The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wolfhunter - New Mastercraft Plans

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
The new 125 voucher furniture plans from the Wolfhunter PTS. (didn't see anyone else post them on here yet)

zmQxO4V.png
qL2TXiQ.png
3VgDj0E.png
JeNFjCT.png
(the bed is animated!)
nxizFVX.png
tEAwKCg.png
QiTJxVj.png
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting these! I would have thought the levitating bed would be something along the lines of 'Pattern: Psijic Bed, Levitating."
    Edited by G1Countdown on July 10, 2018 7:22PM
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Really wish the bookcase was not empty. It will take so many items to fill just one, let alone multiple (three are already available in the Grand Psijic Villa).
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh awesome! Finally an artist's palette I've been asking for! :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why why why why not the bookcase with BOOKS? WHY DO YOU HATE US?
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why why why why not the bookcase with BOOKS? WHY DO YOU HATE US?

This! There are models of filled bookcases, why wouldnt they make them available for us? :(
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moore awesome furnishings that I likely won't see for awhile...I only just got my first Master Writ recently. >.<
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on July 10, 2018 9:28PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    The new 125 voucher furniture plans from the Wolfhunter PTS. (didn't see anyone else post them on here yet)

zmQxO4V.png
    qL2TXiQ.png
    3VgDj0E.png
    JeNFjCT.png
    (the bed is animated!)
    nxizFVX.png
    tEAwKCg.png
    QiTJxVj.png

can you show us a image of the back of the book case? or it set on its slot side? I wanna see if it can make good walling or flooring
  • Ravenayle
    Ravenayle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm interested in seeing the back of the bookcase too! I also agree - It does need books! Or at least we need a filled version as well.

That bed will be fun to play with, can make your own headboard and footboard now.

• Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does that say 5 clam gall for the artists palette...yuck
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question. What do you mean the bed is animated? I assume it is a similar levitation animation to the psijic books.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on July 11, 2018 9:08AM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Serious question. What do you mean the bed is animated? I assume it is a similar levitation animation to the psijic books.

Yes, it's levitating. You can see it "live" in Ceporah Tower, in at least one of the study rooms. I'm looking at that floating bed for weeks now and wanting one (and cursing the poor merchant in front of the tower for not having the blueprint)

• Sirdorian
    Sirdorian
    ✭✭✭
    Can pls someone post the new undaunted housing items
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the bookcase called "full" if it's empty? I hope this is a bug because we really need a full version of it. It's way too huge to fill up with the item limit as it is...
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, no Cuala Lanqueur needed but, have you seen, for example the Bookcase needs 11 wax lol
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to bring this up on the PTS, but I sincerely hope the requirement of 2 Night Pumice of ALL these new recipes is a placeholder, and not another HUGE *** from a furnishing team that can't really afford to do any more fuckups.

Not only does it make NO SENSE whatsoever to include the ebony motif stones in all these furnishing items that are all psijic and alinor related, it's also yet again another huge middle finger to the housing community, to have to waste vouchers for 2 Ebony stones every time we want to make one of these pieces of furniture.

So yeah, I really, really hope that these recipes don't go into live like that ....
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Awesome, no Cuala Lanqueur needed but, have you seen, for example the Bookcase needs 11 wax lol

Decorative wax. That stuff is not rare.
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing this @Mix! Awesome!

I too hope the Bookshelf is filled ya'll. It will be a sacrifice to fill with the existing housing item slots caps if it's really empty. :(
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Mix Are the current live plans on Rolis now on Faustina on PTS? Just curious if I need to spend the 125 vouchers per plan before the next update or if I can wait and spend 100 per if they get put on Faustina. Thanks!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 12, 2018 9:24PM
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the bookcase called "full" if it's empty? I hope this is a bug because we really need a full version of it. It's way too huge to fill up with the item limit as it is...

My guess is that the "full" in "Alinor Bookcase, Grand Full" means that it's the full-sized bookcase, as opposed to being a partial, smaller bookcase. Similar to how the "Alinor Bed, Polished Full" is a queen-sized bed, as opposed to a twin-sized bed, or how a "Dwarven Pipe, Full Column" is longer version of "Dwarven Pipe, Half Column".

