Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proudest Moments

prof-dracko
prof-dracko
✭✭✭✭✭
I just solo'd Angarvunde in the Rift, and that boss was rough for an adventurer character with no real specialization. I'm pretty damn proud of that. Made me think of other moments I was proud of completing, like soloing Rkhardahrk in Craglorn (also rough as hell). I'm curious about what moments other people have as their proudest in ESO, either because of determination or skill.

Try to stay away from luck-based things, like finding a rare drop first try. And remember that these things are subjective. I have no doubt that for some of you, the two examples I gave would be nothing, but it was hard for me and it made me feel good, so be nice.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long ago...years.

I healed vet crypt of heart hard mode dual wielding on a templar.
    Edited by generalmyrick on July 12, 2018 5:38AM
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First vDSA run two years ago as Sorc Healer...I didn't know what I know now and we barely got out of there alive. Also it's where meet one of my closest friends.

My First veteran trial...oh god did I die. Though only improved from there.

First Guildrun in vAA :D few people will ever see 9 axes and live tell tale. (Uoullsw is god tank)

Things are far better now, but can never forget those impossible and tough times. They are my pride
    Edited by Tasear on July 12, 2018 11:20AM
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing VMSA after 4-5hr on last boss and i had around 1 or 2 k health left when he died, man did i scream with excitement.

This is why i love VMSA it really dose make you a better player when you finish it.
    Edited by ForsakenSin on July 12, 2018 6:16AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing two Wrothgar WBs solo... clearing VMA the first time. Clearing DS1 vet solo. And getting Empress, which was 4 days with 4 hours' sleep - and with that, the Platinum Platinum PS4 trophy.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing VMSA after 4-5hr on last boss and i had around 1 or 2 k health left when he died, man did i scream with excitement.

This is why i love VMSA it really dose make you a better player when you finish it.

Same exact thing happened to me my first vMA clear haha :smiley: only it was about a 6-8 hour period over two days :tongue:

Another time was soloing my first vet dungeon. Vaults of Madness. Love that dungeon. Solo'd almost every non-DLC dungeon since then, but this one was the most exciting and fun for me personally.

Then there was the time I duo'd Molag Bal in the sewers and got ran up on by 6 EP when he was about 10% life. We killed those 6 only to have a group of 7-8 DC run up on us. Thankfully a group of AD showed up and we dropped all the DC right before the boss died. That was one of the toughest, roughest, exhilarating and fun experiences I've had. (In ESO anyway, UO will probably always hold the title for the most fun in an MMO I've ever had.) Even though the most exciting parts happened in t the last minute and a half or so.
    Edited by DeadlyPhoenix on July 12, 2018 6:31AM
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably still my first vMoL complete. My guild back then did a progression group for weeks before finally getting a complete. So many nights just getting stuck on the first boss, thinking it was impossible that anyone could complete this cleanly. Twins was a nightmare for a beginner healer; trying to keep track of the other healer (since he wouldn't call it) and keep both groups alive was a Herculean task back then. Skipping Lunar was unheard of.

Now, my guild is angry if a run takes more than 35 minutes. It's incredible comparing the two runs to each other.
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My first 20k parse with my own built from the ground up build.

My first normal dungeon soloed.

My first vet dungeon duoed.

My first vet dungeon soloed.

My first vMA clear. (INFUSED LIGHTNING STAFF \o/)

My first 40k parse with the same build.

And pretty much the moment each and every one of my personal builds has found their niche, and performed consistently under normal circumstances. I'm pretty happy about being self-sufficient as far as the game is concerned.

I have, literally, nine unconventional personal builds, each with different roles and applications, on my main alone. I'm addicted.

please-send-help_o_3987259.jpg
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have soloed almost everything in Craglorn, the proudest moment was soloing Skyreach Hold after I had soloed every delve (and every delve bosses). The reason why I am so proud is because I beat the last boss of Skyreach Hold on my first try. There's still School of Rahniza (or whatever it is called) to solo.

Other proud moments:
    - beating the anxiety to play PvP in Cyro
    - clearing every single dolmen in Tamriel
    - Collected every skyshard in Cyrodiil
    - buying Ebonheart Chateau with gold
  • Guffel001
    Guffel001
    For me definetly when i got flawless conquerer . Was dancing in Deshaan for like an hour ;)
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The first time I took down 3 players in pvp at the same time, was such a rush. It's when I started to think maybe I'm not as trash as I thought.

Also playing a mdk when everyone gave up on them in pvp
    Edited by FloppyTouch on July 12, 2018 6:57AM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vet no death runs with PUGs. No chat, no voice, only perfect combat flow. Everybody act as one without any communications.

