Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Painting Easel

ametisrising
ametisrising
Soul Shriven
Is anyone else super obsessed with the painting easels and all of the painting supplies scattered about Summerset? I know the painting supplies is available, but I'm heartbroken that there isn't an easel. The third floor loft in my Summerset home needs an easel. It's my creative space haha. (Working on getting more supplies for writing as well up there)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is anyone else super obsessed with the painting easels and all of the painting supplies scattered about Summerset? I know the painting supplies is available, but I'm heartbroken that there isn't an easel. The third floor loft in my Summerset home needs an easel. It's my creative space haha. (Working on getting more supplies for writing as well up there)

Yeah, they are very cool and I wish we could get them for our houses.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build one?

There are some argonian polls that would work as the tripod. Or maybe wood elf. I can’t remember what they’re called, but they’re these little sticks and every time I see them in my craft menu I have no idea what to use them for. They should be on eso fashion. Then any blank slate as the canvass...boom.

• bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Build one?

There are some argonian polls that would work as the tripod. Or maybe wood elf. I can’t remember what they’re called, but they’re these little sticks and every time I see them in my craft menu I have no idea what to use them for. They should be on eso fashion. Then any blank slate as the canvass...boom.

While this is true it's a travesty that there have been easels in the game since launch but they never came out for housing. :( They were even datamined super early on. There was at least an easel, about 3 types of paint brushes and a palette in the base game, and now Summerset has added a bunch more painting items.

It's driving me crazy! I'm a painter IRL and want to make a studio in game so bad! Why do they do this to us?! lol

Just put them in the game and take my money already! I literally hoped they would be on the luxury vendor every week for a whole year and now it's just repeats so my hopes are dashed again.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ametisrising there are painting supplies available for housing? That would make me very happy, also I agree it would be great to have an easel.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like them for our houses as well.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Build one?

constructing things like that often stands out and looks messy. It adds a lot to the item count too
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Build one?

While this is true it's a travesty that there have been easels in the game since launch but they never came out for housing. :( They were even datamined super early on. There was at least an easel, about 3 types of paint brushes and a palette in the base game, and now Summerset has added a bunch more painting items.

It's driving me crazy! I'm a painter IRL and want to make a studio in game so bad! Why do they do this to us?! lol

Just put them in the game and take my money already! I literally hoped they would be on the luxury vendor every week for a whole year and now it's just repeats so my hopes are dashed again.

There is a beautiful painter's setup (including easel) in Craglorn. It's quite well done.
  • ametisrising
    ametisrising
    Soul Shriven
    Build one?

There is a beautiful painter's setup (including easel) in Craglorn. It's quite well done.

Is there now? I need to go check that out
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! As an artist myself, whenever I come across a little painting set up I always stop and appreciate it.

I've come across quite a lot of them in Summerset. Those High Elves may be a hilariously snooty bunch, but I love how cultured they are too. They seem to enjoy the creative arts.

There was a place that I came across while questing, with two elves (iirc) in a room, one was reclining and the other standing up near an easel. That gave me a laugh. Can't remember where it was though.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An other artist here...

I would love to have it but from how the devs respond to our furnishing requests, I bet it will be an other one of those items we will never get...
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having painting easels and painting sets/paint brushes/palletes... the works.. would ber VERY much appreciated for my artist character... And perhaps even an artist personality/emotes/idles. ; __ ;
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • Zariah
    Zariah
    ✭✭✭
    Here is one I built from 3 metal poles and a breton scroll shelf :) It's not perfect, but it will do until we (Hopefully) get the real thing

6v1s4ywpu0zv.png
    92ksb6tc30ov.png
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all,

A couple of pics from our recent contests ("A painter's atelier") There are some nice painting-related items coming soon apparently but hope this can help with some ideas in the meantime.

Cheers,

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo4_1280.png

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo3_1280.png

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo2_1280.png

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo1_1280.png

Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zariah wrote: »
    Here is one I built from 3 metal poles and a breton scroll shelf :) It's not perfect, but it will do until we (Hopefully) get the real thing

6v1s4ywpu0zv.png
    92ksb6tc30ov.png

Awesome! Can I steal this design for my house? ^^
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zariah wrote: »

6v1s4ywpu0zv.png
    92ksb6tc30ov.png

Awesome! Can I steal this design for my house? ^^

In love with this. I tried my hand at one myself, but it doesn’t look nearly as professional. Great job!
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an artist palette coming to the master writ vendor: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424477/wolfhunter-new-mastercraft-plans
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my attempt at making one--I used the ashlander plate and placed a filled cup with a quil in the middle, and some noble pocket lint at the sides:

FbTl8YO.jpg