Like many other posters, this makes me sad. That bookcase - and the gorgeous "Alinor Bookshelf Wall, Timeworn" - have the potential to be really useful, but filling up all those shelves from scratch is an item count nightmare.

I get that the item count can't be changed; I'm not starting that argument. The way to improve the item count situation is by creating more "combination" items - like bookshelves with books already on them. (And vases with flowers in them, a combination quill/ink pot, wine racks with bottles in the slots, scroll cabinets that have scrolls in them...) The Alinor items make good progress in this direction - thank you so much for the full place setting and the plant-and-pots, etc. Keep doing this.

Please change this before release - give us a version of that Alinor bookshelf with books on the shelves.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭

tEAwKCg.png

I'm so happy about this I can hardly stand it. I spent a ton of time in the Psijic vaults just wandering around looking at the cool stuff the Psijics had lying around, and these glowing relic vaults are <3<3<3 . I wanted one immediately, and have been hoping they would be a gold pattern. Rolis is probably tired of me asking in they're in yet. :)

THANK YOU, ZOS!

Imma want the full-sized one too, please. Jus' sayin'. ^.^
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Zells wrote: »

My guess is that the "full" in "Alinor Bookcase, Grand Full" means that it's the full-sized bookcase, as opposed to being a partial, smaller bookcase. Similar to how the "Alinor Bed, Polished Full" is a queen-sized bed, as opposed to a twin-sized bed, or how a "Dwarven Pipe, Full Column" is longer version of "Dwarven Pipe, Half Column".

Like many other posters, this makes me sad. That bookcase - and the gorgeous "Alinor Bookshelf Wall, Timeworn" - have the potential to be really useful, but filling up all those shelves from scratch is an item count nightmare.

I get that the item count can't be changed; I'm not starting that argument. The way to improve the item count situation is by creating more "combination" items - like bookshelves with books already on them. (And vases with flowers in them, a combination quill/ink pot, wine racks with bottles in the slots, scroll cabinets that have scrolls in them...) The Alinor items make good progress in this direction - thank you so much for the full place setting and the plant-and-pots, etc. Keep doing this.

Please change this before release - give us a version of that Alinor bookshelf with books on the shelves.

Cannot agree with this enough! They know about the item limit issue, so why wouldn't they implement both versions of the shelves to cater to those who want it decorate one and also those who want the library look without killing their item slots? Really hope someone from ZoS sees this. Worth making a separate thread?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe Ask and ye shall receive!
    64xf0ihmarui.png
    kzj1t57qxnk2.png
    mb2xrfg7jmhb.png
    nxizFVX.png

:smiley: I'd wondered what this game was called!

Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on July 12, 2018 10:04PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think that the requirement of 2 Night Pumice on ALL of these new recipes is a wet slap in the face.

If ZOS is worried that people are stocking up on too many vouchers, then perhaps they should give us something WORTHWHILE to spend our vouchers on, instead of simply forcing us to waste vouchers to buy Ebony style mats every time we want to make soemthing cool.

Doesn't even make a sliver of sense to craft Alinor and Psijic furniture with Ebony style mats..
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe Ask and ye shall receive!

@WhiteCoatSyndrome TY!!!! Wow, even the clock will be cheaper. Woot! I hadn't gotten around to getting any of these since I've had terrible luck for the last few months with MWs. I get them fairly regularly, but I haven't seen any gear writs above 7. It's been painful and I still don't have all the storage containers.
    Carbonised wrote: »
    I still think that the requirement of 2 Night Pumice on ALL of these new recipes is a wet slap in the face.

If ZOS is worried that people are stocking up on too many vouchers, then perhaps they should give us something WORTHWHILE to spend our vouchers on, instead of simply forcing us to waste vouchers to buy Ebony style mats every time we want to make soemthing cool.

Doesn't even make a sliver of sense to craft Alinor and Psijic furniture with Ebony style mats..