It's like farming gear, instead you farming a team. So once per month you get kinda legendary one )
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duo'ing Blackheart Haven with my boyfriend. :) Those familiar with the final boss fight know the mechanic is punishing for a small group and we aren't the best players in the world, so it felt like an achievement to finally do it, after having been defeated several times before.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leading a PvP raid vs our enemies when massively out numbered and actually winning.
    It was one of those "might as well, if we stay in the keep we'll die any way" choices in leading a raid, but beating the entire* AD faction with a raid of 20 then hearing the disbelief and joy from my group afterwords. Will never forget that moment.
    * two or three raids worth
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zerowaffles
    Zerowaffles
    ✭✭✭
    When the Imperial City dlc came out I formed a group for vICP(hardmode). I was running a dps magicka templar build and during the final fight all 3 of my group members died to the boss at the same time from the one shot mechanic except me.
    The boss was almost at execute phase so I went all in and started soloing it by self healing and damaging it.
    I was nearly dead and out of recources but I managed to kill him with jesus beam!(I had epic music playing in the background so it made this moment even better for me)

I've had a lot better in game achievements through out the years like flawless conqueror and skin achievements but this one in particular really stuck with me for some reason!
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soloing vBanished Cells I
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a chest thief trying to access a chest while I was fighting the mob guarding it, then luring a nearby world boss onto the thief's clanfear which agrod. I stealthed and watched him get massacred. Then looted the chest while he rezzed.

He was apaplectic!
    Edited by Thannazzar on July 12, 2018 10:06AM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I solo'd Vet Arx Corinium and got the Arx Corinium Assassin achievement for completing it in under 30mins.
    Edited by Chrysa1is on July 12, 2018 10:15AM
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting my Quadruple Kill achievement and title in Battlegrounds. The Merciless.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Receiving my retirement DD-214.

Edited by Aesthier on July 12, 2018 10:50AM
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Having a chest thief trying to access a chest while I was fighting the mob guarding it, then luring a nearby world boss onto the thief's clanfear which agrod. I stealthed and watched him get massacred. Then looted the chest while he rezzed.

He was apaplectic!

that's pretty funny. i hope it was all over a training Trainer of Training, too; i think that'd put a fine point on the drama :)

whoops i forgot to go. one thing that stands out was when i first pushed to level a character. i was mostly in Auridon, but i didn't see much of the dolmen-train that i hear about. i was playing mostly in off-hours and i was pushing to get some of the dolmen achievements.

in the very same fight, i soloed my first no-death dolmen, killed the last General for the achievement, and hit level 50 for the first time. i made a noise out loud.
    Edited by swippy on July 12, 2018 11:09AM
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First vMA clear felt awesome. Also got the no death in vCoA solo on the first try. Easy enough dungeon but hard to do no death in groups due to the number of people falling to death :)
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • PhantomOcelot
    PhantomOcelot
    ✭✭✭
    Finally clearing vMoL after countless attempts with many different groups. Sadly the skin doesn't look so great on any of my chars.
    @PhantomOcelot
    PC EU
    CP 1000+

• Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably soloing my first group dungeons. Sure, I didn't choose the hardest ones but I had no idea what I'm doing. I felt so good to be able to hang those trophies on my wall.

Another moment would be when I healed my group in pvp on a bosmer nightblade healer and made sure we conquer that keep. We actually made it. We got destroyed right after but before that I felt mighty good.

Nothing else comes to mind.
    PC EU
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    First flawless run in vma pve wise

Duo capping a keep in lowbie campaign (BwB) pvp wise
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, there's so many of them! It's really that felling that keeps me coming back to the game. The beauty of this game is that there are different things to be "proud of" or get hyped about depending on type of content the person enjoys and current skill lvl which allows the game to cater to so many different types of people!

Off the top of my head i can still remember the feeling of my first vMA clear and later my first flawless run. By the end i was probably shaking like i just drank a 12 pack of redbull! A few others were my first vet trial clear, my first vMoL clear and just recently my first vCR clear.

There is something really satisfying to me about putting in a bunch of effort, with 11 other awesome people who are doing the same, and to finally have everything click in to place for all of us at the same time. I honestly think all the failing and wiping leading up to it just makes the end result even better!
    Edited by ResTandRespeC on July 12, 2018 12:33PM
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got out of bed this morning...wasn’t easy...let me tell you....but I did it.....Finally!
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost forgot one really awesome one! I was looking to get undaunted up on my new magdk a few weeks ago so I qued for normal ruins of mazz and ended up getting put into a vRoM run instead (might of messed up on my end or a glitch). Didn't even notice it was vet until the 2nd boss, when the tank says "no-death speed run". We ended up doing just that! No one had a mic and everyone worked together flawlessly. On a character I had not really worked much on no less! Ended up doing the hard mode right after to get my skin. ----The reason I like this one the most though is that its one of the experiences i've had that keeps me pugging even though things can go badly sometimes, as you really can find some wonderful people
    Edited by ResTandRespeC on July 12, 2018 12:37PM
  • Radox0
    Radox0
    ✭✭
    vMSA arena then flawless conqueror few runs later. Was such an epic feeling. Was at it for weeks with that last boss and so many death's and gold to repair, it all just worked. Its also amazing how after that fist run, subsequent runs became so much smoother that 8 runs later I got Flawless.

One of those occasions when I look back and realise I did actually improve considerably (I like to think) as a player overall.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    I solo'd Vet Arx Corinium and got the Arx Corinium Assassin achievement for completing it in under 30mins.
    bullsh*t!
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was master angler for me.