tearing my opponents apart.
    The thing is that the Scaling of the heal is just too much ,it MAY be okeysh for NO CP , but in CP with all the amplifiers it is just too much.

They need to rework it to scale either with all of your Resources 15% Stamina / magicka / Health or just reverse the changes at all and let the Hybrid playstyle be..

It will be fine since most will take the 40% version for weapon damage, and most will continue to play dps-wolfs. That’s why there’s all the QQ: people are highly resistant to changing out of their Pelinal’s, which didn’t force them to choose between sustain/ healing and dps.

It’s certainly OP af if you spec for it and choose the 60%. It’s like a Wolf GDB.

Oh and factor in defiles and such too.

Hey mate , there is a new potion Recipe that is pretty easy to make
    1: Major Expedition
    2:Major Brutality
    3: restore Stamina

So any semi - decent werewolf will choose to use that new Potion and use the 60% Heal version.

LOL good luck stustaining those 4.5k costing heals without tripots while focused by 3 good players

Which is why I use immovable + health + stamina and run a set that helps with mag sustain like Prisoner's Rags.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To put it in 1 sentence, but I what you do with snare/defile a Magsorc does in 1/5th of the time without all that.

L2P . When does mag sorc/snare put defile on you ? Sorc have no debuff on their tool kit.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on July 12, 2018 9:07PM
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭

You're lying; blatantly.

This build will lose to any class spec that can kite you. You're in heavy armour with terrible stam regen so anyone who sits there root / snaring you and staying at range will wreck you.

Your 20K tooltip non crit heal becomes 10K with battle spirit, 5.5K with 45% major defile and 4.2K with 22.5% minor defile.

Your 6-7K tooltips on NPCs would become around 1.5 K- 2K swings on normal players and you have no shield bypass with oblivion and no way to burst a shield down with such awful stats so any shield stacker will also wreck you, sap your mana as you keep healing their burst, consuming your GCDs because you have to heal and just wait you out. Given you're in heavy armour your stamina abilities will rip through your pool in no time.

This build spec will lose to any night blade that half intelligently cloaks as it has no counter to cloak and since it has no counter to shield and no pressure to focus burst on stam blade you have no way to beat any of those builds as one can heal reset and the other will just shield through your damage.

This build will be great to lead potato's on merry chases and clean them up no doubt but you don't have the toolkit here to tear down most decent players who can either avoid, soak or out regen your offence.

• Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭

Agreed.

The only way I see new WW beating magblade is slotting prisoners and shield breaker while wearing 5/1/1 medium. It allows lots of roll dodge through roots and extremely high burst but no where near the healing so it wouldn't be a drawn out 1v1. You can't stop their cloak but if they are silly enough to shield when they get low instead of cloak which does happen if you catch them in decent burst then they would fall over before they realised they were dead.

Pounce, Claws, new instant fear, howl will result in either cloak (you can't stop but risky and expensive), teleport which is pounce which leads to shield which breaker will hit. Fear is also possible but you did slot those immovable pots yeah?

Heavy armour low regen low stam just can't beat that build.
  • xogh1919
    xogh1919
    Soul Shriven
    How to get 83% healing??? blessed 100point spend. but my healing cap 66%
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed.

The only way I see new WW beating magblade is slotting prisoners and shield breaker while wearing 5/1/1 medium. It allows lots of roll dodge through roots and extremely high burst but no where near the healing so it wouldn't be a drawn out 1v1. You can't stop their cloak but if they are silly enough to shield when they get low instead of cloak which does happen if you catch them in decent burst then they would fall over before they realised they were dead.

Pounce, Claws, new instant fear, howl will result in either cloak (you can't stop but risky and expensive), teleport which is pounce which leads to shield which breaker will hit. Fear is also possible but you did slot those immovable pots yeah?

That only works against light mageblade, heavy mageblade has far too many HoTs for shieldbreaker to be enough, even with 45% major defile. Can’t reliably proc it regardless.

Werewolf is literally the easiest fight available for mageblade, it’s a hard counter.

And open world solo where you’re cost poisoned, it’s a wrap.

I guess you could run Ranger’s on a warden like someone said, but then you’ve got to find magika sustain, stam sustain, and damage out of a 5pc 3 jewelry glyphs and a mundus. You sacrifice a lot just to still be vulnerable to roots. If you’re running Prisoner and Ranger, the two most popular choices mentioned here, you’re gonna be squishy and have no damage.

You could run 5 Truth 2 Kena 5 Impreg, but you still can get kited, no matter what you wear you still can get kited
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 13, 2018 4:39AM
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭

That only works against light mageblade, heavy mageblade has far too many HoTs for shieldbreaker to be enough, even with 45% major defile. Can’t reliably proc it regardless.

Werewolf is literally the easiest fight available for mageblade, it’s a hard counter.

I guess you could run Ranger’s on a warden like someone said, but then you’ve got to find magika sustain, stam sustain, and damage out of a 5pc 3 jewelry glyphs and a mundus. You sacrifice a lot just to still be vulnerable to roots. If you’re running Prisoner and Ranger, the two most popular choices mentioned here, you’re gonna be squishy and have no damage.