Agreed! And it's particularly punishing for those who've had rotten luck with MWs. Just make them require Culanda Lacquer if they want to have a rare style mat - that at least makes sense. Or, even Vitrified Malondo.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 13, 2018 5:27PM
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    RE: Night Pumice
    The inclusion of Night Pumice in the recipes makes so little sense that I believe it was a mistake. This information is from the PTS, where things are tested, mistakes are found, and feedback is given - that's why the PTS exists.

@ZOS_GinaBruno : hey, Gina - the new Alinor/Psijic gold pattern recipes aren't calling for the right mats, please let the team know. Thanks. :)

RE: masterwrit drops
    @Jayne_Doe - masterwrit drops increase the more investment the crafter has in the skill. That includes the number of FULL motifs learned (or # of purple & gold recipes for Provisioning), most of the skills in the crafting line, most of the skill's achievements, and the number of traits researched. That's per character, not account. I'm not guessing on this - this drop-rate info was in patch notes.

I only do daily writs with 3 characters; the time/mats it takes for the other characters aren't worth (to me) the gold they get. When I learned about the investment factors, I started increasing all those things on my primary and secondary crafters, and over the months I've seen their masterwrit average climb up and up.

Pretty much no matter what you're farming in the game, in order to be successful the character needs to be set up to farm that thing, which usually takes some prep work. If you feel like you aren't getting the results others are getting, ask why. It might just be RNG, but it might also be something you can fix.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE: Night Pumice
    The inclusion of Night Pumice in the recipes makes so little sense that I believe it was a mistake. This information is from the PTS, where things are tested, mistakes are found, and feedback is given - that's why the PTS exists.

You know, when I first noticed that all the recipes called for night pumice, I was sure it was like you said, a placeholder, something unfinished.
    Then I remembered how they implemented jewelrycrafting mastercrafter writs, Alinor recipe materials, 2,000 voucher Outfit stations and a dozen other things, and then me giving ZOS the benefit of the doubt regarding stupid recipe requirements wasn't really an option any more.

I hope you're right, and that it is simply a mistake that will be corrected soon, or perhaps it is a dumb attempt to try something "new", and hopefully our collective feedback here on the PTS will change it before live, just like we changed the cost of the outfit station, the culanda requirements, the jewelrycrafting writs and many other things.

But since no one seemed to have noticed or reacted to it yet, I wanted to make it very clear. On the PTS things usualyl drown in the usual balance fights and bickering, and these issues tend to be prioritized less unless they gather some momentum.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I didn't even notice they used Night Pumice - that is a rather strange requirement. I would have guessed Culanda or Malando...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe - masterwrit drops increase the more investment the crafter has in the skill. That includes the number of FULL motifs learned (or # of purple & gold recipes for Provisioning), most of the skills in the crafting line, most of the skill's achievements, and the number of traits researched. That's per character, not account. I'm not guessing on this - this drop-rate info was in patch notes.

I only do daily writs with 3 characters; the time/mats it takes for the other characters aren't worth (to me) the gold they get. When I learned about the investment factors, I started increasing all those things on my primary and secondary crafters, and over the months I've seen their masterwrit average climb up and up.

Pretty much no matter what you're farming in the game, in order to be successful the character needs to be set up to farm that thing, which usually takes some prep work. If you feel like you aren't getting the results others are getting, ask why. It might just be RNG, but it might also be something you can fix.

@Zells Thanks for the tips, but I'm already a master crafter with all motifs learned through Dragon Bones. I don't know all the motifs with SS yet. I also have all traits researched AGES ago, reagents/runes/etc, all provisioning recipes. Basically everything for years (outside of JC, of course). I also do all top tier writs on 5 add'l characters, about all I can really handle. They know 8 traits, all reagents/runes/etc., but only a handful of full motifs.

So, I'm having a really long streak of bad luck. I hope it'll get better soon, but it's so tiresome to get 6 gear MWs in a day that are all worth 5-7 vouchers. I'm getting the writs, which is based on all the things needed to increase the CHANCES. I'm just not getting anything good. Now, if all this "mastercraft" knowledge affected the chances of getting BETTER writs, then that would be helpful. But, clearly it doesn't. Again, I'm not having any problems GETTING MWs, only in getting ones worth more than 7 vouchers. That's not something that all the knowledge I have seems to affect.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 19, 2018 9:37PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

@Zells Thanks for the tips, but I'm already a master crafter with all motifs learned through Dragon Bones. I don't know all the motifs with SS yet. I also have all traits researched AGES ago, reagents/runes/etc, all provisioning recipes. Basically everything for years (outside of JC, of course). I also do all top tier writs on 5 add'l characters, about all I can really handle. They know 8 traits, all reagents/runes/etc., but only a handful of full motifs.

So, I'm having a really long streak of bad luck. I hope it'll get better soon, but it's so tiresome to get 6 gear MWs in a day that are all worth 5-7 vouchers. I'm getting the writs, which is based on all the things needed to increase the CHANCES. I'm just not getting anything good. Now, if all this "mastercraft" knowledge affected the chances of getting BETTER writs, then that would be helpful. But, clearly it doesn't. Again, I'm not having any problems GETTING MWs, only in getting ones worth more than 7 vouchers. That's not something that all the knowledge I have seems to affect.

I used to be like you, but then I bit the bullet and made 4 crafting alts. Level every crafting skill to 50. Enchanting and Alchemy are easy to max, just learn the ingredients and runes. Provisioning I don't bother learning other than the cheap recipes, and for the other crafts, I learn the traits, all my crafting alts are now nearing 8 traits on all items (I don't bother with nirn). Let me tell you, the difference is noticable. I now have more vouchers than I know what to do with. Even these "stupid" crafting alts with no motifs learned but the basic blue and base game purple books, pull a large load of writs home, which I then make on my mastercrafter main.
    I'm not sure how many alts you run daily writs on, but I find that doing it on 5 is a sweet spot. Gives me enough vouchers (and a large load of surveys and gold mats too), but any more than that would be too time consuming.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I used to be like you, but then I bit the bullet and made 4 crafting alts. Level every crafting skill to 50. Enchanting and Alchemy are easy to max, just learn the ingredients and runes. Provisioning I don't bother learning other than the cheap recipes, and for the other crafts, I learn the traits, all my crafting alts are now nearing 8 traits on all items (I don't bother with nirn). Let me tell you, the difference is noticable. I now have more vouchers than I know what to do with. Even these "stupid" crafting alts with no motifs learned but the basic blue and base game purple books, pull a large load of writs home, which I then make on my mastercrafter main.
    I'm not sure how many alts you run daily writs on, but I find that doing it on 5 is a sweet spot. Gives me enough vouchers (and a large load of surveys and gold mats too), but any more than that would be too time consuming.

I have 5 alts that do top tier writs daily (in addition to my main, who again, has all achieves and knows everything except SS motifs). Again, I'm not having any trouble GETTING master writs. I just haven't seen ANYTHING above 7 vouchers in MONTHS.

EDIT: All these crafting alts have 8 traits on all gear crafts. They even know a fair number of purple recipes, plus all the basic motifs and holiday ones, even some of the cheaper ones like mercenary. Yes, I'm getting writs, but they are all piddly value. In order to get 100 vouchers, I have to do 14-20 of these gear writs, which is more expensive than doing one legendary worth the same amount. More base mats, more tempers overall. Yes, I do also get a lot of the consumable ones, too, but they are also not worth more than 5 vouchers, generally.

I appreciate everyone trying to give me advice, but I know all of this already. I used to get even 80-100 voucher gear writs on my alts - regularly. But for the last few months, I have NOT SEEN ANYTHING ABOVE 7 VOUCHERS. Nothing I can do and no advice people can give will change the fact that I have not had luck getting HIGHER VALUE writs.

So, yes, I'm getting vouchers and building them up, but without any decent scores once in a while - like anything above 7, it's taking a long time. So, my original point was that I wasn't getting enough vouchers to have spare ones lying around to buy night pumice for the new master plans. Of course, I haven't had enough to even get all the storage containers or ANY of the current master plans, so with my current luck, I wouldn't be able to afford any of the new plans any time soon, so in the end, it doesn't really matter if they require night pumice or not.

EDIT 2: I bolded the part in my previous post where I said that I run top tier writs on 5 add'l characters.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 23, 2018 5:42PM