You could run 5 Truth 2 Kena 5 Impreg, but you still can get kited, no matter what you wear you still can get kited

Warden as an Argonian with Fury+Engine Guardian+Ranger with Warrior Mundus. Nirn/Infused Wield front bar with Shock/Berserker Enchant and 3 weapon damage glyphs and 3 swifty with all Tri Stat armor glyphs. Then hope you dont get defiled lol. Otherwise you can sustain your magicka by using the other morph of claws that heals and by only hitting your heal at 20-40% hp.

Edited by Gorrest on July 13, 2018 6:28AM
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed.

Only way I´ve found to deal with good magblades is through detection pots, but even then they´re hard do deal with. Nightblades are the hardcounter for werewolfs. Magblades are worse than stamblades though since they usually can´t cloak as much as their magicka counterpart.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the idea that a tank can now be offensive in a fun way. I never bothered with tanking because 99% of this game requires dps setups to some degree in order for you to function. I’d get into tanking in PvE if I knew I had a way to turn my tank’s “girth” into a weapon when I wanted/needed dps without altering too much of my tanking setup.

Healers and DPS can switch almost seamlessly, but tanks are so polarizing with their stat needs that it makes it hard to swap easily to and from that role. Werewolf finally has a niche utility!
    Edited by Vercingetorix on July 13, 2018 11:00AM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're lying; blatantly.

This build will lose to any class spec that can kite you. You're in heavy armour with terrible stam regen so anyone who sits there root / snaring you and staying at range will wreck you.

Your 20K tooltip non crit heal becomes 10K with battle spirit, 5.5K with 45% major defile and 4.2K with 22.5% minor defile.

Your 6-7K tooltips on NPCs would become around 1.5 K- 2K swings on normal players and you have no shield bypass with oblivion and no way to burst a shield down with such awful stats so any shield stacker will also wreck you, sap your mana as you keep healing their burst, consuming your GCDs because you have to heal and just wait you out. Given you're in heavy armour your stamina abilities will rip through your pool in no time.

This build spec will lose to any night blade that half intelligently cloaks as it has no counter to cloak and since it has no counter to shield and no pressure to focus burst on stam blade you have no way to beat any of those builds as one can heal reset and the other will just shield through your damage.

This build will be great to lead potato's on merry chases and clean them up no doubt but you don't have the toolkit here to tear down most decent players who can either avoid, soak or out regen your offence.

My healing is 20k+ Non crit in CyroWith battlespirit applied :)
    I did some duels in Reapers march against mag and stam sorcos and some magblades , No one of them managed to even bring my health down under 70% cuz of the insane speed and tankiness.
    You think 900 stam recovery is low , how about the 10k stamina return from my Heavy attacks that i will land on your arse without any problems just because you cant snare me down.

For the shield stackers i do run oblivion enchant on a infuse weapon and i didnt have any problems taking them down.
    The only problem that i faced was the timer in a longer duels i had to keep distance and do some Leaps .
    And yeah even with 45% defile on me i was healing for 11k + non crits in duels. So there goes your Theory of how much healing will suck ^^
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You're lying; blatantly.

My healing is 20k+ Non crit in CyroWith battlespirit applied :)
    I did some duels in Reapers march against mag and stam sorcos and some magblades , No one of them managed to even bring my health down under 70% cuz of the insane speed and tankiness.
    You think 900 stam recovery is low , how about the 10k stamina return from my Heavy attacks that i will land on your arse without any problems just because you cant snare me down.

For the shield stackers i do run oblivion enchant on a infuse weapon and i didnt have any problems taking them down.
    The only problem that i faced was the timer in a longer duels i had to keep distance and do some Leaps .
    And yeah even with 45% defile on me i was healing for 11k + non crits in duels. So there goes your Theory of how much healing will suck ^^

Anyone consistently letting you heavy attack them on a werewolf is absolutely not a good player. There’s not even a case to be made for them being good.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People have different playstyles and goals in pvp. Just because @RouDeR playstyle does not match your own does not make it wrong, or bad. I've seen many videos showcasing where his playstyle has outlasted and defeated his many enemies in situations where a leaner higher octane wolf would have failed miserably.

Please stay constructive and open minded on these discussions.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW is pulling 50k DPS single Target, self buffed on PTS.

Lol

L
    O
    L
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    People have different playstyles and goals in pvp. Just because @RouDeR playstyle does not match your own does not make it wrong, or bad. I've seen many videos showcasing where his playstyle has outlasted and defeated his many enemies in situations where a leaner higher octane wolf would have failed miserably.

Please stay constructive and open minded on these discussions.

To clarify, my comments are all based around how these buffs do little to address the issues that plague werewolf, particularly in outnumbered situations. Their healing is buffed, they get to run something other than pelinal, that’s cool and all but it doesn’t do much for the things that already destroy WW.

Hard counters are bad, they don’t make for balanced pvp
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 13, 2018 3:34PM